Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs (55515 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Mavor: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
A man can never do this to a child. All the way from Eve till now, fear women!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by blackboy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
House help. Can't be her child
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
The same gender shouting husband beaters and domestic violence against women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by chinwezdasilva: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Only in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by penplus: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is pure evil

She must not go unpunished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Newguyhere:
nigerian women can be so wicked angry, you will never suspect that they capable of this much torture...especially the attractive ones. undecided
This video just reminds me of my mom angry

... your mum...like seriously!!! shocked
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by zykson(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
kiss
Zenithsblog:
See reactions
abeg today na my birthday and I hear say dem dey pay FTC so how I fit get my own money
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by SURElee(f): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Some women are evil. That boy wouldn't even be her own son sef.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Jabioro: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Devil is waiting to received the blame.. but I would like to see her lock up the same way she did to the innocent boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Aystarz: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
jesmond3945:
Men treat children better than women.

When women do this, there's no real outrage, forget all the talk. But when a man does half this to any woman, all hell is let loose. Stupid Nigerian feminists would never be found calling this BS out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Youngstar76(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
PennywysCares:
Locate her

Pick her up

Give her to boko haram as a sex sacrifice

That's the penalty she deserves

This one for sex sacrifice? Even Boko go reject her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by pointstores(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na naija we dey no be america

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Jabioro: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
zykson:
kiss abeg today na my birthday and I hear say dem dey pay FTC so how I fit get my own money
Send your account number to Seun..Hei s the head of Nairaland services limited.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by leonardosomto(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
God have mercy on some women ! Terrible attitude is intolerable, authorities need wake UK now.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Chrisbeks: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
And they will say women are more soft hearted than men
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is very Barbaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by vICADO97(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
If you are bored at 1.01 – 1.20 odds, you are on the right way! CLEVER MEGA TIPS always give you high-quality tips! (At least 1.40 – 5.00 ODDS)

In CLEVER MEGA TIPS application only football tips are available.

✔️ Live Support Service
✔️ Daily Football Betting Tips
✔️ High ODDS
✔️ Daily Notification
✔️ %100 Analyst
✔️ Easy User Interface
✔️ Related Support Team
✔️ Fast Communication
✔️ And Success!
✔️ Home/Draw/Away
✔️ Under/Over [1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.5]
✔️ HT/FT [Half Time/Full Time]
✔️ Correct Scores

The tips are prepared by our professional analyst. A lot of criteria are taken into consideration when preparing the tips.

If you want to earn with high odds, you can subscribe to our Special VIP section or Kindly Subscribe to HT/FT or Correct Scores to make more profit.

We are the best because; we do it professionally!

A few tactics to win:
System (Banker) can play a day to earn a profit.
WE give 3-5 clubs on a daily basis. You can earn daily earnings by making 2 different coupons for matches.

Download Apk

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by AmIYourMate(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
After devil , fear women.
If you doubt me go and ask Adam in the bible

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Omeizadean(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
She may even go to church today. Heartless bible carrying oaf... In other hand this kind evil act has no religion...from perspective of a Christian judging this now.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by 40secondsguy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Can you observe that no female is commenting on this thread grin

Only few will comment and it may still be senseless comments...but if it were to be a wife beater's thread...you'd see em storming the thread with such passion and speed... as if their lives depends on it angry

But seriously why...I mean whyyyyyyyyyy undecided .ladies don't love themselves at all,they won't hesitate to stab their friends in the back or even their children just for what exactly??

I've seen some terrible things man...most ladies are just purely wicked...even hell cannot contain them

Awon feminist scam oshi...radarada undecided

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by MwalimuAK(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Demon in human form..
I am sure that is not her child I told my girlfriend if she brings a housemaid or someone else's child after we married and maltreat the person if I discover it I will divorce her cause some women are the devil on Earth

You're right bro, it's the best way to prevent a future calamity.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by dreamworld: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zenithsblog:
We've been furnished with a video of a Nigerian woman filmed flogging a child and locking him up in cage with fierce dogs.

The video which is now viral on social media has sparked outrage and call for her arrest.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nigerian-woman-is-filmed-flogging-a-child-locking-him-up-with-dogs/

Go and fix it blog, everytime u are directing us to go and watch video in Ur blog,
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by GRACEGLORY: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
princeking2:
You see why God himself had to create women last.......
They can exchange human beings for animals.
A man cannot do this. He either flogs the hell out of you or send you out of his house.
Women can flog and flog and flog but will be the first to shout motherhood...

You’ve forgotten it’s men that are involved in human rituals more, and they use both the woman and the child embarassed
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by Nwune(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man...

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by HBB1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
40secondsguy:
Can you observe that no female is commenting on this thread grin

Only few will comment and it may still be senseless comments...but if it were to be a wife beater's thread...you'd see em storming the thread with such passion and speed... as if their lives depends on it angry

But seriously why...I mean whyyyyyyyyyy undecided .ladies don't love themselves at all,they won't hesitate to stab their friends in the back or even their children just for what exactly??

I've seen some terrible things man...most ladies are just purely wicked...even hell cannot contain them

Awon feminist scam oshi...radarada undecided

I have a sister, who was always mean to her maids...
It got to a point, I hated going to their house.

Young children are made to work like dogs and fed like ants. They clean and clean and clean. Then wash mounds of clothes, while her own kids are as irresponsible as can be.

Mind you she was a fervent Redeemed member- never missed camp meetings.

My Parents would not say anything-- guess they saw nothing wrong in it...

When tragedy struck, they lost everything, like every single thing they had!

When you allow evil in your house, don't be alarmed when it burns you!

P.S: I have another Sister who is also a Pastor and she trains her domestic workers ( as far as they want to go, eve if it's university). She treats them very very well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by EmzyT: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
I
babyfaceafrica:
staged

Everything na acting for where una dey

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by amber222(f): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Zenithsblog:
We've been furnished with a video of a Nigerian woman filmed flogging a child and locking him up in cage with fierce dogs.

The video which is now viral on social media has sparked outrage and call for her arrest.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-nigerian-woman-is-filmed-flogging-a-child-locking-him-up-with-dogs/

why not call d authority or CDA chairman of dt community immediately instead of posting it on social media b4 something terrible happen to d boy
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari will not act now until America place sanctions on Nigeria
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by grandstar(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Obviously not her child. She looks like a former slay queen with an empty head and probably now married. The boy was just nothing to her.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by imitateMe(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
Another episode of how terrible humans women can be. Stop giving your children to people to train.
If women were given the bodies of men, they would really destroy so many things.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by grandstar(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
People like this need orientation and rehabilitation.

By the way OP, it's not by force to use self hosted WordPress. If you can't afford large CPU then please Move to . Blogger has everything you need to build a nice news blog.

Breaking; I have acquired 500+ premium templates. Contact me now to claim yours.

Early bird cost is 3k per template.
Will increase to 5k soon.

Also, if you need help with designing a WordPress or blogger website, blog or store kindly contact me;

090-3783-*6*2

Fill the * with 8.

Note: please the price of the themes is not negotiable. Thanks.

How much is bandwidth in the first place that he can't afford it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.