Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,907 members, 7,852,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't (29021 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by generationz(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
cry
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by luminouz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chi59:

If her ovaries are in good condition, she can provide the eggs. The surrogate will just be a container.

wink wink
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by J3da: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
GistOffer:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim has revealed that herself and her husband, Clifford Sule, will not be considering adoption, although she had wished to have twin babies earlier.

Nse had earlier disclosed that her doctors discovered that she has no womb (uterus) and can medically not become pregnant.

She said three- years ago, she was diagnosed with Adenomyosis, a condition whereby the inner lining of the uterus breaks through the muscle wall of the uterus.

However, recently, Nse was a guest on TVC where she spoke about her condition and how she has been able to get by without allowing the condition weigh her down.

Asked if she will ever consider adoption, Nse who spoke in a definitive tone said : “No and I am not going to have a conversation about it”

When asked if she ever desires to the miracle of having a child of her own as God could give her a new womb, Nse who got married to her hearthrob, Clifford, in February 2013, said “Why hasn’t God replaced my missing tooth? I have been asking him for it. The truth is that I believe that if in religion we use our sense, we would understand it. You see this thing called miracle, it is a miracle I am alive and that is all I stand for”.

Nse spoke on how she has been able to move on with life after her womb was removed.

On her childlessness regrets Nse says she has no regrets.

K
See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-nse-ikpe-etim-speaks-on-adopting-a-child

And to think that Adenomyosis can be cured without having to take out your womb and you would have still been able to conceive...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Angelfrost(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Stupid people will surely surface here, reading is hard for this one, and he wants us to read the nonsense he typed beneath his comment....

Idiocy is becoming more a Negroid trait... So, don't be surprised and alarmed.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by zalliom: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Stupid people will surely surface here, reading is hard for this one, and he wants us to read the nonsense he typed beneath his comment....

Is it paining you because you are one of the girls that destroyed their womb with abortion
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by frozen70(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Her word are strong

She is a strong woman

But you have to reconsider, adoption, when old age comes, who will you call upon to give you a cup of water ❓

Your husband have been very supportive, complete your happiness with an adoption and remain happier forever
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Sterope(f): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Can or may?

Do you also know the severity of her issues?

I am sure she knew the options and made the best choice for herself. So let's not form judge over someone else's life?

J3da:

And to think that Adenomyosis can be cured without having to take out your womb and you would have still been able to conceive...
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by J3da: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sterope:
Can or may?

Do you also know the severity of her issues?

I am sure she knew the options and made the best choice for herself. So let's not form judge over someone else's life?

I am not judging her, I am talking from experience. I had same diagnosis and was embolised. I guess this form of treatment wasn't available as at when she had hers. I only commented for others to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Sterope(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Well, it is not everyone that can be cured.

That was why I stated that she knew her options and she chose what was best for her. Unless she genuinely doesn't care about children, she wouldn't have taken such extreme step.

J3da:

I am not judging her, I am talking from experience. I had same diagnosis and was embolised. I guess this form of treatment wasn't available as at when she had hers. I only commented for others to learn.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by folake4u(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
aguiyi2:
I hope no one posts any rubbish here.The truth about life is that you never know what waits for you as you journey through it.Couples that are blessed with kids can only hope they turn out good and stay alive.After all,crooks and drug addicts na people pikin and there was great joy when they were born.

You just said the truth!!! smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by ssogundele(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
mrZENographer:
Let me tell you

*Women without womb have gotten pregnant and delivered children in The Lord's Chosen

*Woman without private part have married and delivered 7 children in The Lord's Chosen. Her body changed.

*Women with fibroids have delivered fine baby boys and girls.

[b]GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYERS.[/b]

Which god is that? Hope you're not trying to tell us that your chosen have a different god apart from the creator of heaven and earth? All these abnormalities will end when God's kingdom is finally established here on the earth. Thus, through God's word, the Bible we are encouraged, strengthened and advised on how to cope with life challenges not waiting for one yeye miracle! Read 2Tim 3:1-4 and Phil 4:6-7. Even Paul advised Timothy to take wine for his stomach ulcers. Adoption or surrogacy is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by kitombo: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
mrZENographer:
Let me tell you

*Women without womb have gotten pregnant and delivered children in The Lord's Chosen

*Woman without private part have married and delivered 7 children in The Lord's Chosen. Her body changed.

*Women with fibroids have delivered fine baby boys and girls.

GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYERS.

Lies; all arrangee babies!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Lordbricks(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
zalliom:
Girls will unknowingly be destroying their womb through abortion before they get married.

.. You no read say na medical condition abi.. sad sad
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Zuriela: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
neolboy:
I hope the man is with you on this till the end.

Na born your mama born you

you sef must born pikin either by yourself or through adoption abi na surrogate
Maybe she just doesn't want kids cos she would have considered surrogacy. Her husband has a kid or two from another woman.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by bizhop01: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Abortion
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by DameB(f): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amuocha:
Adenomyosis : Ade sef shocked

Buhari government angry

grin grin oohh una nor well
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by desiredhome: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
neolboy:
I hope the man is with you on this till the end.

Na born your mama born you

you sef must born pikin either by yourself or through adoption abi na surrogate
Are you going to live her life for her? abi you no understand the write up up there?

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by desiredhome: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
J3da:

But she said she was having issues, do you know if she have done all she could and the only option was to remove her womb?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by flatbellygood: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just look at how beautiful this lady is, not puty filler face, Nse I love your spirit but pls. just know that miracle do exist in the bible we have the story of Hannah, the woman with the issue of blood, the man at the pool of Bethsaida.

Pls. Check my signature
Promo promo!! 5,400 we deliver nationwide
How to order: Send Your name, quantity needed, belly, call or whatsapp:
+090-83-930001.

Just ask and it shall be sent to you, our customers has never been disappointed,
We deliver Nationwide.
Hot shapers Belt will make you loose belly fat faster.

GET RID OF THAT BIG TUMMY IN WEEKS WITH HOT SHAPERS BELT AND GET A GOOD SHAPE.
THIS IS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by mrZENographer: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
kitombo:

Lies; all arrangee babies!

When you haven't eaten a weird food, and people are explaining how sweet/delicious it is, it's natural to be skeptical and even say stupid/damnable things while at it.
However, WISDOM is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Skmoda360(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chi59:
This is heartbreaking. Such a beautiful woman.
I still think she can consider surrogacy.
Where is the egg? Enlighten me please......
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by okeniti: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Having children is not the be all/end all of life, neither is it one's "purpose" or my personal favourite the main reason why we have sex. Child or no child, she still has a lot to offer the world and I wish her happiness, financial stability and peace for the remainder of her days.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by tundeport(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
After omotola, this is my favorite actress,pls let see and talk,there is solution jooo, find my number pls.i love you die, your movie dey worry my head whenever I view it
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by mechanics(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
I just hope she won't use her condition to cheat on her partner.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by MzTunechi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chi59:

If her ovaries are in good condition, she can provide the eggs. The surrogate will just be a container.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Ladotrader(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
This heartbreaking
I saw her in tvc
She such a gorgeous looking woman.
I hope she should consider surrogacy and that's better than adoption.if she can afford to do it,cause is legally accepted and you own the kids for life
Your spouse can be the sperm donor and some eggs will be taken out from her womb
And with some hospitalising screening and test
Then That will be taken into the surrogate mother from there .
You have your own kids for life
Note your .your spouse sperm and your eggs are involved that is to say .The kids is likely yours with the legal documents and process involved
Once you have the financial stats to make it happen....
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Skmoda360:

Where is the egg? Enlighten me please......

That she removed her womb doesn't mean that she removed her ovaries na

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Mryacks: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2019
This is what "for better or for worse" means when people go to the alter to declare. Standing by the choice you make for a partner and the eventualities that will come with it. Nobody knows tmr....but you are matured enough to accept and go through what ever situations you find yourselves with the grace of God off course.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by opebiboy: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Come i bulala u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Receives Gold Chain From Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend? [pix] / Amazing Drawing Of Omoni Oboli By Her Son / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.