Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects (50574 Views)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Metrix147: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
We Took Her To Hotel, Drug Her Yoghurt, Stab Her To Death And Sell Her Baby For N150K - Abia Murder Suspects Confess (VIDEO)

Two suspects arrested in connection with the killing of a 21-year-old nursing mother, Chimhurumnaya Udeh have confessed killing the deceased, saying they only administered eight pieces of piriton tablets to make her fall asleep before stabbing her to death, ABN TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q88VnemR0Y
The victim was killed in a room at Merry Home Hotels Ogbor Hill Aba on 15 April, 2022 by the suspects who also took her 11-month-old baby away.

In his confessional statement during the parade at police headquarters in Umuahia, one of the suspects, David Ogwo Orji, 21, a native of Ugwueke in Bende local government area of Abia State said the deceased was his girlfriend.

He had lured her into the hotel where he along with his accomplice, Chimaobi Anyim Kalu had concluded plans to kill her and sell her baby for N150,000

He said one Chukwuemeka James who is at large currently has facilitated a buyer for them who is ready to pay N150,000.

While claiming that it was not his intention to kill the lady before abducting her baby to sell off, he said Chimaobi Anyim Kalu was the one who threatened to kill him inside the hotel room if he fails to stab the deceased to death while she was fast asleep.

Upon his refusal, Chimaobi helped him in hitting the bottom of a broken glass cup to stab the deceased where she died instantly before he (David) made away with the 11-month-old baby to meet an already waiting buyer.

A payment of N150,000 was made thereafter.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/took-hotel-drugged-yoghurt-stabbed-death-sold-baby-n150k-abia-murder-suspects-confess-video/

L

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by playfrank(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
So sad! FTC
Metrix147:
We Took Her To Hotel, Drug Her Yoghurt, Stab Her To Death And Sell Her Baby For N150K - Abia Murder Suspects Confess (VIDEO)

Two suspects arrested in connection with the killing of a 21-year-old nursing mother, Chimhurumnaya Udeh have confessed killing the deceased, saying they only administered eight pieces of piriton tablets to make her fall asleep before stabbing her to death, ABN TV reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q88VnemR0Y
The victim was killed in a room at Merry Home Hotels Ogbor Hill Aba on 15 April, 2022 by the suspects who also took her 11-month-old baby away.

In his confessional statement during the parade at police headquarters in Umuahia, one of the suspects, David Ogwo Orji, 21, a native of Ugwueke in Bende local government area of Abia State said the deceased was his girlfriend.

He had lured her into the hotel where he along with his accomplice, Chimaobi Anyim Kalu had concluded plans to kill her and sell her baby for N150,000

He said one Chukwuemeka James who is at large currently has facilitated a buyer for them who is ready to pay N150,000.

While claiming that it was not his intention to kill the lady before abducting her baby to sell off, he said Chimaobi Anyim Kalu was the one who threatened to kill him inside the hotel room if he fails to stab the deceased to death while she was fast asleep.

Upon his refusal, Chimaobi helped him in hitting the bottom of a broken glass cup to stab the deceased where she died instantly before he (David) made away with the 11-month-old baby to meet an already waiting buyer.

A payment of N150,000 was made thereafter.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/took-hotel-drugged-yoghurt-stabbed-death-sold-baby-n150k-abia-murder-suspects-confess-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by descarado: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
I won't say this is caused by poverty cos some other African countries are poor.

It's quest for instant gratification and greed.

Hope justice will be served correctly.

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by zolajpower: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Send them to jail jare

7 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Karemarealty288(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are they not supposed to arrest everyone involved before parading them?

13 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Truvelisback(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
descarado:
I won't say this is caused by poverty cos some other African countries are poor.

It's quest for instant gratification and greed.

Hope justice will be served correctly.
This is Wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Prettylima(f): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
This pure wickedness,

Have you been looking for a way to package ur products, and you want it to look so catching. or you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver your jobs clean and sharp.
We also do pizza Carton, any kind of foods package and drinks cartons..
Just tell us the size and shape

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by tillaman(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
shocked
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by MVLOX(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Which kind wickedness be this na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by sofiscatedmoron: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wat kind of generation is this Lord......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by iCauseTrouble: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
sad
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by letristian: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tomorrow you will want all to be well with you

7 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Triangles1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
I thought I'm heartless but I'm not compare to what people does for money on daily basis.

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by x123xlolls(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
What I will say is that, the Quran says:

“[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”
(5:32 – Saheeh International translation)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by SleekyP(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Klington: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
The heart of a man is despicably wicked.

God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Stevenson20: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Humanity is long gone. The heart of man is so full of wickedness.

May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by verybadmouth(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
H
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by chibu4u2(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just 21 yrs old and person mind don strong already............
zolajpower:
Send them to jail jare

Jail is too cheap, They should be killed asap.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by underpinna: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by ImoleNaija: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wickedness at its peak. This generation is losing it.
Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Urbanchampion: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
olufunmi01:
Please my people I am OBIdient. Please I need your help all. I need 40k to balance for my GRE fees which is 220$ please all I have save is 100k. I need to write this exam so I can secure scholarship in USA for master. Please i am working but not earñing that much. I have starved myself to be able to raise this.

Thief, you realised that Peter Obi supporters are gullible and desperate, you want to extort them...
I know one jobless guy on twitter from Kogi, he currently claims that he's an Obi supporter, from Kano and he's cashing out on them big time!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by LagosEmir: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just because you want to flex , bastard

1 Like

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Fyie: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Kingray10: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hang those things alive. What sort of evil is this. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by sonofElElyon: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
zolajpower:
Send them to jail jare

Kill them

1 Like

Re: We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects by Whiteshield: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baby factory criminals, their lives are the cheapest in this country. Full baby for 150k. Must be a special baby sef, shebi their mothers collect 500 Naira for giving birth to them.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos / Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.