Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today (1821 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by ELVISHOT: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
PSG just won the French Community Shield and Neymar was watching in the stands, so he came to get a photo with the team and Mbappe literally pushed him out of the picture. Brutal �
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by ELVISHOT: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
More

Lalasticlala
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Brutal indeed...but I think it wasn't ill intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9xmdmmIJo

1 Like

Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by thesicilian: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
It takes a lot to manage a club full of so many stars. There's always going to be bad blood and envy.
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by sunsewa16: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wetin carry am come there,drug I guess.
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
thesicilian:
It takes a lot to manage a club full of so many stars. There's always going to be bad blood and envy.

I think he said he would never play fro PSG any longer, after the transfer saga, so I would understand why he would be cast aside the team and coach would focus on the players who will actually be part of the team this year.

(1) (Reply)

Roger Federer: Greatest Ever Tennis Player? / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today! / PHOTOS: Fan Runs Into Kaduna Stadium To Hug Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.