Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't (29026 Views)

Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Celebrating Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Skmoda360(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chi59:

That she removed her womb doesn't mean that she removed her ovaries na
How come she can't get pregnant again but the womb is where baby grow and develops before being birthed... undecided. I can learn from you, I wanna know more.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by thelinguist: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
J3da:

I am not judging her, I am talking from experience. I had same diagnosis and was embolised. I guess this form of treatment wasn't available as at when she had hers. I only commented for others to learn.

You messaged me.. What's up
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by J3da: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2020
thelinguist:

You messaged me.. What's up
Hi wanted to ask some linguistics related questions.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by thelinguist: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
J3da:

okay shoot or mail me at chatwithsola@gmail.com
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by thelinguist: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2020
J3da:

still waiting for the questions ó?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by J3da: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
thelinguist:
still waiting for the questions ó?

Hi, I have emailed you.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by haruzysenyah(m): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2020
sadFantastic
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by haruzysenyah(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Covig19 protective equipment
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by CsRockefeller(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bless your heart Nse Ikpe- Etim.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Anytime someone is in bad state that's when you see something good about the person. Smh "no wonder Laycon won"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors / Toke Makinwa’s Home Almost Gutted By Fire (Photos) / Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.