Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Judgment Seat Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Judgment Seat Of Christ (419 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / Why God Is Angry With Nigerian Politicians And The Judgment Coming!!! / What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Judgment Seat Of Christ by Dawinlove(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2022
The judgment seat of Christ
Rom 14:10
But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

There are three types of judgment
1. The bema seat: "bema" seat of Christ. Bema means - to get rewarded in Hebrew. The judgment seat is not for old testament bbelievers.
2. Seperation of Sheep and goat: This occur on the earth

3. Great white throne Judgment: Happen right after the tribulation.

Today, I would be discussing on only the first which is the judgment seat of Christ.

Psalm 62:12
" Also unto thee, O lord, belongeth mercy: for thou tenderest to every man according to his work.

Mat 16:27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works

Ephe 6:8
"Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free

The bema judgment is not for sinners for sinners will be judged on the earth: Psalm 103:10-12,Micah 7:19. Every one who made it to heaven through the rapture are not going to receive judgment that will return them back to hell again. The rapture has already proven they made it, the only thing they are going to be judge for is how they served God by winning souls and using the gift God gave them to advance his kingdom. There are those who will receive nothing. Example: one can be rich and save on the earth but had never used his opportunity to win souls, he will only be rewarded for the little good he did to help the poor but won't take the Same reward as those who win souls. Such a man may be very great on earth but at the judgment his reward may not be much, which automatically make those who were poor on earth but were useful to God to become greater than him. In mansions, he may receive a smaller mansion while on earth he had mansions everywhere before the rapture( this reference is for clarity purpose)

When we get to the bema seat, our work will be tested by fire(1cor3:15) We will be rewarded for our faithful service . Some believers will suffer lost if it is burnt. How you serve God and gave your time to him, the intent of your heart, your love towards his kingdom will be tested through fire and you will be rewarded if you did well(Rev 1:14, Gen 19:24, Deu 4:24, 1john 2:28.

2 john 8 (NIV)Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.

Believers will receive a full reward so, be careful not to loose your reward. Rev 3:11 "hold fast,that which you have"...

Some of us thought our attitude towards the things that concern God's kingdom was for the Lord but, most attitudes are for men to see, we please men with our service, pretending we are faithful, God is watching everything we are doing and will reward us all for it.
Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

1 cod 2:9-10 talks about what God have prepared for those who love him. Our reward is proportional to how faithful we are to God.

Types of reward
1. Luke 19:17 Authority
17And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

Every reward is based on how faithful we are. God gave us enough so that we can have everything, he gave Jesus. He gave us time, talent and resources, he will ask you how you used it.

Crown
2Tim 4:7-8
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing"

Paul was boldly talking about all he did for God. Can you confidently speak like Paul did in the passage above.

The book of life has the name of everyone on the earth any unfaithful persons Nam shall be blot out of the book of life.

Who are those that will qualify for the Judgment seat.
The dead that rose at rapture and the rapture saint on earth. Remember, the judgment seat is not for condemnation but for reward.

Why is the purpose of the judgment seat
1. A thousand years is like a day to God, we have to live every moment on earth as it is our last
2.For human it to live right and please God
3. To make us love righteousness
4. To reward every soul winner and faithful believer
5. To encourage faithful believers of a reward ahead when they depart from this world.

Finally, we are I a race, in order to win we must run (1Cor 9:24-25) so that we can obtain the price. Col 3:24-25, ROM12:1

I hope you are blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Judgment Seat Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dawinlove:
The judgment seat of Christ
Rom 14:10
But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

There are three types of judgment
1. The bema seat: "bema" seat of Christ. Bema means - to get rewarded in Hebrew. The judgment seat is not for old testament bbelievers.
2. Seperation of Sheep and goat: This occur on the earth

3. Great white throne Judgment: Happen right after the tribulation.

Today, I would be discussing on only the first which is the judgment seat of Christ.

Psalm 62:12
" Also unto thee, O lord, belongeth mercy: for thou tenderest to every man according to his work.

Mat 16:27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works

Ephe 6:8
"Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free

The bema judgment is not for sinners for sinners will be judged on the earth: Psalm 103:10-12,Micah 7:19. Every one who made it to heaven through the rapture are not going to receive judgment that will return them back to hell again. The rapture has already proven they made it, the only thing they are going to be judge for is how they served God by winning souls and using the gift God gave them to advance his kingdom. There are those who will receive nothing.
Stop using the name of God to spread what are lies.... have some respect for Him even if you abhor Him abeg! undecided

Matthew 25 vs 1 - 46 explains to you that

■ There will be no souls in Heaven and in Hell until after judgement takes place at the end. Til them all those who received eternity in this life will sleep in their graves till then. - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 lipsrsealed

■ All the righteous and unrighteous will be judged by Jesus Christ on that very same judgment day- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

■ All of those who will be judged have eternal life meaning they believe in God aka are all born-again, both the sheep and the goats aka unrighteous or sinners. What this means is that those who will end up in Hell are all born-again aka they entered into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both domains. - Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46. undecided

■ Jesus Christ is the King over both Heaven and over Hell meaning Heaven and Hell are both found in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

■ From the first to the last, they will likely all of them receive the same reward - Matthew 20 vs 1 - 16. undecided
Re: The Judgment Seat Of Christ by Dawinlove(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop using the name of God to spread what are lies.... have some respect for Him even if you abhor Him abeg! undecided

Matthew 25 vs 1 - 46 explains to you that

■ There will be no souls in Heaven and in Hell until after judgement takes place at the end. Til them all those who received eternity in this life will sleep in their graves till then. - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 lipsrsealed

■ All the righteous and unrighteous will be judged by Jesus Christ on that very same judgment day- Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

■ All of those who will be judged have eternal life meaning they believe in God aka are all born-again, both the sheeps and the goats aka unrighteous or sinners. What this means is that those who will end up in Hell are all born-again aka they entered into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both domains in. - Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46. undecided

■ Jesus Christ is the King over both Heaven and over Hell meaning Heaven and Hell are both found in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

■ From the first to the last, they will likely all of them receive the same reward - Matthew 16 vs 1 - 20. undecided

Your satanic kingdom won't always be at rest when I post disturbing post that affects his kingdom to encourage people to know the truth. Even the devil thinks, he is also a master of deception, he also quote the scripture, so am not surprise you are carrying out his assignments. If the Christ you claim you know is same as mine, you won't just pick random scripture with no backings to prove your points

3 Likes

Re: The Judgment Seat Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dawinlove:
Your satanic kingdom won't always be at rest when I post disturbing post to encourage people to know the truth. Even the devil think, he is also a master of deception, he also quote the scripture, so am not surprise you are carrying out his assignments.
You twist and weave your lies using random scripture taken from ideas that are not that which Jesus Christ gave you permission to preach in His name, yet you think I am of the devil for revealing Jesus Christ's own Words, God's Truth, in this? undecided

Didn't Jesus Christ instead insist that the devil is the father of lies? undecided

Here I challenge you to prove any of the claims I made, taken directly from the teachings of Jesus Christ , the one who you claim is your Savior, a lie? undecided
Re: The Judgment Seat Of Christ by Dawinlove(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You twist and weave your lies using random scripture taken from ideas that are not that which Jesus Christ gave you permission to preach in His name, yet you think I am of the devil for revealing Jesus Christ's own Words, God's Truth, in this? undecided

Didn't Jesus Christ instead insist that the devil is the father of lies? undecided

Here I challenge you to prove any of the claims I made, taken directly from the teachings of Jesus Christ , the one who you claim is your Savior, a lie? undecided

Interesting, still you could not justify and prove your lies from my previous post. I think you saw my response of you claiming a scripture is for israelite and not us and the second post. Your lack of ideas are limiting your sense of criticism. Wake up and stop giving your self unecesary attention.
Re: The Judgment Seat Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dawinlove:
1. Interesting, still you could not justify and prove your lies from my previous post. I think you saw my response of you claiming a scripture is for israelite and not us and the second post.

2. Your lack of ideas are limiting your sense of criticism. Wake up and stop giving your self unecesary attention.
I believe I made clear how each and every point that stands against your twisted doctrines come directly from the teachings of Jesus Christ Himself, so why are you still trying to squeeze your way out of admitting you used His name instead to perpetrate what are lies instead. undecided

2. Oh wow... you even pretend to worry about me. What did Jesus Christ say again about what Satan concerns Himself with again? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s Wife Absent From Church Service (photos) / Please Explain Roasting Corn In Dream Meaning? / Soon I Will Face The Final Judge Of My Life - Pope Benedict XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.