Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs (55517 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix) / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by NkayStory(f): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
sparog:

I told you to stay outta my mentions big fool

I made a simple statement but your simple mind couldn't grasp it. I don't have to explain it to you cos I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. Out of everyone that read it you had to reply like this cos you're dump and didn't understand what I said.

Google is your friend, check out the statistics of abuses on children, killing of spouses and the likes and tell me who amongst the men or women are the most perpetrators.

Empty fool

grin grin grin

Even stories with stories here on Nairaland, you should able to get the big picture

Ode oshi

You are a complete and unadulterated illiterate who cant tell where his anus is from his mouth,that is why you use your anus to eat and your mouth to poo.

I mean look at you stuppiddly arguing that women are more violent towards children than men,you even went ahead to include spouse just to cement the acute brainlessness you are suffering from

In your delusions,you equate the gay/cultish sinister gang-up you unthinking males here on nairaland do against women to mean facts and realiies on ground.

The mental sickness afflicting you has done serious numbers on you that is why you cant see the numerous babies,toddlerss,children and teenagers you lots rape,molest,use for rituals and so on....ofcourse to you,that is not evil or wocked.

Only a demented ,senseless Nairaland male lown will argue that women are more violent than men...unfortunaley your kind abound on this forum in large numbers.
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by sparog(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
NkayStory:

You are a complete and unadulterated illiterate who cant tell where his anus is from his mouth,that is why you use your anus to eat and your mouth to poo.

I mean look at you stuppiddly arguing that women are more violent towards children than men,you even went ahead to include spouse just to cement the acute brainlessness you are suffering from

In your delusions,you equate the gay/cultish sinister gang-up you unthinking males here on nairaland do against women to mean facts and realiies on ground.

The mental sickness afflicting you has done serious numbers on you that is why you cant see the numerous babies,toddlerss,children and teenagers you lots rape,molest,use for rituals and so on....ofcourse to you,that is not evil or wocked.

Only a demented ,senseless Nairaland male lown will argue that women are mire violent than men...unfortunaley your kind abound on this forum in large numbers.

Blah blah blah blah as usual you don't disappoint

Once again you just shown how stupid you can be. I ain't gonna respond to your foolishness anymore, you can continue ranting as always

grin
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by NkayStory(f): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
sparog:

Blah blah blah blah as usual you don't disappoint

Once again you just shown how stupid you can be. I ain't gonna respond to your foolishness anymore, you can continue ranting as always

grin

Coomon eff of!!!...Eternal ignoramus spewing rubbish!..,Otondo mkpi!
Re: Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs by seangy4konji: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Only a fool will argue with a senseless female trying to prove as point about good devilish women can't be to children...

They are very wicked..most men won't treat a kid Luke this...

Very devilish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.