Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,396 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Wait On The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait On The Lord (345 Views)

Wait On God! / How Can We Wait On The Lord? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait On The Lord by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2019
*WAIT ON THE LORD*

If you will wait for hours for meetings to start, for interviews, for service to start, for a football match to begin, for a movie to start, for a bus ride, for admission in school, for food to be ready etc, so why won't you wait for God to show up in your situations? Just Why

We all wait for all kinds of things almost everyday, how about waiting on Jesus? No matter the circumstances that you might be going through right now, Wait on the Lord!

While you wait , help yourself, play some beautiful worship songs you love, read the word and promises of God and be still. Do not panic, Be still!

In the moment of waiting, I even encourage you learn a skill too while you wait for Jesus to come around. Learn a skill of your interest because of the great task ahead when the Son of God will show up for the great assignment/journey ahead.

During the waiting, empty yourself, I mean empty your flesh. Do away with everything that might want to stand as an opposition to the answer of God in that situation. Live a righteous life...

When you empty your flesh, then be still and wait. Just watch as God will show up for you. It's not a time to murmur my brothers and sisters.

Waiting brings us to emptiness of self. In our emptiness, we find God. God is waiting for our emptiness. God is waiting for our flesh to get out of the way.

You really don't have to talk, shout, yell too much. God says be still (few words).
Wait on the Lord FAM and be Still.

There's a great reward for waiting Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 27:14.

Wait upon the Lord FAM!

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you all.

*Shile*

3 Likes

Re: Wait On The Lord by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Nice piece
Re: Wait On The Lord by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:
Nice piece

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Wait On The Lord by abiolamitodun(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
hmmm...the wait that's scarse this days...just read ur post NW...may God give us that strength
Re: Wait On The Lord by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2019
abiolamitodun:
hmmm...the wait that's scarse this days...just read ur post NW...may God give us that strength

Amen! God's Grace upon you sir
Re: Wait On The Lord by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Declare with me:
I'm Strong
I'm Sucessful
I’m Peaceful
I’m Content
I’m Secure
I’m Patient
I’m Safe
I’m Healthy
I’m Covered
I’m Protected
I'm Productive
I'm progressive
I'm Loved by God
I'm Intelligent
Im Invaluable
I'm Powerful
I'm Poised
I'm expecting Great Things
Pro 18:21
Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend To You All.

*Shile*

(1) (Reply)

JESUS CHRIST Never Existed, He Was Invented 400 Years Ago—daddy Freeze / Biodun Fatoyinbo Snubbed PFN, Without Any Remorse / Nairaland Atheist How Many Of You Are Ready Experience Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.