Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. (529 Views)

The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / 7 Ft Python Killed At Work During Night Duty (Photos) / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by chinkelly(m): 4:41am On Aug 06, 2019
This sea turtle got ensnarled in an abandoned fisherman's net and got entangled at the foot of our platform at sea. We freed it, took pictures with it and threw it back in the sea. #IloveWildLife ��

Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by tunjilomo(m): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2019
FTC
Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by Emvico34: 4:58am On Aug 06, 2019
i can bet dick on this. This topic can never smell front page because you allow it to go free embarassed infact lala will ban you from nairaland because of this

1 Like

Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 06, 2019
You can afford to love wildlife because of your sweet paying job on sea. Let's assume you're that fisherman whose net captured that turtle, wey probably never chop since morning, you won't be loving wildlife. If you so love wildlife stop eating any meat. Eat only grass and drink water. For goats and cattle were all wild animals.

We are Africans. Meat na for chop. No bad meat unless it's poisoned. Make we stop to dey form oyinbo. As for me as long as say no be human being, inside the pot straight. With plenty pepper, onions, a crate of 33 and Don jazzy all is in order playing, my life is complete
Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by fran6co(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Local man is pained by this , cry cry
Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by DissTroy(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2019
The sea turtle looks pretty old, especially the markings on its belly and the patterns on its shell.
Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by chinkelly(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
You can afford to love wildlife because of your sweet paying job on sea. Let's assume you're that fisherman whose net captured that turtle, wey probably never chop since morning, you won't be loving wildlife. If you so love wildlife stop eating any meat. Eat only grass and drink water. For goats and cattle were all wild animals.

We are Africans. Meat na for chop. No bad meat unless it's poisoned. Make we stop to dey form oyinbo. As for me as long as say no be human being, inside the pot straight. With plenty pepper, onions, a crate of 33 and Don jazzy all is in order playing, my life is complete

Take it easy, you don't know me. Yes, I am vegetarian. I live on plant based diet, and no, its not whether I am well paid that is why I do that.
Moreover its as a policy we had to return the turtle back to sea which I am in support of. We are not even allowed to fish there.
Re: See Giant Turtle We Caught At Work. by chinkelly(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Emvico34:
i can bet dick on this. This topic can never smell front page because you allow it to go free embarassed infact lala will ban you from nairaland because of this

My bad,Pls how can I correct it.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD !!!Extremely Clean Registered 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale / I Prefer S3x Toys To Real Men Says Amara Maduka / Dr. Aishatu Bala Mohammed Tops Chart, Emerges Philanthropic 1st Lady North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.