Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? (6062 Views)

The Judgment Seat Of Christ / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by MrPresident1: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2019
It is impossible for a Christian to support jungle justice.

No matter what, the Holy Spirit will temper your outlook towards things. And the presence of God will protect you always

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by emmnprince(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2019
That's too extreme. One has to learn the art of anger control and report the case to the higher authority for prosecution, that's if you want the law of the land to be effected. Another way to deal with such is by forgiveness. After all you are not perfect, and might have a sin you're struggling with.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by incogni2o: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Jk
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by KingWarri: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If you are talking about a born again Christian, then know that heaven is certain for such a person. But this doesn't mean they won't get punished here on Earth for their crime. The only time they won't have a y punishment is of the destruction of the person goes in line with the Bible e.g stoning an adulterer or Homosexual.

Some folks might be quick to say I am wrong for advocating for stoning of adulterers because they think Jesus abolished the law on such when he said people without sin should cast the first stone. They need to read the passage carefully to understand that Jesus didn't abolish the law. If he did, then it means he's a false prophet. Thats exacrtly what the pharisees wanted to test him for, to see if he would contradict the prophets. Jesus knew their thoughts and that they were testing him, and he also knew they were not fully following the full tenet of that law of stoning adulterer. That's why when he gave one of the requirements for them to meet before the stoning party behind, they all fled because they were found wanting. No where did Jesus abolish the law.
My dear stop twisting the Bible.....
The Bible says we should obey the state authorities...
If a criminal is found, hand over to the state securities (police officers)
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by emmnprince(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2019
For your information Jesus abolished the law on the cross. The law is no longer binding on Christians today. Galatians 4:1-7, 21-31; 3:23-25. The book of Hebrews clearly informed us that the Old Testament Law has been done away with. I enjoined you to read the book.

NOTE: Jesus didn't abolish (or destroy) the Law and the Prophets when He incarnated into this world because He was born under the Law, and He kept (observed) the Law perfectly. When He said He didn't come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it in Matthew 5:17, He meant all that has been prophesied about Him (His coming and works on earth), He has come to fulfill them. And this He fulfilled ALL said (prophesied) about Him.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by KingWarri: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

I remember once saving a woman from Jungle Justice (J.J.).....

And being a perpetrator, myself shocked

grin
U must complete am oooh..
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by amakadihot87(f): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Those people that participated in the killing of the aluu4 boys,how will they be feeling now.......,.....or don't they have any atom of concience?........God's judgement awaits all
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Kingsley10000: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:
I really don't know the judgement though

But all I know is if I catch anyone that rapes my daughter, I'll pour petrol and light him up... That's all I can say
what if your daughter rapes a boy?
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by izzou(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
what if your daughter rapes a boy?

She wont

And if she does, whatever fate befalls her is not my business
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Kingsley10000: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:

She wont

And if she does, whatever fate befalls her is not my business
She won't?We are double standard people in our sense of acumen as Nigerians

On several occasions,we have seen female paedophile (a lady sexually molesting a minor(a boy less than15yrs)

Without being prejudicial, If it happens to be your daughter as a culprit,would you propose capital punishment for her?
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Odunolumide(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If you are talking about a born again Christian, then know that heaven is certain for such a person. But this doesn't mean they won't get punished here on Earth for their crime. The only time they won't have a y punishment is of the destruction of the person goes in line with the Bible e.g stoning an adulterer or Homosexual.

Some folks might be quick to say I am wrong for advocating for stoning of adulterers because they think Jesus abolished the law on such when he said people without sin should cast the first stone. They need to read the passage carefully to understand that Jesus didn't abolish the law. If he did, then it means he's a false prophet. Thats exacrtly what the pharisees wanted to test him for, to see if he would contradict the prophets. Jesus knew their thoughts and that they were testing him, and he also knew they were not fully following the full tenet of that law of stoning adulterer. That's why when he gave one of the requirements for them to meet before the stoning party behind, they all fled because they were found wanting. No where did Jesus abolish the law.

though I have a reservation about some of the stuffs u said.

but jungle justice actually is taking law into your own hands.
meaning that the person you attack /stone has to be proven guilty before such stoning should be carried out.
Several cases proves that sometimes an innocent person might be stoned. Even God made provision for the Israelites by way of creating a city of refuge (Numbers 35:6,11-15) he even gave strict instructions that the road to such cities must be kept open and properly cleared so that it will be easy for a guilty person to run there while seeking judgement so as to avoid shedding innocent blood. The point is jungle justice deprives victim of proving their innocence.
As a Christian you are encouraged by Apostle Paul to
make sure of everything... As a Christian how sure are you that the person being accused before you is guilty.
that is the reason you need to avoid jungle justice and wait till the person is proven guilty before you carry out your stoning.
for he who kills by the sword will be killed by the sword too
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Harddiskng(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
Please I want to know, even the law says never put laws into your hands
as a Christian who involve him or her self by killing other sinners... you see Christian Will be shouting ". Bring fuel and tyre make them burn am...
to me what will be the judgment those people will face at the end of everything..

Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. this also means woo to the unmerciful, they will not be shown mercy.

They shouldn’t expect any mercy on judgment day. No recourse for their sins.

It does end there...

Matthew 7:2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Your judge in addition to being utterly unmerciful would pass judgement unto you that is equivalent to the “jungle justice” you have meted out. You would have no one to appeal your case, no one would hear your side of the story. Your judgment would be swift and ultimate.

When you have understanding sometimes you fear for some people that lack a single iota of wisdom to fear for themselves.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by izzou(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:

She won't?We are double standard people in our sense of acumen as Nigerians

On several occasions,we have seen female paedophile (a lady sexually molesting a minor(a boy less than15yrs)

Without being prejudicial, If it happens to be your daughter as a culprit,would you propose capital punishment for her?

Of course I will propose that on her
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by may320: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
The Bible says "whosoever kills by sword will die by sword'.
If you participate in jungle justice, same awaits you, though it may be in other dimension/form.
However, if the person repented of the sin and ask for forgiveness and he/she is forgiven .......will suffer for the sin of killing but his/her soul will be saved....i.e. if he eventually died a follower of Christ.
That's my understanding of it.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by Sabby1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:
I really don't know the judgement though

But all I know is if I catch anyone that rapes my daughter, I'll pour petrol and light him up... That's all I can say

What about the case or scenario when your son rapes another man's daughter, can same be said

Think twice
There are so many ways to kill a rat and jungle justice is absolutely barbaric

Life is precious

Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
The Bible says thou shall not judge n thou shall not kill. You commit a big sin by killing a criminal. Remember he us faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
We've heard of cases where criminals n come preachers of the gospel.
Pastor Fasawe and Sina Rambo are very good examples.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
etrange:

Has anyone today met that requirement?

Thank you my broda. Jesus abolished the law indirectly. Even Jesus who fulfilled the whole laws didn’t take matters into his hands and cast the stone. Talkless of we.

I never knew people can intentionally or unintentionally quote the Bible upside down with so much authority till I came to the religion section.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by obama30: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
Please I want to know, even the law says never put laws into your hands
as a Christian who involve him or her self by killing other sinners... you see Christian Will be shouting ". Bring fuel and tyre make them burn am...
to me what will be the judgment those people will face at the end of everything..

Baby Christian, go read the book of law, Exodus, leventicus and detronomy and see that the jungle Justice we deliver as a Christians is soft than what the Christian law required.
Re: What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? by orunto27: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
He will end up in Jungle-Hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Repents Of The "Prosperity Gospel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.