Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil (31775 Views)

Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / Mothers Of Rescued Almajiris In Kaduna Support School's Harsh Methods / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by ZWorld: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2019
The Niger State police has arrested a 33-year-old man, Abdullahi Abubakar, or allegedly defiling 32 students of Almajiri School at Sabon-Gari, Kontagora.

According to NewTelegraph, the victim’s were molested by Abubakar who they were entrusted to.

Upon interrogation, the suspect confessed to have defiled the students in the school by removing their trousers when they were in deep sleep and had anal sex with them.

Abubakar had allegedly been having sexual intercourse with students on a daily basis especially at night. He usually sneaks into their rooms to defile them.

According to him: “I have had sex with at least 32 students of the Almajiri School. I cannot even explain how I started having sexual intercourse with these students; honestly it is the work of the devil.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/gay-man-defiles-32-almajiris-blames-the-devil/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by galadima77(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2019
The law doesn't recognize the devil. Na you we know, na you do the deed.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by nNEOo(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Bloody perverted bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Vulcanheph(m): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2019
This people are Perverts from the Paedos to the gays

5 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by bookyp19: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2019
this is strange
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Goalnaldo(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Like one pastor will say "tell me the color the devil is wearing when you saw him grin
But why does this thing abound in the north. I have never heard of stuffs like this happening in the south.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Nbote(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Instead of Police to prosecute him and jail his useless ass dey are talking about getting to d root of d matter.. Which root again? Someone already confessed and U are speaking plenty grammar to sound hardworking

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by 1shortblackboy: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Children don suffer for this country. No proper education sent out to go and beg get sexually molested by their mallam. What future are these children supposed to have now

8 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by LastSurvivor11: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Guess what!!

The idiat might even be married to 7 wives..
Lord have mercy on us!!
I shame for him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by kilisi(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
shocked

Almajiris.....

Training ground for terrorists and bandits.

Castrate the rapist!!!

10 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by NwaNimo1(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
It's the work of that so called holy book una dey read...if you ain't terrorizing civiliians your r.aaping boys!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by SoftP(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
How precious are Children; what a wonderful gift.

How can a sane person gives birth and choose to let him out in street for just know reason.

Black Men and insane mentality circled in religion

Castrate the bastard for child molestation and arrest their parents for abuse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Aldebaran(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
grin

“I have had sex with at least 32 students of the Almajiri School. I cannot even explain how I started having sexual intercourse with these students; honestly it is the work of the devil.”

Liar, You are the real DEVIL grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Mizwisdom(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
sad
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Ogaga87(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
This kind person gay, nothing we nor go see inside Olosho pvssy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Spit on you dirty gaylord

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by tstx(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Sad....
Their only crime was coming into this world as a Nigerian.. Poor Northern Nigerian for that matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by dynicks(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
The devil right now when he heard he was the one that was blamed...

Person go just dey on en own ;Dem go just dey blame'am anyhow....

Is that fair?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by sotall(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
Na wa
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
.... Kill him cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by DameB(f): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
...Devil be like whaaat!!!!!!

I just pity for the poor kids... The trauma...
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Eeroh95(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
The devil sef don tire for nigerians. The blame game too much

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Dandsome: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
The devil has his headquarters in Nigeria. Period
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by tstx(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
nNEOo:
Bloody perverted bloggers
What is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by deolag4rea(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Nigeria is just getting worse day by day
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
It's a family matter non muslims should keep off grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by Lionsbet: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Lol.

Its nature
Re: Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil by tayo200(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2019
kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Security Officer Murdered In Calabar, Cross River State (Graphic Pics) / Man beats his wife for complaining about his sidechic birthday shoutout to him / Man Shot Dead In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped At Cemetery. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.