Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha (50783 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / BBNaija: ‘I Don’t Care Who You Are’ – Elozonam To Tacha / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Mcoutureankara(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Jaruma pleads to send clothes to Bbnaija housemate, Tacha. The popular slay queen on instagram, is already out of clothes just one month into the show. She keeps on repeating her clothes especially during saturday night parties.

Her god-mother, kayamata wealthy seller,, the owner of Jaruma Empire, who has been a strong force behind Tacha says she is willing to pay 1 million naira to any boutique that can send clothes to her.

She went on to say Tacha is not a rich kid, she doesnt have money like most people think.

See screenshot.

Read more:

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/i-am-willing-to-pay-1m-to-any-boutique-that-will-send-clothes-to-tacha-jaruma/

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by pelkad1290(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Front page material
Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by DRPAIT123(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Tacha isn't as bad as most pple think after all.
Seyi saw that and has now fallen in love.
Am beginning to like her too.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by DonBenny77(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2019
DRPAIT123:

Story, she's just been humbled cos of her goofing when it comes to brain work.

She now knows it's not all about nudity and being sultry and still has a lot to learn and to achieve that she has to be civil.

256 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by healthserve(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Take care of your homes first hypocrites

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by simonlee(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
You no see orphans and less privileged kids to buy cloth for na that Olosho.... angry

346 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by nuban07(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Must it be boutique? Bring the money let me get some for her at yaba bend down select market.
I'll drop it at Ebuka door with inscription "for Tacharacteristics"

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by stubbornman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Madam let me handle the contract ....I swear nobody go regret...I go buy fine clothes for her and buy fine one for myself....the remaining 200k I go use am buy peppered kpomo go enjoy myself

7 Likes

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by johnkay1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olosho now rule social media

11 Likes

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by czarina(f): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
stubbornman:
Madam let me handle the contract ....I swear nobody go regret...I go buy fine clothes for her and buy fine one for myself....the remaining 200k I go use am buy peppered kpomo go enjoy myself
cheesy cheesy

Glad I opened this thread... Abeg, if the money reach your side, share the peppered kpomo with me.

P. S

You no just get problem at all grin

9 Likes

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by sofiscatedmoron: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
simonlee:
You no see orphans and less privileged kids to buy cloth for na that Olosho.... angry
U get sense abeg

11 Likes

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Gbese re oo
Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Funmmyastic: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
simonlee:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by EtherealAnn(f): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!” “On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Happy birthday!” “Sending your way a bouquet of happiness…To wish you a very happy birthday!” “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!” “It’sa smile from me… To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!” “On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!” “I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.” “I wish for all of your wishes to come true. Happy birthday!” “Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!” “Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love. Have a very happy birthday!” “ Happy birthday to you. From good friends and true, from old friends and new, may good luck go with you and happiness too!” “Asimple celebration, a gathering of friends; here wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends.” “It’salways a treat to wish happy birthday to someone so sweet.” “Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!” “On this special day, I raise a toast to you and your life. Happy birthday.” “You look younger than ever! Happy birthday!” “Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy.Don’t ever change! Happy birthday my dear.” I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to celebrate with you!” “Afriend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life. Happy birthday!” “I hope that today, at your party, you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy your best birthday.”

1 Like

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
undecided Just give me only #30,000 inside make me sef buy clothes, the black jeans when I dey wear since don get brown patches......

34 Likes

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Funmmyastic: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by DRPAIT123(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

Story, she's just been humbled cos of her goofing when it comes to brain work.

She now knows it's not all about nudity and being sultry and still has a lot to learn and to achieve that she has to be civil.
For your mind.
What then do you make of Mercy and Khafi that have been all about Sex and Crazy concupiscence has that reduced their Fan base or their chances of winning.
The point is Tacha is doing so very right at this time and She has displayed more sense than a lot of girls in that house.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Danielawrence(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
DRPAIT123:
For your mind.
What then do you make of Mercy and Khafi that have been all about Sex and Crazy concupiscence has that reduced their Fan base or their chances of winning.
The point is Tacha is doing so very right at this time and She has displayed more sense than a lot of girls in that house.

Biko don't lie oh. mercy isn't about sex oh she never had sex in the house

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by DRPAIT123(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Danielawrence:

Biko don't lie oh. mercy isn't about sex oh she never had sex in the house
I have made my point.
I don't argue biko.
Carry your wahala and go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Chisaedhor: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin grin
Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
She aint rich and she carries herself like someone who was born on the moon. grin

Modified: correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the same girl who said she could go all through the show without repeating clothes? Now she's outta clothes or what? grin cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Flier: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
DRPAIT123:
She is a good girl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by deepwater(f): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Madam that phone number your called to put your girl inside the house

Just call that same phone number they will give her new clothes.

People posting sheets to make us believe the house mates just crawled like that Into the house without any godfather

All those talks of tacha not showing nudes is trash for lawma

Babe met other girls on another level in that house
She met confirm ashewo in person of mercy, abi you know no say okrika get quality.

btw please lemme ask, what hapun to Dianne Boobs? Tje thing dey shrink every day.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by luminouz(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
undecided

Its her money sha
Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
DRPAIT123:
so because seyi fall in love with her you now decide to change your opinion.

I know you are from the southwest

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mtseew undecidedundecided
Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by tstx(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Senseless statement.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma: I Am Willing To Pay 1m To Any Boutique That Will Send Clothes To Tacha by yinkus6750(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
And she will reciprocate after coming out of the house.
Good strategy.
Well-done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Wooden Backdrop Falls On Presenter On Live TV / Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) / Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.