Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) (1404 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mr Dele Fatoyinbo has successfully completed another cycle as he resumed his pulpit function today.

Recall that he also stepped aside some years back when a member of his church called him out on rape allegation.

Let the charade continue until another victim of his sexcapade summons the courage to speak up.

As long as there is enough Krest on the shelf, COZA go dey okay.

1 Share

Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 12:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Ornament2003:
Mr Dele Fatoyinbo has successfully completed another cycle as he resumed his pulpit function today.

Recall that he also stepped aside some years back when a member of his church called him out on rape allegation.

Let the charade continue until another victim of his sexcapade summons the courage to speak up.

As long as there is enough Krest on the shelf, COZA go dey okay
Very funny. He actually stepped down just about one month ago. sad

I really feel sorry for Busola Dakolo because of what she experienced years back, at this pastor's hands. cry

But I feel even sorrier for Fatoyinbo. If he has not repented and sought forgiveness from both God and man (including all those he deceived, manipulated and exploited sexually), then I pity him deeply. sad

The day God Almighty decides to deal with a man on account of his wrong doing, such a man will be disgraced openly, and his everlasting shame will be exposed to the whole world, without remedy. angry

And a million bottles of Krest will not be accepted, as a sin offering.....
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by paxonel(m): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2019
laudate:

Very funny. He actually step down just about one month ago. sad

I really feel sorry for Busola Dakolo because of what she experienced years back at this pastor's hands. cry

But I feel even sorrier for Fatoyinbo. If he has not repented and sought forgiveness from both God and man (including all those he deceived, manipulated and exploited sexually), then I pity him deeply. sad

The day God Almighty decides to deal with a man on account of his wrong doing, such a man will be disgraced openly, and his everlasting shame will be exposed to the whole world, without remedy. angry

how do you know she experienced anything years back?
She came up with the accusation without putting up any evidence and you expect people to be sympathetic?
That isn't done!

Bring your evidence and get your sympathy!
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Anas09: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
laudate:

Very funny. He actually step down just about one month ago. sad

I really feel sorry for Busola Dakolo because of what she experienced years back, at this pastor's hands. cry

Have you repented from your own sins? If you have not, you are no different from him.

If both of you are not repentant, both of you will end in hell. Don't think because no one knows what you do because you're a no body will be swept under the carpet with the Lord.

Romans 2:1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest:

~~~for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.~~~

But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and ~~doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?~~

Sit and condemn him when you do the same thing, the future is waiting for you.
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Anas09: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
paxonel:
She came up with the accusation without putting up any evidence and you expect people to be sympathetic?
That isn't done!

It concerns a pastor, the folk men love to hate. Imams are raping toddlers yet none of them says a thing.

1 Like

Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anas09:
Have you repented from your own sins? If you have not, you are no different from him.

If both of you are not repentant, both of you will end in hell. Don't think because no one knows what you do because you're a no body will be swept under the carpet with the Lord.

Romans 2:1-3 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest:

~~~for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.~~~

But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and ~~doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?~~

Sit and condemn him when you do the same thing, the future is waiting for you.
The same Bible says "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them". Check Ephesians 5 v11. That Bible also says let him that nameth the name of Christ, depart from iniquity. Has your pastor PB departed from iniquity?

I will not stay silent because even in the Bible, there is nowhere and no place, where it says we should cover up iniquity.

Apostle Paul was always quick to speak against those who committed iniquity. He even accused the Galatian Church by asking why they were bewitched! shocked

He even pointed out the sins of some church members, when he stated clearly that he had heard about those who had their father's wife! shocked Why didn't he keep quiet and say "do not condemn?"

So when people like you look for escape routes to cover up iniquity, by saying "do not judge," I simply laugh at your ignorance, because you are just quoting the Bible out of context! angry
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
paxonel:
That isn't done!

And how do you know she was not sexually assaulted by Pastor PB? Why do you expect people to believe a man that has been accused by different women over the past few years? Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? Why does sexual controversy follow him around like flies? A few years back, it was Ese Walters. Yesterday, it was another church member. Today it is Busola Dakolo. Tomorrow it will be who again? shocked
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Anas09: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
laudate:

The same Bible says "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them". Check Ephesians 5 v11. That Bible also says let him that nameth the name of Christ, depart from iniquity. Has your pastor PB departed from iniquity?

I will not stay silent because even in the Bible, there is nowhere and no place, where it says we should cover up iniquity.

Apostle Paul was always quick to speak against those who committed iniquity. He even accused the Galatian Church by asking why they were bewitched! shocked

He even pointed out the sins of some church members, when he stated clearly that he had heard about those who had their father's wife! shocked Why didn't he keep quiet and say "do not condemn?"

So when people like you look for escape routes to cover up iniquity, by saying "do not judge," I simply laugh at your ignorance, because you are just quoting the Bible out of context! angry
You did not answer my question.

Have you repented from your own sins? Or you are pure, perfect without sin abi?

Go on allowing satan deceive you to think you are working for God.
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anas09:
You did not answer my question.

Have you repented from your own sins? Or you are pure, perfect without sin abi?

Go on allowing satan deceive you to think you are working for God.
No, it is Satan that is deceiving you and has robbed you of logic. That is why you can comfortably defend iniquity such as the one committed by PB, instead of reproving it.

As for me, I repented of my sins long ago, and obtained salvation for my soul.
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Anas09: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
laudate:

No, it is Satan that is deceiving you and has robbed you of logic. That is why you can comfortably defend iniquity such as the one committed by PB, instead of reproving it.

As for me, I repented of my sins long ago, and obtained salvation for my soul.
And as you repented of your sins you were given the gospel of condemnation to preach. Clap for yourself mr sinless perfect man.

Na be say breeze never blow your yansh open, you can claim Mr Perfection now, but you know the sins you commit in the secret.
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anas09:

And as you repented of your sins you were given the gospel of condemnation to preach. Clap for yourself mr sinless perfect man.

Na be say breeze never blow your yansh open, you can claim Mr Perfection now, but you know the sins you commit in the secret.
And you were given the gospel of sinful laxity and iniquity to preach. Clap for yourself, because every comment from you, exposes the emptiness in your mind. undecided

The Bible says flee from all appearance of evil, but you are in the business of supporting evil and covering it up.

The only reason you can support what PB has done, is that you too must have committed a similar act in the past. It is easy to identify rape apologists, like you..... sad All the wages of the sin you have been condoning and supporting shall soon be exposed in your life.
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Anas09: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
laudate:

And you were given the gospel of sinful laxity and iniquity to preach. Clap for yourself, because every comment from you, exposes the emptiness in your mind. undecided

The Bible says flee from all appearance of evil, but you are in the business of supporting evil and covering it up.

The only reason you can support what PB has done, is that you too must have committed a similar act in the past. It is easy to identify rape apologists, like you..... sad All the wages of the sin you have been condoning and supporting shall soon be exposed in your life.
You are so bend out of shape that you find it hard to reason with you head.

So without any doubt you are sure Pastor Biodun raped Busola? What happens if you discover later that he didn't?

And, Mr perfect, shd all the sins you commited 20yrs ago be reviewed? Wld you still be claiming Mr righteousness here?

You're talking abt me being a rape apologist, what shd I call you who without any evidence has taken a judgment seat to kill another man? Do you think YHWH works based on emotions? You think you hiding under the cloak of Christianity to do what Christ didn't do makes you a Christian?

When a woman who was indeed caught committing adultery was brought to the Lord, what did he do to her?

If Pastor Biodun actually raped Busola and he is brought out Publicly wld you like jesus ask him to go and sin no more, or pick a rock and crush his skull?

You are one of the voices in the crowed shouting 'Crucify Him', even when the allegations against the Lord were trumped up, you shouted still 'Crucify Him'. Today that's exactly what you are doing, and you justify yourself as the Jews justified themselves and said 'Let the guilt be upon us and our children'. And it shall be as it was and is still is on the Jews.

You are a thistle in the fold, but you think you are vine.

*****Ignoremoodactivated***
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 1:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Anas09:
You are so bend out of shape that you find it hard to reason with you head.

So without any doubt you are sure Pastor Biodun raped Busola? What happens if you discover later that he didn't?

And, Mr perfect, shd all the sins you commited 20yrs ago be reviewed? Wld you still be claiming Mr righteousness here?

You're talking abt me being a rape apologist, what shd I call you who without any evidence has taken a judgment seat to kill another man? Do you think YHWH works based on emotions? You think you hiding under the cloak of Christianity to do what Christ didn't do makes you a Christian?

When a woman who was indeed caught committing adultery was brought to the Lord, what did he do to her?

If Pastor Biodun actually raped Busola and he is brought out Publicly wld you like jesus ask him to go and sin no more, or pick a rock and crush his skull?

You are one of the voices in the crowed shouting 'Crucify Him', even when the allegations against the Lord were trumped up, you shouted still 'Crucify Him'. Today that's exactly what you are doing, and you justify yourself as the Jews justified themselves and said 'Let the guilt be upon us and our children'. And it shall be as it was and is still is on the Jews.

You are a thistle in the fold, but you think you are vine.

*****Ignoremoodactivated***
See this one! shocked So you think your long epistle and ranting, will make me agree with you? God forbid; I cannot support evil.

Your pastor PB did not remember the commandments of the Lord, at the time he sexually assaulted Busola, when she was 16 years old.

You should be preaching this long sermon to him. sad The Bible did not say we should overlook evil or sweep it under the carpet. It said we should flee from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5 v 22-24.

And the appearance of evil deeds that your pastor PB has been accused of, which you are trying to sweep under the carpet, shows that you do not believe that Christians should live an holy and righteous life. undecided

I am not shouting "Crucify him," about PB. Please read all my previous posts again, and stop lying! shocked The problem is that you are getting so defensive, that you have conjured up imaginary scenes in your head, from the way you are putting a wrong spin on my posts!

In fact, my very first post on this issue, was to note that if he has not repented and sought forgiveness from both God and man, he could be exposed. sad

So where did you see "Crucify him, " in that post? You must be hallucinating and suffering from a guilty conscience. shocked

Look, instead of ranting online here, go and advise pastor PB, to ask for forgiveness from both God and the woman he has wronged. The Bible says if a man "confesses his sin and forsakes it, he shall obtain mercy". undecided

Now, abeg swerve. Just get off my mentions and carry your rapist apologies to those gullible folk, who would pat you on the back, for supporting evil. sad

3 Likes

Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by paxonel(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2019
laudate:

And how do you know she was not sexually assaulted by Pastor PB?
look, there is no sense starting accusations where there are no evidence

Why do you expect people to believe a man that has been accused by different women over the past few years?
so, because he was merely accused therefore the DSS should convict him of rape?
It is done!
I don't know when you Nigerians will stop to think like Nigerians and be reasonable for once. Rape is a very serious issue that should not be taken to childs play Bukola Dakolo is taking it now, she need to summon enough momentum of evidence if she really want this man to be convicted.

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? Why does sexual controversy follow him around like flies? A few years back, it was Ese Walters. Yesterday, it was another church member. Today it is Busola Dakolo. Tomorrow it will be who again? shocked
what do you expect when a young handsome pastor like fatoyinbo having church that is trooped in and out by different classes of young female models and beauty queens?
Ofcourse there will be competition for his attention among these young girls.
But whether the man is discipline enough to handle it or not only evidence of misconduct by him will tell, not just flimsy accusations.
Why is it that any man in the church is not coming out to say he caught the pastor red handed harassing a girl atleast, not to talk of rape?
Why is it that it is only girls that are coming out to say pastor raped me.
Another one pastor raped me?

Look, everyone know that this man had bad record as a cultist in the past and there is tendency that some females will take advantage of that to try blackmail him in order score cheap popularity now that he is a popular pastor, don't you think it's possible?
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2019
paxonel:
look, there is no sense starting accusations where there are no evidence
so, because he was merely accused therefore the DSS should convict him of rape?
It is done!
I don't know when you Nigerians will stop to think like Nigerians and be reasonable for once. Rape is a very serious issue that should not be taken to childs play Bukola Dakolo is taking it now, she need to summon enough momentum of evidence if she really want this man to be convicted.
what do you expect when a young handsome pastor like fatoyinbo having church that is trooped in and out by different classes of young female models and beauty queens?
Ofcourse there will be competition for his attention among these young girls.
But whether the man is discipline enough to handle it or not only evidence of misconduct by him will tell, not just flimsy accusations.
Why is it that any man in the church is not coming out to say he caught the pastor red handed harassing a girl atleast, not to talk of rape?

Look, everyone know that this man had bad record as a cultist in the past and there is tendency that some females will take advantage of that to try blackmail him in order score cheap popularity now that he is a popular pastor, don't you think it's possible?
Time will tell? But Time has already told it's own tale, going by the revelations of different women, that have come out to say he has sexually assaulted or manipulated them, in one way or the other, over the past couple of years.

Is he the only young handsome pastor in Nigeria? shocked So there are no other young handsome pastors, in the country,? How come sexual controversy does not follow them like flies? undecided

I never asked DSS or anyone to convict Fatoyinbo of rape. In fact, if you go through all my posts on NL, I have always maintained that it is unlikely evidence of his acts, would still be found after 20 years, but that does not mean he didn't do what she accused him of doing. angry

You also said:

Do you honestly think that when men want to sexually assault or manipulate women, they would do it openly so that they can be caught by another man? No way! It is often done in total secret, far away from prying eyes.... shocked

And if the pastor is not gay, why would any man accuse a pastor of raping him?? shocked cheesy

I have always insisted that the case should go to court, so that all the facts can be laid bare. In court, it is amazing what people would confess to, under cross examination. cheesy

Didn't Bill Cosby also deny raping all those women years back? What happened at the end of the day? He implicated himself in court and was found guilty. sad

Finally, Busola Dakolo knows that rape is a serious matter. That is why she has cried out publicly. She has far more to lose, than Fatoyinbo does. undecided

But by naming and shaming him, she can at least draw attention to his deceitful actions, and unmask him, even if she is unable to get him convicted for what he did to her..... undecided
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by paxonel(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2019
laudate:

Time will tell?
exactly!
Let that time come before anyone can judge

But Time has already told it's own tale, going by the revelation, of different women that have come out to say he has sexually assaulted or manipulated them, in one way or the other.
I don't know what Nigerian Christians have against this man, is it because he was a cultist turn pastor?

Is he the only young handsome pastor in Nigeria? So there are no other young handsome pastors, in the country,? How come sexual controversy does not follow them like flies?
how many young pastors in Nigeria are liberal enough to have young beautiful girls hanging around their church without the fear of being accused of harrassing or assaulting them?
You see, Nigerians will always talk when they see something different from the usual.

I never asked DSS or anyone to convict Fatoyinbo of rape. In fact, if you go through all my posts on NL, I have always maintained that it is unlikely evidence of his acts, would still be found after 20 years, but that does not mean he didn't do what she accused him of doing.
I'm not saying you said the DSS should convict him.
All I'm saying is, if this man is found guilty of rape based on evidences and not just accusations, then the DSS should convict him. And since he has not been convicted all these while, then there are no evidence and case close!
Let the man go back to his pulpit pending on when evidences will surface.

I have always insisted that the case should go to court, so that all the facts can be laid bare. In court, it is amazing what people would confess to, under cross examination.
infact, that should be a better step rather than coming out on social media making accusations when there are no evidence

Didn't Bill Cosby also deny raping all those women years back? What happened at the end of the day? He implicated himself in court and was found guilty.
this is exactly the point I'm making, every Nigerian, we all want to see this happening to fatoyinbo

Finally, Busola Dakolo knows that rape is a serious matter. That is why she has cried out publicly. She has far more to lose, than Fatoyinbo does. But by naming and shaming him, she can at least draw attention to his deceitful actions, even if she is unable to get him convicted for what he did to her.....
she will end up damaging her reputation before the public trying to be emotional rather than being realistic
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2019
paxonel:
exactly!
Let that time come before anyone can judge
I don't know what Nigerian Christians have against this man, is it because he was a cultist turn pastor?
how many young pastors in Nigeria are liberal enough to have young beautiful girls hanging around their church without the fear of being accused of harrassing or assaulting them?
You see, Nigerians will always talk when they see something different from the usual.
I'm not saying you said the DSS should convict him.
All I'm saying is, if this man is found guilty of rape based on evidences and not just accusations, then the DSS should convict him. And since he has not been convicted all these while, then there are no evidence and case close!
Let the man go back to his pulpit pending on when evidences will surface.
infact, that should be a better step rather than coming out on social media making accusations when there are no evidence
this is exactly the point I'm making, every Nigerian, we all want to see this happening to fatoyinbo
why will end up damaging her reputation before the public trying to be emotional rather than being realistic

You Nigerians are very funny. The minute anyone takes a stand opposed to your own, you claim the person is "judging." Have I accused you of "judging" Busola, simply because you do not believe her? No! So why would you claim I am judging Fatoyinbo, simply because I don't believe him?

You said: "Let the man go back to his pulpit pending on when evidences will surface. "

Oga, the church of God does not operate like the workshop of a man. undecided

When God puts you in a position of authority over His flock, you are expected to uphold the highest standards of morality, and not to act in a way that would be bring the church into disrepute. undecided

Those watching such a man preaching in church, and continuing to hold moral authority over their lives despite such weighty accusations, will feel that it is morally right to keep on living as if nothing is wrong, despite being in the centre of such controversy. They will believe that you can get away with wrong doing.... and this sends a totally wrong signal about Christianity. sad

Even Fatoyinbo's friends and mentors advised him to step down from the pulpit. Don't you think they know something that you do not know? shocked

So because of fear of damaging her reputation, you believe she should continue to keep quiet about all he did to her? She should sweep all the pain she suffered at his hands all those years ago, under the carpet? So her pain is not justified? Or it does not deserve redress?

Anyway, you are free to hold on to your opinions just like I am free to hold on to mine. End of story....
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by paxonel(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
laudate:

You Nigerians are very funny. The minute anyone takes a stand opposed to your own, you claim the person is "judging." Have I accused you of "judging"Busola
did i accused you of judging the pastor what are you talking?
Let there be evidence before anyone(including judges in a court of law) can judge the pastor of rape, not you
Must you lack understanding and show it?
I will respond to this issue about the church of God later, I'm on duty now
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2019
laudate:

See this one! shocked So you think your long epistle and ranting, will make me agree with you? God forbid; I cannot support evil.

Your pastor PB did not remember the commandments of the Lord, at the time he sexually assaulted Busola, when she was 16 years old.

You should be preaching this long sermon to him. sad The Bible did not say we should overlook evil or sweep it under the carpet. It said we should flee from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5 v 22-24.

And the appearance of evil deeds that your pastor PB has been accused of, which you are trying to sweep under the carpet, shows that you do not believe that Christians should live an holy and righteous life. undecided

I am not shouting "Crucify him," about PB. Please read all my previous posts again, and stop lying! shocked The problem is that you are getting so defensive, that you have conjured up imaginary scenes in your head, from the way you are putting a wrong spin on my posts!

In fact, my very first post on this issue, was to note that if he has not repented and sought forgiveness from both God and man, he could be exposed. sad

So where did you see "Crucify him, " in that post? You must be hallucinating and suffering from a guilty conscience. shocked

Look, instead of ranting online here, go and advise pastor PB, to ask for forgiveness from both God and the woman he has wronged. The Bible says if a man "confesses his sin and forsakes it, he shall obtain mercy". undecided

Now, abeg swerve. Just get off my mentions and carry your rapist apologies to those gullible folk, who would pat you on the back, for supporting evil. sad
Please don't waste any more time on this poster who has proven that her support for the man is regardless whether he is a serial rapist or not, for initially it was that the girl was accusing him falsely. Now she is proving that it was just a flimsy excuse to cover up for her love and support for the rapist and his acts of rape.

It's good to know you're not deceived as many gullible here that she's of God, because she is truly evil and of the devil despite her posing as a child of God.

I know that regardless of how man tries to cover up the truth and delay justice, that delay is not denial, and the truth and justice shall surely prevail at the end.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Please don't waste any more time on this poster who has proven that her support for the man is regardless whether he is a serial rapist or not, for initially it was that the girl was accusing him falsely. Now she is proving that it was just a flimsy excuse to cover up for her love and support for the rapist and his acts of rape.

It's good to know you're not deceived as many gullible here that she's of God, because she is truly evil and of the devil despite her posing as a child of God.

I know that regardless of how man tries to cover up the truth and delay justice, that delay is not denial, and the truth and justice shall surely prevail at the end.

God bless.
Thanks, jare. cheesy I am tired of people behaving as if a victim's pain and suffering, should be ignored, because of lack of some so-called evidence, or because of the time lag since the incident took place, or because they believe the pastor is infallible, and cannot fall into sin..... undecided
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by laudate: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
paxonel:
did i accused you of judging the pastor what are you talking?
Let there be evidence before anyone(including judges in a court of law) can judge the pastor of rape, not you
Must you lack understanding and show it?
I will respond to this issue about the church of God later, I'm on duty now
Oga, don't even bother responding. undecided

I am not interested in arguing anything with you. Like I said earlier, you can hold on to your beliefs, and I will hold on to mine....

Nothing spoil! sad
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by paxonel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yes, I'm back! what did you say about the church of God, say it again let me hear? grin

the church of God isn't any building or place where people operate, read your bible. There is no amount of operations or ordinances in church that will appease God.
The church of God are Christians worldwide which is the body of Christ. Therefore, there is no point being religious in Christianity,Just be yourself .

When God puts you in a position of authority over His flock, you are expected to uphold the highest standards of morality, and not to act in a way that would be bring the church into disrepute. undecided
so far, fatoyinbo has not been proven not to have high standard of morality!
If you go to his church in Abuja, his members still holds him to high esteem inspite all the accusations, so why should an outsider like you and me kill ourselves thinking the man is not morally upright simply because he was accused of rape without any evidence?

Those watching such a man preaching in church, and continuing to hold moral authority over their lives despite such weighty accusations, will feel that it is morally right to keep on living as if nothing is wrong, despite being in the centre of such controversy. They will believe that you can get away with wrong doing.... and this sends a totally wrong signal about Christianity. sad
like you have said, you have your own opinion, a very faulty one grin
For your information, there was jubilation in the church when the man returned to the pulpit after the accusion.
Meaning, his church members are not bordered about the accusations pending on when there are evidences that he actually committed the crime.

Even Fatoyinbo's friends and mentors advised him to step down from the pulpit. Don't you think they know something that you do not know? shocked
then they should come out with whatever they know, we want to hear. Nigerians want to hear!
It's not enough giving advice.
Advice without evidence or proves is foolishness.

So because of fear of damaging her reputation, you believe she should continue to keep quiet about all he did to her? She should sweep all the pain she suffered at his hands all those years ago, under the carpet? So her pain is not justified? Or it does not deserve redress?
who really cares whether she make noise or not?
The only thing to redress are evidences not noise making and emotional outbursts.
Take it to any court of law they will tell her the same thing I'm saying to you now.

Anyway, you are free to hold on to your opinions just like I am free to hold on to mine. End of story....
good bye!!
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by denisbid: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
jesusjnr:

God bless.
You are the only monkey without brain i can detect on this thread, not different from all your other stupid posts
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
denisbid:
You are the only monkey without brain i can detect on this thread, not different from all your other stupid posts
Nice to meet you! cheesy
Re: Coza Pastor's "Triumphant Re-entry" , Krest Mode Activated. (photo) by Martinez39(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Destiny Lies In Your Hand. How True Is This Statement? / Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.