Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage (17298 Views)

Opetola Dolapo Badmus Working Out / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by dominique(f): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Why is it@ Do2tun that is getting to the bottom of the case and not the police?
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Forreellinc: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
grin which one be dog dungeon? no be dog cage be that?

grin only God know wetin e do the woman wey make am frustrate like this
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by SSAwhistleblowe: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
I don’t believe it was her son o... but the moral of the story... mind the things you do wherever you are because you can never tell who is recording particularly in this social media age.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by zone51: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2019
Weve been waiting for your reaction grin wink
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Chukapage(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls..where you dey?? Are you seeing what I was telling you in the other thread? Mother or Father if you treat your kids with no love ,care or treat them like animals expect hatred and disrespect when they grow.you don't expect this boy to treat his mom so well when he grows up I mean look at this treatment."Obi will not always be a boy" to the parents out there.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by zigzagluv: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
I need information of a G -BOYS WHATS-APP GROUP ,if you have any information , please tell me , i will be glad

Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Motion123(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Action and stop talking madam.....
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by chucs: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
magzey:
I see nothing in trending stream this is punishment by a mother. The boy will learn lesson
I guess that was how u learnt when you were growing up? You are even worse than the woman to have this thought.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Garrieveryday: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
I can swear with my balls that boy is not her biological son. No woman would treat her biological son in such a barbaric way.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Jetrue3oo: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
masquerade bleaching face
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Olodo woman.
Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by Ijaya123: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
olaolulazio:
Investigate this shit and stop posting rubbish madam.

You thinking it's a movie scene.... grin

Re: Opetola Dolapo Reacts To Video Of A Woman Who Beat & Locked Her Son In Dog Cage by jaszplus12(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beats me hollow! Why the brutality? Women can be very dramatic! Here's a woman who has a child treating him like an animal...if the table was turned against her and she doesn't have any....the world becomes "wicked and unfair" everyone "laughing at my condition" "what did I do wrong" "why me" Spending 24 hours at church and obeying stupid ritual rites and all....
We should learn to appreciate and treat our children with respect and in turn they will respect us! For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Buchi Ofili-Nwaoyo Marks Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Is The Barbie Bride At Future Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.