Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop (75828 Views)

Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by obafemee80(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2019

Meet Bangalore billionaire businessman, Ramesh Babu, who runs the business of cutting and styling hair as well as car renting service.

Babu, whose clients includes politicians as well as well-to-do movie and music stars, said in one of his interviews that “Somehow, things have clicked for me,” a statement that shows things were not so easy for him back in 1989.

He said
“I remember the day my father passed away, leaving our family and his barbershop”

While still running the saloon, his dream of owning a car rental service led to the purchase of a Indian-made Maruti Omni three years later.

The returns through the car rental business were encouraging and by the end of 90's, he was running a successful taxi operation business.

In 2004, he got into the luxury car rentals that has brands like Mercedes and BMWs. At the moment, he has about 200 vehicles, including mini-buses and luxury cars like Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, Mercedes C, E and S class and BMW 5, 6 and 7 series.

Most of the time, Ramesh comes to his shop driving a Rolls Royce Ghost, a luxury car he purchased with his hard earned money.

Talking about his luxury cars and his first job, he said:
“This is more of a passion”

As for being a barber,
“I will continue to be one as long as my hands are healthy.”

Truly, Hard Work Pays Off In The End. What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/meet-ramesh-babu-an-indian-barber-who-drives-rolls-royce-ghost-to-his-shop/

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by drips8(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
He's doing what he loves and he's getting rewarded handsomely

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by soberdrunk(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
I nor fit allow this kain person barb me...... angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Kneephy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
India Barber

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by guuudy87(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
If na naija now dem go talk say na juju

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Burchester: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Wow amazing

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Eife(m): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2019
As for being a barber,
“I will continue to be one as long as my hands are healthy.”

I love this words.
Be proud of your hustle

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Don't know why he's sounding vague like our Nigerian Sudden Wealth rich men.

The only difference is that he didn't add : my brother, na God o.

Barbing or Car-rental cannot readily yield all that luxury.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by michlins(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2019
blizard44:

there's no business as profitable as luxury business. That's why Apple is the king. Create a business model that serves a particular group of clientele, there's no stopping you. Lvmh group chairman just took the throne of the second richest man. Truth about luxury is that both the rich and poor will want to have a taste

36 Likes

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by ADRIAN88(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Ma Neegah..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by jesmond3945: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
indians are known to drive luxurious cars in UK. They conquered UK economy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Rhema04(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
This one dey use Barbing clean drug money... Awon eyan Ghost

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good business sense man

1 Like

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Funmmyastic: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
A barber with such huge fortune,can this ever happen in Nigeria?Cos all the billionaires in Nigeria depend on oil money.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by mytime24(f): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Barber #coverfaze
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by laivwire(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Great example of ‘Hustle pays’

Selling off my Microsoft Surface book.
Check my profile for more info
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Eggovic: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
michlins:
there's no business as profitable as luxury business. That's why Apple is the king. Create a business model that serves a particular group of clientele, there's no stopping you. Lvmh group chairman just took the throne of the second richest man . Truth about luxury is that both the rich and poor will want to have a taste
He's back to 3rd position
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by obafemee80(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
joinnow:

Which juju pass India own
He might have met one guru

Give me something so that na
Only politicians and celebrates go dey come my shop.
grin
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by SEGLIZ: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
............... hard work and diligence pays off.
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by godwinstringed1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Ruggedniggaone: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
200 vehicles!!!!! ritual money don't ask me how I know

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
In Nigeria, all him relatives go talk say na occult man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by naijadrivablog: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Neddyogu(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
blizard44:

U no read say he has top politicians and movie stars as clients?
Moreover Thirty years of hustle no be here. Since '89.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by joinnow: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
guuudy87:
If na naija now dem go talk say na juju
Which juju pass India own
He might have met one guru

Give me something so that na
Only politicians and celebrates go dey come my shop.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by DameB(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wetin he dey barb?
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Whatthesugar: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wow
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by namiji2598: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Local man is suprised
Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yahoo barber

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop by hinere(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
May things click Somehow for us all o.... Amen.
Handwork really pays. No matter how small it is. Let God just smile on it.

Anyways

Check my signature...I might have what you are looking for. You never know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. / How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.