Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits (5345 Views)

Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Gistring: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Musician and actor, Banky W step out on a date with his wife, Adesua Etomi who is also a Nollywood actress.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/banky-w-step-out-on-a-date-with-wife-adesua-etomi-in-marching-outfits

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Gistring: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2019

Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Mutemenot(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'm here to read comments cos I have nothing to spill ....I dedicate the FTC to those that will be tear gassed, beaten, shot and thrown into prison today cos of the said revolution protests..
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by indigenous234(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
If this doesn't make FP then I'll know Banky is not a celebrity
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by emeijeh(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please which team is playing first in the premier league on Friday ?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by BuhariNaWah: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Who is she opening her lap for ?
Me?
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Abfinest007(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
laugh so hard
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Aliencraft(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Food is set
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by stillondmatter: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oh poor Adesua! She married the wrong person all cause of fame and little wealth.

Well, I hope she realise her wrong steps before she hits menopause.

In as much as i like Banky, the truth remains his sperm cells are totally dead due to the side effects of chemo.
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Bruno3000(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
stillondmatter:
Oh poor Adesua! She married the wrong person all cause of fame and little wealth.

In as much as i like Banky, the truth remains his sperm cells are totally dead due to the side effects of chemo.
ur not serious, it is adesua dat has the fertility issue. Too much pills and abort... lipsrsealed if u know u know
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Texman21: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Bruno3000:
ur not serious, it is adesua dat has the fertility issue. Too much pills and abort... lipsrsealed if u know u know
wetin dis woman do u wat if they dont plan on having children
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by tokrizy: 12:52am On Aug 05, 2019
emeijeh:

weder Bremen vs ATLANTA

1 Like

Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by partnerbizz5(f): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2019
I love this Guy's maturity. He sure has some senses.

Go guy.
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by baldboy(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Banky has not proven to be a man yet. That girl suppose don carry belle nah.
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Bruno3000(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2019
shocked
Texman21:
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by DIKEnaWAR: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2019
This Adesua is fine to the point that you can't bang her like a gangsta. Unlike people like Mercy Johnson and Co.
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by GistMore2: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by dangotesmummy: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
See how jobless youths are analyzing people's life.smh
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by opebiboy: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fvck her well well make she born
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by cassidy1996(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
wow! this is cute......
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by adekhingz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
stillondmatter:

When they eventually give birth, may you be alive to witness it.

Buhari will be present there like:

Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Izabel(f): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
stillondmatter:

Why evils
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Michelle55: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Liverpool and Norwich

Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Lagbaja01(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's not a typical African mentality
Texman21:
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Texman21: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lagbaja01:
That's not a typical African mentality
and so? so someone cannot decide not to have kids again
Re: Banky W Step Out On A Date With Wife, Adesua Etomi In Marching Outfits by Lagbaja01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
and so? So someone cannot share his own opinion in peace again?
Texman21:
and so? so someone cannot decide not to have kids again

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Rick Ross And A Unilag Babe / Photo: BBA Dilish Mathews Strikes A Killer Pose With Boyfriend Stephen / POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.