Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) (50054 Views)

Davido Buys Brand New Toyota Camry For A Member Of His Crew (photos) / Harry B Anyanwu Dancing Gbebodye With His Crew (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2019
opebiboy:
crime pays baby. Lots of cuties are getting their puss smacked right now with crime money

My people, see the lie the devil is advertising above

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2019
opebiboy:
in ur dream. Dude is balling real hard go look for something to do with ur life man

You call being irresponsible balling, na small pikining dey worry you. Broke marlians.
Your boss no get house or car sef na to dey shout Yahoo Yahoo with cockroach voice
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2019
DonBenny77:

You call being irresponsible balling, na small pikining dey worry you. Broke marlians.
Your boss no get house or car sef na to dey shout Yahoo Yahoo with cockroach voice
Good to know you are his account officer. Someone who topped the Apple music singles chart with Soapy for two weeks.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:
crime is being celebrated in Nigeria
God why was I born here ��

You think say na only Nigeria. How is posting pics now a crime use your head.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2019
They resemble criminals true true
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by abogjohn(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:

how are they criminals Tell me
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by gravity4(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Jo'Soapy[b]Jo'Soapy[/b]Jo'Soapy
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Michaelisael06: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2019
[/color][color=#990000] do u remember dis 2pac song- ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Michaelisael06 post=80956945][/color][color=#990000] do u remember dis 2pac song- ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME
only God can judge me now
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by IDnoble1: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:

Crime now pays in Nigeria, the majority of youth in the country can't reason aright again. Abnormalities are now the normal to them. Wait to receive the new set of celebrities that would emerge from the so called BB Naija (of Immoralities)
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by avsadeeq0(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2019
bookyp19:
I no see rahman jago
See am

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=festacman post=80951063]These young men play too much with anything and everything. Nothing is too mundane to exhibit. Nothing is too sacred to toy with. They may have what they call songs with large social media following and tons of views on YouTube but they offer little substance for young people looking up to them to take home for their own good. So much blabbering, no message. High decibels, low content. Plenty of thoughtless attitude, zero touch of class.[/quote Time don change nobody get time for all this your rubbish inspirational talk anymore. Young kids are now buying up lekki with fraud money. They there make bus leave you, no open your eye
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Time don change nobody get time for all this your rubbish inspirational talk anymore. Young kids are now buying up lekki with fraud money. They there make bus leave you, no open your eye
festacman:
These young men play too much with anything and everything. Nothing is too mundane to exhibit. Nothing is too sacred to toy with. They may have what they call songs with large social media following and tons of views on YouTube but they offer little substance for young people looking up to them to take home for their own good. So much blabbering, no message. High decibels, low content. Plenty of thoughtless attitude, zero touch of class.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by PapaAdanna: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2019
I dislike this dingbat alot
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Soapy video should drop before Friday
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by adeboi1: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
helinues:
Why is Mtv base not showing/playing any of Naira Marley's song?

Because he is preaching the gospel of Yahoo
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
adeboi1:

Because he is preaching the gospel of Yahoo
and the gospel of yahoo is greater than the scam gospel of the bible
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by adeboi1: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
opebiboy:
and the gospel of yahoo is greater than the scam gospel of the bible

Well me i no sabi that one ooo
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by horlique(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
We can celebrate rubbish in this country grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
That’s not the Nigerian prisons jumpsuit. What sort of akata imitation is this? That little guy is cute and well proportioned. Is he short or a little person?
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Awaoyelmoni(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
After following the Efcc Naira Marley saga 4 a while, I decided Nigeria is a dangerous place to live in. how on Earth will a desperately corrupt govt grill an individual hu refused to sink back into the despondency this country gives but make do with wat he can make 4 himself to progress in life. Tell you wat a govt that failed to reach out to a poor nd wretched Naira Marley living in the richest and poorest country in Africa has no moral leanings to hound him now.
For those self righteous individuals...
I want you to take this the wrong way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Akon Perform On Stage At Afro Nation 2019 Ghana / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.