Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) (39511 Views)

People Caught By Border Security Trying To Sneak Into The Country, See Photos / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man / Woman Who Has Been Killing Her Village People Caught And Disgraced In Abia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by jackie3: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wickedness to fellow humans in the name of hustle

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Samyj247:
shut up there. If work de dem no go do this kind thing. No work and guys de hungry...wetin you want make them do...expect more crime. Govt na the solution and not the masses. if to say u de close to me talk this kind thing Allah I go break bottle for your head.

Keep making silly excuses. Money is being expended to perpetuate this fraud. It is an operation being driven by the most classic Nigerian driver, reap where you do not sow.

2 Likes

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Funmmyastic: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Unbelievable!Some Nigerians and extreme ways in a bid to make money.

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by mikkycoins(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:
"Government no good, government no good...."

Na ordinary citizens worst pass.

#Noconscience cry
yes bro
Our bad leaders of today were evil citizens of yesterday

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by desiredhome: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Samyj247:
shut up there. If work de dem no go do this kind thing. No work and guys de hungry...wetin you want make them do...expect more crime. Govt na the solution and not the masses. if to say u de close to me talk this kind thing Allah I go break bottle for your head.
Ignorant is really a diseases, imagine what somebody will reason from his/her Brain shocked,
Funny enough they are same people making noise about bad government, same people doing fake drugs into the market for people to buy and die, the same people that are shouting Fulani headsmen are killing Christians.

2 Likes

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nafdac died the very day akunyili left office as the DG

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by etcsines: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

This is bullshít

Anything just to trend...

How did the video prove that they're actually refilling empty or old bottles as you insinuated?

You must be jobless...

After your whole grammar, just be careful of the type of things you eat or drink out there.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Samyj247: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:

#Noconscience cry

Na hunger dey instigate this kæn mumu comment.
Enter bukka make you download food for belle.

Bottle breaker....forming keyboard e-warrior.
I won't be surprised you are one 16 year old, 25 naira data subscriber
lols I spend min of 5k each month for my sub. I no blame u
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:

#Noconscience cry

KILODEEEEEEEEEE? This one too much, comot small from inside!

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by emeijeh(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Samyj247:
lols I spend min of 5k each month for my sub. I no blame u

Sharap, Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by emeijeh(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

KILODEEEEEEEEEE? This one too much, comot small from inside!
No mind the kid, his comment made no sense

2 Likes

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
betterpikinn:

This is bullshít

Anything just to trend...

How did the video prove that they're actually refilling empty or old bottles as you insinuated?

You must be jobless...

Have you not seen people putting face powder inside Tetracycline capsules?
They sell the water in the traffic especially when hot, people will not take note.
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Pat081: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Samyj247:
U re the one that should shut up is this the way to make money? if the useless government fails to gv job can they find something else to do than this and let say that one of ur family members has land in the hospital though this u will not b talking like a f. .........l sir

2 Likes

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by tammie24: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na una wan drink bottle water

She you nor fit boil water for drinking at home and for take outs about?

You are lucky say they no put suck away water for you
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Pat081: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Ignorant is really a diseases, imagine what somebody will reason from his/her Brain shocked,
Funny enough they are same people making noise about bad government, same people doing fake drugs into the market for people to buy and die, the same people that are shouting Fulani headsmen are killing Christians.
thank u bros talk serious sense in to the fool brain
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Pat081: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
desiredhome:

thank u bros talk serious sense in to the fool brain ...

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Olarewaju89: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
I won't say a word....
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yamleg:
Must you expose them? Do you want them to die of depression induced from hunger.
na mumu go kill you

Of course before thyphoid
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by gazza07(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
At least they are filling with water not urine grin grin
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by gazza07(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
At least they are filling with water not urine grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by hollyray2016: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wow... omo see business! i will start my own next month
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Meteng: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
fuckerstard:
Caught by who?
News no dey complete for Naija
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where are they filling water? I didn't see it naa.

These guys are doing it manually, the packaging is done manually.

No everybody get money to buy the 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 bottle filling machine. It cost over 4 million to purchase.

I won't say anything until I see where ordinary water is being filled inside the bottle.

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bloggers go dey post incomplete news and the mumu mods wey we get for here go just push nonsense to front page.
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by asahnwaKC: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its backyard production...not refilling empty pick garbage bottles

1 Like

Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Edemaya: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:

#Noconscience cry

E dey uufary seriously with what he said
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
Rapture has taken place
Re: People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video) by Nostradamus: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians will do anything for money and it's affecting our society negatively..

Am so sorry to say but the ordinary citizen also has his own share of the blame for Nigeria been a mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.