Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE (865 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2019
cool
Did anyone of you noticed that "eye" during Total African Praise Experience @ House On The Rock on July 26th??

Can you see what the congregation is praising in front of dem??

Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2019
say no to occultism!
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Make I fynd trouble small. crunchyg you see the eye??
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2019
ekakamba, agozie48, what sayeth thou??
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by Ekakamba: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Still looking for the eye with my eyes. grin tongue
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by Agozie48: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Ekakamba:

As in eh am still looking for the eyes oh
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by Agozie48: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2019
OP this post just shows how foolish you are. If you don't know what really to post just go copy political news from blogs and post and please don't mention me in any of your useless post again

1 Like

Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by EmperorHarry: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2019
I see the "eye" you seem to be talking about but it's your delusion anyways. OpenYourEyes1 here ya go buddy!
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Agozie48:
OP this post just shows how foolish you are. If you don't know what really to post just go copy political news from blogs and post and please don't mention me in any of your useless post again

cheesy
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Ekakamba:

ok, make i direct yr eyes to the eye cheesy
can you see what the arrow is pointing to..

Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by Ekakamba: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Yeah, it's pointing to a screen with symbols displaying on it. grin tongue
ikorodureporta:

ok, make i direct yr eyes to the eye cheesy
can you see what the arrow is pointing to..
Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Agozie48:

As in eh am still looking for the eyes oh

cheesy
see am here... where arrows dey point. Make u talk say na my eyes dey deceive me..

Re: All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE by ikorodureporta: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
v.evil men, running their cult as a church, deceiving gullible followers

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos: Pastor Strangles A Woman In Church As Congregation Watch On / Bomb Refused To Explode Inside Church / Sunday Giveaway, 5k To 10 People In Genuine Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.