Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba (40662 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by NaijaCelebrity: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2019
A twitter user with handle "Am_sexyslim" took to her page to narrate her experience with breast presser in Yaba, Lagos State.

She captioned saying that...

My yaba story..

I had 8am lecture, as i stood there waiting for bike to come out.
This dude from nowhere just came PRESSED my breast and ran away. My legs became heavy I couldn't even move nor say a word. I watched as he was running till I couldn't see him again.�‍♀️

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lady-narrates-her-experience-with-a-breast-presser-at-yaba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Upon all the problems in Nigeria the dude own was to press breast

Sorry Aunty maybe you exposed your boobi somehow grin

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by wolverine1987: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2019
This story ehn....... how much do they sell pepper spray I think most ladies should begin to have one in their bags

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by GidifeedNews: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2019
just go and pray, them fit tap your glory by touching your boobs

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2019
wolverine1987:
This story ehn....... how much do they sell pepper spray I think most ladies should begin to have one in their bags

How do you tell someone that want to press your boobi

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:40am On Aug 06, 2019
GidifeedNews:
just go and pray, them fit tap your glory by touching your boobs

RCCG member

I hear you grin

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by GidifeedNews: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Help me ask ooooo
IneedSugarMumy1:

How do you tell someone that want to press your boobi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by GidifeedNews: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
How did you know?
IneedSugarMumy1:

RCCG member

I hear you grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Jayslicky: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Show us the picture of the boobs to see if it is actually worth pressing or you are just another attention seeker.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by nuban07(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
U never can say, he can be a mad man. Maybe he escaped from yaba left....A mad man just pressed ur boobs

22 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Partnerbiz3: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
These girls don't know that nigerians have no chills.
What's the purpose of this now?

Your value in the eyes of African people reduces when you tell tales like this.

Just like they hailed the Dakolos, they will hail you, condemn the perpetrators but see you as disgusting.

Nigerians will tell a woman to keep a pregnancy gotten out of wedlock. Same Nigerians will say the girl is a slut, and tell their brothers not to marry her, asking if he wants to train another man's child.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 803 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by mezarddinny: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
or you suddenly became wet down there after several months of sexual starvation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2019
GidifeedNews:
How did you know?
I de use Tecno cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by GidifeedNews: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin No wonder
IneedSugarMumy1:

I de use Tecno cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by GidifeedNews: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
See pot calling kettle black
Jayslicky:
[color=#006600][/color] Show us the picture of the breast if it is actually worth pressing or you just another attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2019
GidifeedNews:
grin grin grin grin grin No wonder

Lolzzz yes ooo

That's how I take no grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by masqot(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2019
See your smiley grin
You must be highly endowed.
Btw, that 'dude from nowhere', what's his gain?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2019
My guy don win money. It is obvious someone placed on that and he cleared his doubt.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
WHERE IS THE BREAST PLEASE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Jerkules: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2019
U must have attracted him with ur big watermelon Bress,ugly girls are usually blessed with big Bress so I can imagine grin how big it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by cassidy1996(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Jerkules:
U must have attracted him with ur big watermelon Bress,ugly girls are usually blessed with big Bress so I can imagine grin how big it is
you say!

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Jerkules: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2019
cassidy1996:
you say!
grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by slimay(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Why am I feeling like the bet placed on the breast was #100

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Gosj01(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Bet was placed on the breast!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops. Details on signature.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by DameB(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Hiaaaaan breast-pressers again

Which one person nor go see for naija

Meanwhile some years back close to UST gate in Port Harcourt, there was this big chick flaunting her b**bs in a cleavage baring top, na so one mad man jack her , pulled out those babies and malhanded them.. people were shouting but couldn't help, (who wan follow weyrey drag bobbygrin grin) after the madman had his fill, the girl humbly gathered her tattered outfit hailed a cab and left

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Maxcollins042(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
I bet she stood there taking in the pressing as she had never experienced such pressing. She must have wished the pressing was done in the other room. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nyamiri: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
It is those Igbo boys in Yaba market.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by dam2000(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
See what buhari as turn Nigeria to
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by goshen26: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm, bad boy

He must have had a bet with baddies like him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Forreellinc: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
angry make we see the breast first before we begin pity u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.