Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up (2953 Views)

8 Benefits Oof Having Your Own Personal Blog/website / Personal Blog Up For Sale With Adsense At 40k / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello!! , I'm Miss Cokie.

After several months, and years, I have finally decide to have my own blog, to represent me and my writing. A personal blog.

I believed their are capable Nairalanders here, who loved my works and my personality. cool

Please i need everybody's suggestions and ideas in other to make this new little projects a reality.

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc

1 Like

Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by elninosft(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
MissCokie:

After several months, and years, I have finally decide to have my own blog, to represent me and my writing. A personal blog.

I believed their are capable Nairalanders here, who loved my works and my personality. cool

Please i need everybody's suggestions and ideas in other to make this new little projects a reality.

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc

hello miss cokie, Its really a nice idea to own a blog as you reach out to more people through it and ofcourse generate revenue through adsense, paid/classified adverts etc.. If you need a professional to design and develop your blog, call/text 09060488908... Feel free to check our website at www.universalweblinks.com.ng
Kind Regards
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
??. More help
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by kenniefawole(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
MissCokie:

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc
Get a well designed and affordable site here:
Check out:
www.smoshblog.com.ng
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
elninosft:

hello miss cokie, Its really a nice idea to own a blog as you reach out to more people through it and ofcourse generate revenue through adsense, paid/classified adverts etc.. If you need a professional to design and develop your blog, call/text 09060488908... Feel free to check our website at www.universalweblinks.com.ng
Kind Regards

Okay. I will surely contact you, if the need arises. But for now, the above points are still what i need solutions to!. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
kenniefawole:

Get a well designed and affordable site here:
Check out:
www.smoshblog.com.ng

Thanks for your outreach

1 Like

Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by elninosft(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2018
MissCokie:

Okay. I will surely contact you, if the need arises. But for now, the above points are still what i need solutions to!. Thanks.

You are welcome
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by wpng: 3:06am On Mar 25, 2018
We are here
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by EcBoss: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2018
I can create and design a Blog on Blogger for you with Domain and Nigerian Adsense account together.

Whatsapp/Call: 08183285846

My personal blog below.

Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
All though you never stated if you need a personal blog / anyways what's is your niche if I may ask
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by NetSocialBlog: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello MissCokie

I see you're writing about Lifestyle and sorts like that. We can help you setup a blog but we needs to know some certain information. Let's begin from here

Have you ever heard of "Blogger" and "WordPress" before?
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by lastbaff(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissCokie:

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc
Do proper keyword research before you begin.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by gbols: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Contact me
Waziri.com.ng
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by henrykene(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2018
MissCokie:

Link

tip9ja.com.ng
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by Blogtrovert(f): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2018
MissCokie:

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc

Hi, good morning... My name is onome and I just mailed you... Would love you to join a group of female bloggers. I'm sure we can work together in helping you set up your blog, hassle free.... Abeg join us. At least you will avoid series of mistakes.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by BiafranBushBoy: 12:02am On Apr 03, 2018
lol... you don't want to know what you are venturing into misscokie
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol... you don't want to know what you are venturing into misscokie

Educate me please
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by BiafranBushBoy: 1:16am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Educate me please

Not here. If you are on WhatsApp, add me up.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by ThePENGENIUS(m): 4:40am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc

Hi, Cokie,

I run a blog. Not quite your typical blog, anyway. I write about Lagos, music and experiences. Find me here http://gideonemmanuel.com. You may contact me there. Details are there. I'd love to work with you.

Cheers
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by hostkobo(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc

Hi, Miss Cokie,

Its a noble decision you have made to have your own blog, at least for self-representation.

I'm usually very blunt, but if you don't mind my asking:

1) do you have any published material...."your works"? Considering that it has taking you "many months/years" to come to this decision, I'm assuming you have some published material already. Oya, share the links.

2) As noble as the decision is, you should start it on the right footing, and earning revenue shouldn't be the first/primary motive...... now or never.

Your driving inner passion in whatever you write about is what will bring the revenue.

If the passion, the inner drive, the self motivation, self excitement, the "me-factor" isn't there, the truth is you would be writing blogposts for the sake of writing blogposts, but they wont flow from within you, the originality wont be there. Thats why many NL bloggers are copy pasters.

Even if you do research online about a topic and you are putting "the meal" together, it is your inner drive that would bring out the best in your pen.

So its right to ask: do you have a passion to blog or perhaps you have been seeing many "acclaimed bloggers" screaming "I'm making this/that amount of dollars daily from my blog, etc"...... and then you feel, what they can do, why cant I do it?

3) what do you have in mind, that is inclusive in your "etc"?

regards
HK
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi, Miss Cokie,

Its a noble decision you have made to have your own blog, at least for self-representation.

I'm usually very blunt, but if you don't mind my asking:

1) do you have any published material...."your works"? Considering that it has taking you "many months/years" to come to this decision, I'm assuming you have some published material already. Oya, share the links.

2) As noble as the decision is, you should start it on the right footing, and earning revenue shouldn't be the first/primary motive...... now or never.

Your driving inner passion in whatever you write about is what will bring the revenue.

If the passion, the inner drive, the self motivation, self excitement, the "me-factor" isn't there, the truth is you would be writing blogposts for the sake of writing blogposts, but they wont flow from within you, the originality wont be there. Thats why many NL bloggers are copy pasters.

Even if you do research online about a topic and you are putting "the meal" together, it is your inner drive that would bring out the best in your pen.

So its right to ask: do you have a passion to blog or perhaps you have been seeing many "acclaimed bloggers" screaming "I'm making this/that amount of dollars daily from my blog, etc"...... and then you feel, what they can do, why cant I do it?

3) what do you have in mind, that is inclusive in your "etc"?

regards
HK

Writing is my passion. So, my decision to earn revenue from my writing was due to the fact that, I've done this for free over the past years, I guess this is the right time to turn my passion into income.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by hostkobo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Writing is my passion. So, my decision to earn revenue from my writing was due to the fact that, I've done this for free over the past years, I guess this is the right time to turn my passion into income.

Hi again,

My hunch regarding your question was spot on.

you didnt answer my other ?s tho

re-1) do you have any published material...."your works"? Considering that it has taking you "many months/years" to come to this decision, I'm assuming you have some published material already. Oya, share the links.

re-3) what do you have in mind, that is inclusive in your "etc"?

regards
HK
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
hostkobo:

Hi again,

My hunch regarding your question was spot on.

you didnt answer my other ?s tho

re-1) do you have any published material...."your works"? Considering that it has taking you "many months/years" to come to this decision, I'm assuming you have some published material already. Oya, share the links.

re-3) what do you have in mind, that is inclusive in your "etc"?

regards
HK

Okay. Majority of my works are either written in my diary or on social media like NL and Instagram (although I lost my account and didn't bother to open another one), have being busy with movements etc.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by hostkobo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Okay. Majority of my works are either written in my diary or on social media like NL and Instagram (although I lost my account and didn't bother to open another one), have being busy with movements etc.

Well, you sure need a home for your "works". Let the world "read you", go, go, go, start a blog.

I suppose you write poems, short stories, fiction, etc..... since you said its a "personal blog"

Just to encourage you: a couple of years ago, I once had a blog which 'somebody' stumbled upon, and via which I got an offer to contribute to an online magazine abroad.

Ofcourse I got paid - thats the best part.

I didn't start with the "revenue" part in mind, but I put my passion and whole-self into it and someone noticed the blog.

A great place to start from is blogger.com /
- create an account there using a creative name.
- the final url will be something like: misscokie..com / misscokie.

Allow your blog to gain traction before moving on to a hosted environment with your own domain name(.com)

Running a blog requires passion and an investment of time, talent and treasure.
http://www.techtuti.com/start-successful-blog/
http://www.techtuti.com/benefits-blogging-passion/

regards
HK
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
hostkobo:

Well, you sure need a home for your "works". Let the world "read you", go, go, go, start a blog.

I suppose you write poems, short stories, fiction, etc..... since you said its a "personal blog"

Just to encourage you: a couple of years ago, I once had a blog which 'somebody' stumbled upon, and via which I got an offer to contribute to an online magazine abroad.

I didn't start with the "revenue" part in mind, but I put my passion and whole-self into it and someone noticed the blog.

Allow your blog to gain traction before moving on to a hosted environment with your own domain name(.com)

regards
HK

Thank you very much... Would keep you updated
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by TopYouGo: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

* Earn Revenue kiss
* Etc

You have made a good decision to start your blog, Miss Cookie.

Blogging is the easiest way to sharing your thought with the world, grow your followership, and become a thought leader in your chosen niche.

We advise you to choose a niche you are passionate and know a lot about.

To quickly get a lot of inbound traffic to your blog, it is advisable you build search engine optimisation into your blog from the scratch.

If you need help in designing your blog and build search engine optimisation into it, check our signature and contact us.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
hostkobo:

regards
HK

www.misscokie..com.ng

Hopefully, I will upgrade soon.
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by tuhamworld: 6:53am On Apr 04, 2018
MissCokie:

www.misscokie..com.ng

Hopefully, I will upgrade soon.

But for now, you can get a .com for your website [something like www.misscokie.com] and also a nice theme that will make your site look more amazing. If you are ready, i can do the two for you
Re: I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up by MissCokie(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
tuhamworld:

But for now, you can get a .com for your website [something like www.misscokie.com] and also a nice theme that will make your site look more amazing. If you are ready, i can do the two for you

How much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best AMP Templates - Free Download Premium AMP Themes For Blogger / Smartweb.com.ng Issue (Resolved by Smartweb) / How I Was Scammed By Web4africa.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.