Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

8 Benefits Oof Having Your Own Personal Blog/website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Benefits Oof Having Your Own Personal Blog/website (654 Views)

How To Create Your Own Personal Whatsapp Stickers / Promo: Any Type Oof Business Orpersonal Website For #16000 / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Benefits Oof Having Your Own Personal Blog/website by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
8 benefits of having your own personal Blog/Website for yourself or your business, organization, brand:

>built your own presence online where people come to deal with you personally if they have no access of meeting you offline.

>allows you do more with your website unlike Facebook and other social media platform that don't allow you go above measure like selling directly and tasking up stuff while you do other things offline.

>be in control of what you have, you can do and undo business stuffs.

>server as another source on income like selling advert, ebooks, videos, software, training, coaching, affiliate etc.

>helps you build customer, engaged customers and easily sell to them without coming face to face.

>speaks more about what you do in datas and illustrations more than mere words with mouth.

>help you market, promote and sell your business, products or services to a wider audience online more than you know.

>Becomes an assets that bring your credibility/money in your market in the long and short run when got noticed.(another business model)

And if you need a wider website or blog not just only for owning sake but also for earning sake, I build all kinds of websites/blogs for both business and personal use with also some package information on how to make money with this website after owning it.

Interested in any of them
Call/whatsapp me: 081 65 374 286

Serving you with my business is what I do

#EMMANUELEKAINUBUSINESS

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / How To Make A Game With Processing (game Development) / Get Your Fully Functional Website,with Just 50k Plus Free 6 Months Maintenance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.