Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) (39477 Views)

Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by mikron(m): 3:22am On Jul 05, 2016
A Nigerian man popularly known as Otto was yesterday stoned to death in Togo.
Otto who lived in Dakar Senegal before relocating to Togo allegedly got his Togolese girlfriend pregnant and they had a little mis-understanding. His girlfriend apparently got pissed and mobilized her brothers who descended on Otto, stripped him Unclad and stoned him to death for not controlling his manhood and getting their sister pregnant. That’s the girl in the photo below.
From his friend,
My Friend Otoo was in My House day before Yesterday we Stayed Together eat and chart and Discuses Matters on How to Move Ahead with Life, after that he Sleep after he Woke up and told me bye bye till Tomorrow, being Yesterday 30th of June, by 11 a.m I called my friend his Number was picked by Togolese Police, Then i rushed to Find out what Happened, Reaching where I saw M Friend Picture laying down Dead, I asked Question Till now i still Can’t Believe What I am hearing, that Otoo was Stone by Togolese People?
Just that he has a little misunderstanding with his pregnant girl friend and she planed and gathered all their Togolese brothers and Accused him Stealing and stoned him to death without any reason, and started Re-grating Crying saying she never plan he will die since Yesterday till now i am Still Afraid is this How this World is Just Like That Otoo is No More, ohh God.
http://www.weeklypostng.org/2016/07/sad-nigerian-man-stripped-and-stoned-to.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Agimor(m): 3:51am On Jul 05, 2016
I thought that barbaric thing jungle justice is only effective in Nigeria.
Rip.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bravehost4u(m): 4:01am On Jul 05, 2016
But why?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ascaris(m): 4:06am On Jul 05, 2016
It's unfortunate. But that story is one sided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:22am On Jul 05, 2016
ascaris:
Kai! That's sad. Truth is Africa still has a long long way to go. Its a shame, the label 'dark continent' perfectly fits us. I pray things change soon.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:25am On Jul 05, 2016
ascaris:
If Saddam Hussein and Charles Taylor were not killed like that, then this man does not deserve it no matter how one sided the story may seem.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Lilprincey(m): 4:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Stone to death that's the worst way to die. The girl is now regrettinq after sending the guy six feet below...#DIS HOES AIN'T LOYAL

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:33am On Jul 05, 2016
bravehost4u:
But why?
You no read wetin dem OP post? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 05, 2016
Damn cry

Words fail me cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Vendoor(f): 4:45am On Jul 05, 2016
This is not good for Africans... very long way to go!

R.I.P to the dead cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Africans doing evil to Africans

The heart of a Blackman is full of wickedness

Rip to the dead cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Agimor:
I thought that barbaric thing jungle justice is only effective in Nigeria.
Rip.

Its just Africans in general. A wild, disorganized, violent and unpredictable bunch. The only thing you can say for a fact is they are always up to some mischief and evil or the other when they have nobody in sight to control them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 05, 2016
#women #Konji #johnthomas, hmmm causing issues since time immemorial. Sorry bro cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 05, 2016
This is just so sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bayocanny: 5:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerian Government should look into this matter if they truly care for their citizen abroad but tar! dem no go release press statement.
Those mofos wey head Nigerian Mission in Togo will not even show face.

RIP Man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by idris4r83(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Jungle justice served wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by yvonne111(f): 5:21am On Jul 05, 2016
idris4r83:
Jungle justice served wrongly.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by yvonne111(f): 5:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Togo? Poverty stricken people. angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by MzDesire(f): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Jungle justice....so sad
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bqlekan(m): 5:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Awon hungry bloggers, covering the watermark on the pictures.. smh... People can believe rubbish sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Babangida70(m): 5:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Africans and jungle justice are like.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by gbaskiboy: 5:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Very graphic and cruel, what kind of life is this? Africa will remain backward forever until Jesus comes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by HeGeMon(m): 5:42am On Jul 05, 2016
His name is Otto? Otokoto?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by crestedaguiyi: 5:56am On Jul 05, 2016
It sucks being African.

Nobody kills an American like this.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2016
A very sad and shameful incident.

The Togo people may have learned that jungle justice system from Nigeria. There's hardly a day Nigerians don't kill one of theirs through jungle justice.

If we have regards for our own people, others will do the same.

Will the Togo police ensure the victim gets justice? I couldn't tell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by mommaade(f): 6:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Bad enough
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by raker300: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Africans will forever be backward.

What did the girl and her brothers gain from the jungle justice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Vendoor:

grin grin grin
[size=15pt]babes this is my confession
I've never dated a yellow sisi in my life before...kindly make my dream come true with you biko.Red means love rembr
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Progressive01(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Smh.

The way you treat your spouse at home in the presence of your guests is the same way they'd treat her wherever they meet her. Treat her like she aint worth shiit and so shall they treat her.

The world see us kill ourselves in the streets in this manner over some petty crimes. Guy steals a phone and the next thing you see is a tire around his neck while an executor stands with a gallon of gasoline in one hand and a matchbox in another, with a mob anxiously standing by with their cameras to capture every "exiting" moment of the barbarism.

The deed is done and we get an encore in just a couple of days!!

Until we learn to treat ourselves with dignity and respect, the rest of the world would continue to regard us with disdain. As we keep burning and stoning ourselves to death in the streets and uploads the videos and pics on youtube, facebook and twitter, so shall the rest of the world treat us.

God rest his soul.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by yahyamay(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busload Of Narcotics Conveyed By Security Agents Intercepted Near Seme Border / Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.