Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Manhunt For Canadian Teen Murder Suspects Moves To Ontario - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manhunt For Canadian Teen Murder Suspects Moves To Ontario (576 Views)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhunt For Canadian Teen Murder Suspects Moves To Ontario by seunmohmoh(f): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2019
The manhunt for two teens suspected of killing three tourists in British Columbia has shifted to Ontario after reported sightings of the pair ramped up, authorities announced Friday.

Ontario Provincial Police said Friday they received more than 30 new tips in an eight-hour period about Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, and Kam McLeod, 19.

The Ontario sightings began last week, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported. Someone spotted a “suspicious white vehicle” on a Kapuskasing highway around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday. The second sighting allegedly happened more than 215 miles away in Iron Bridge, about 90 miles from the US border.

Police say Schmegelsky and McLeod killed 64-year-old Leonard Dyck, a botanist and father of two from Vancouver, while he was on a solo camping trip in late July. They have been charged with second-degree murder in his death.

The fugitive teens are also wanted for questioning in the death of North Carolina woman Chynna Deese, 24, and her boyfriend, Lucas Fowler, 23, of Sydney, Australia. The couple was fatally shot July 14 while on the final leg of a two-week road trip. Their bodies were discovered the next day about 300 miles from where Dyck was found.

Authorities focused their search on Gillam, a small town in northern Manitoba — after receiving a tip from a neighborhood watch group — before moving 2,000 miles east to Ontario.

Re: Manhunt For Canadian Teen Murder Suspects Moves To Ontario by reubenobi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manhunt For Canadian Teen Murder Suspects Moves To Ontario by reubenobi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
You haven't checked your mail to reply me?
Re: Manhunt For Canadian Teen Murder Suspects Moves To Ontario by shaneroberts26: 2:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Been waiting for you to reply my messages mami @ Op. I can’t send you a DM because mine doesn't work. Add me on Whatsapp (08148838736). I do like ya and would like to hook up with you mami.

(1) (Reply)

See Screenshots Of Nigerian Man Chatting With A Fraudster Who Tried To Scam Him / Scammers Hall Of Fame? / BREAKING: Xenophobic Attacks: Protesters Burn MTN Mast In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.