Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please Tell Me What To Do! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Tell Me What To Do! (707 Views)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / The Best Way To Answer The Question: “tell Me About Yourself” / Can Someone Please Tell Me Banks And Telecoms Recruiting Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Tell Me What To Do! by anifel20(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2007
Good day to you all, I have a big problem. It is about decision taking, I finished My Youth service in January 2007, got employed with a company in Ikeja (pays over 60K per month), now I got another job with a new airline company that is about to take off as a new company(prospect: training for one year abroad, all expenses paid, All things being equal those travelling will be leaving in about three weeks times.) but the problem is that we were asked to be coming to the chairman's house everyday for training(those we met haven't been paid anything yet and they have spent a month).
Now should I leave my current job and be attending the training as this is made mandatory by those in charge?Is it a wise decision?

Pls if you can text or call me 08033295682 I need your helps urgently before I make a final decision.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do! by bobi(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2007
:ogood jobs with fgood future prospects don't need you going to the chairmans house for trainning pls i advise you don't leave your present job, have you ever heard that those who got employed in Oceanic Bank went to the Chairman's house for training? please do not let these "PRIVATES" deceive you o.!!!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Distributors Required / Accounting Officer Required For Immediate Employment (School) / For Job Seekers And Non Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.