Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? (4473 Views)

Agosu Albert Fagla: Lagos Job Seeker Posts Job Request On A Banner / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by okeniti: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Due to insecurity of the posting, stay in Lagos (Life>>100k). My guess is you are neither Muslim or Northern or a speaker of a language spoken in the North so seeing as you have options, stay in Lagos and manage the 200k.
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by okirewaju(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kaduna it is
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by shamsin6300(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Akexstinger post=80953282]
Yeah, I am gonna fly into kaduna on wednesday and move to those areas and the company area to do my findings and ask questions before finalizing whether to take it or continue here.
I dont want a situation where I will be kidnapped by fake muslims and criminals all because of 100k difference. Life is more valuable than money.[/quote

Thanks 4 dat word ``FAKE MUSLIMS ``

No wonder u re being bless with 2 hot cake of jobs,,,,, ur head de on top of ur neck Sir. Go & soar higher by Allah wills
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Huh? Better remain here in Lagos, where you are close to family and friends and civilization, though I'm aware Kaduna is civilized as well but no state beats Lagos and fortunately for you, distance isn't a problem so what are you looking for again in Kadun when Lagos is in your pocket.
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Kezmanp(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Akexstinger:

Normal office Job
okay... what re the major functions
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by NiggasInParis: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2019
Kaduna is safe and that place is not a hot zone. The extension here is that, it's by the Kaduna- Abuja expressway of which that very point has securties2/47.. The closest residence are Buhaya and Goningora - these places are the coolest areas to live in kd.
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by vicben27(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Akexstinger:
Hey guys, sorry I will like to know your choice from the above topic.
A 200k job in lagos that is not far from your house where you resume 9am and close by 6pm and you report to the MD, given free hand to operate and a 300k job in Kaduna with a big company and good structure and you will not be reporting to MD.
Kaduna is a very nice town, cost of living is very low and affordable, when ur looking for accommodation just look for a place that's incline to ur religious believes,.
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by abelwealth(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
All this people talking abt security security..there u are currently is not safe..we all take risk..kidnapping nd all sought of crime is anywhere....even if i get wrk of 1million for lag and 500k for kaduna..bye bye lagos..i no fit come kill mysef for traffic..(too bored).nd conjested life..even in an island of lagos .traffic has been d issue..
Best advice ,stay away from odd hours here in the kaduna and live ur life at the fullest.
Success bro
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Florblu(f): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please move to Kaduna. Lagos is not safe either.

I don't know why I'm angry with this your question sef sad sad sad sad sad
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Thank you all for your advice...finally flew in and surveyed the whole area, went to the company and even entered to survey....Gonin gora is the closest place that one can stay and still have a cool life... people working in that company are living a soft life in Kaduna. I need money to relocate outside the country and KD will accelerate that for the next 2 years. So I am gonna pick KD.
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by Akexstinger(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Huh? Better remain here in Lagos, where you are close to family and friends and civilization, though I'm aware Kaduna is civilized as well but no state beats Lagos and fortunately for you, distance isn't a problem so what are you looking for again in Kadun when Lagos is in your pocket.
Lol 200k na nothing na for lagos...aside the normal monthly salary, the pecks that come with the KD job are more than the lagos job. Lagos is just strictly your monthly salary
Re: 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? by mystifyer: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
Akexstinger:
Thank you all for your advice...finally flew in and surveyed the whole area, went to the company and even entered to survey....Gonin gora is the closest place that one can stay and still have a cool life... people working in that company are living a soft life in Kaduna. I need money to relocate outside the country and KD will accelerate that for the next 2 years. So I am gonna pick KD.

Nice decision you've made. I wish to relocate outside this country too someday soon. A referral for the Lagos job you leaving behind (or any other offer at that) could be a stepping stone in the right direction for me to start saving up. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Applying For Celtel Vacancy. / La Fayette Recruitment -written Test / Vacancy At Sinotrust Group Of Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.