Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets (50500 Views)

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Jordan97: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2019
Adepeju Olukokun is a young man in his 30s who has dedicated his time, money and effort to see that the hungry do not go to bed hungry.

He is the founder of Kokun Foundation which is aimed at providing quality food for the needy and the poor.

Going through the pictures that will be provided below, anyone can tell that the foods are highly enriched with complementing tantalizing chunks of meats.

A look at his Instagram page also reveals that he is someone who donates money vigorously to ensure he helps the poor in anyway he can.

Check out these heartwarming photos of him doing what he knows how to do best.

Image Source: Instagram, @kokunfoundation

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/meet-the-nigerian-who-selflessly-feeds-nigerians-on-the-streets-daily-heart-warming-photos.html

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by zykson(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one

8 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Jordan97: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2019
More photos..

Check Them Out At [b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Taniaa(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Benevolent and decorous

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Taniaa(f): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Benevolent and decorous

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Jordan97: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
grin Pics

4 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Jordan97: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Heart warming pics.. You might criticize him, but what have you done for someone else?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by JON01: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2019
I love when people tryan care for the needy! IT PAYS. Tryan be a blessing to someone if you can HAPPY SUNDAY

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Officialgarri: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Taniaa:
Benevolent and decorous
Uselessness and eyeservice.

Kokun and his kind would never render help except there's certainty that cameras are all around.

If you doubt me, try sending him a private message of your problems with convincing proof, let's see if he would reply you.
I have never requested a help from him, but I know of someone who did.
I was forced to make a comment on his page of his attitude, and these guy sent me a DM telling me...

" Nigga, what's all these shit"..... . I ignored all his messages too undecided

What 'giving' means to these people is not selflessness, it's a job.

Jordan97:
What have you done for someone whether on camera or not?
The moment I let you know what I did off-camera, then I'm no different from people like Kokun that show on camera

Even my religion does not permit my left hand to know what favor I did with my right hand.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Jordan97: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
shocked God bless him for putting smiles in their faces.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Jordan97: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

Kokun and his kind would never render help except there's certainty that cameras are all around.

What 'giving' means to this people is not selflessness, it's a job
What have you done for someone else whether on camera or not?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by EbukaHades10(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
People deserve the good things of life.

Bless me Lord so i can do more than this for people

17 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Vikzz(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Great!

1 Like

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Shame to northern politicians.

Buhari, atiku and their brothers, shame on u guys.
Very very wicked souls.

You can never see this down south. There are beggars but this is above begging.

During election, they will mobilize them and give them penny(penny even have greater value) but after election, it's all back to basics.

Look at the small girl a whole state governor's wife gave motorcycle on another thread and shamelessly snapped picture to show us probably feeling on top of the world.
Only one of her golds can take care of the girl's dilapidated school.
Like I said,shame on u northerners.

Why are we even together with them?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by gaby(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2019
It ain't easy...whether on camera or off of it...

Very commendable.

I've always dreamt of something like this but the enablement and will power to carry it out is still in the works.

I endorse..

12 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Karemarealty288(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

If you doubt me, try sending him a private message of your problems with convincing proof, let's see if he would reply you.
I was forced to make a comment on his page of his attitude, and these guy sent me a DM telling me...

The moment I let you know what I did off-camera, then I'm no different from people like Kokun.

Even my religion does not permit my left hand to know what favor I did with my right hand.

Am thinking of using this manual on you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Taniaa(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

The moment I let you know what I did off-camera, then I'm no different from people like Kokun that show on camera

I don't know him,but you can't help everyone you know

11 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by jesmond3945: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
this man is wasting his time. This children would gladly line up to vote the same leaders who put them in this condition.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by KevMitnick: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Documenting your activities as an NGO is necessary to be able to attract benevolence and grants from bigger foundations. All he needs to do is to send these pictures and any other evidence of this to these bigger guys and they'll send in their own contributions. He may be showboating, but he needs the publicity to get more contributions. undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by MiaB(f): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=80924687]

Even my religion does not permit my left hand to know what favor I did with my right hand. [/quote

1 Like

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Asquare84(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeria will soon accuse him of the following

Ritualist

Exchanging there destiny

Yahoo plus

Watch out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by DameB(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one
People go say he dey collect pipo destiny, biko if pesin nor eat and grow which destiny dey front

8 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by sojayy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one bro.......this could be grant from somewhere anyway. All the same this is commendable.
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
oh
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by celebgistz2: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
this man is wasting his time. This children would gladly line up to vote the same leaders who put them in this condition.

I’m very disappointed on you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by SoftP(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice one, but naa so Rochas take start
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by crazyABO(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hh
Re: Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets by kolykoldy1: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Clout chaser....
Don't ask me what I've done for anyone before.
I've done absolutely nothing for anyone.
Let it go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian / Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] / Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.