Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,377 members, 7,826,483 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba (40690 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by flatbellygood2: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
hmmmm

pls. check my signature for
your waist trainer,Tommy trimmer, digital therapy machine, HD driving night glass.
call or whatsapp: ZERO-NINE-ZERO-eighty-three, ninety-three, zero, zero,zero-one.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by AirstarKane(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
wolverine1987:
This story ehn....... how much do they sell pepper spray I think most ladies should begin to have one in their bags
I once spoke with a policeman who said it's wrong to be in possession of pepperspray. Dolapo Badmus also said so... We still have a long way dear. Even if She had pepperspray ,there somethings that happem you can't help but look fixated at a spot it will take a while before you snap out of that state.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by zigzagluv: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
I need information of a G -BOYS WHATS-APP GROUP ,if you have any information , please tell me , i will be glad

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by wolverine1987: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
AirstarKane:
I once spoke with a policeman who said it's wrong to be in possession of pepperspray. Dolapo Badmus also said so... We still have a long way dear. Even if She had pepperspray ,there somethings that happem you can't help but look fixated at a spot it will take a while before you snap out of that state.
True sha buh honestly it will go a long way to curb rape. I can just imagine what was going tru the guys mind for him to do dat hahahahaha
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by aragon4realz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
the thing sweet you so taa you no feel your legs again lol
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by wolverine1987: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

How do you tell someone that want to press your boobi

True sha... buh d guy shaaa maybe he couldn't take him eyes off kai jonjo hahahahaha
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by selemo: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
In fact being born a man is a disgrace.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by flowx(m): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
He actually pressed it.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Malawian(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Show us the picture of the boobs [s]to see if it is actually worth pressing or you are just another attention seeker[/s] .
This was all you really meant to say.

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by aviato(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
mezarddinny:
or you suddenly became wet down there after several months of sexual starvation?
Not everyone is a sexually frustrated idiot like you.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by DLightzo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
aviato:
Not everyone is a sexually frustrated idiot like you.
Lol
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Rotimi47: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Betting
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Rotimi47: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
goshen26:
Hmmmmmm, bad boy

He must have had a bet with baddies like him
Word.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Matrixoba: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
WHY AM I HAVING A FEELING THAT THE 'BREAST PRESSER' IS ON NAIRALAND?
NaijaCelebrity:
A twitter user with handle "Am_sexyslim" took to her page to narrate her experience with breast presser in Yaba, Lagos State.

She captioned saying that...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/lady-narrates-her-experience-with-a-breast-presser-at-yaba/
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by deltateam: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Upon all the problems in Nigeria the dude own was to press breast

Sorry Aunty maybe you exposed your boobi somehow grin

So na where Revolution carry the mofo go. Maybe Sowore never give them better orientation.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by oyoofong(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
They go don bat for your head.His friends dared him to press your breast.It is a game young guys plaY,BUT ITS BAD.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
It could have been a truth or dare thing
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by AirstarKane(f): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
wolverine1987:

True sha buh honestly it will go a long way to curb rape. I can just imagine what was going tru the guys mind for him to do dat hahahahaha
His mind has been tampered with, perhaps he's sick.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by wolverine1987: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
AirstarKane:

His mind has been tampered with, perhaps he's sick.
Possibly
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Fisiryorh(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Aunty,just talk say the pressing been turn you on...that be the reason your legs were too heavy for you to move...#Period..
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by bewla(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Upon all the problems in Nigeria the dude own was to press breast

Sorry Aunty maybe you exposed your boobi somehow grin
him for rape her abi
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by golddeejay(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
The guy don chop bet grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Adebowalay(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
ARE YOU CONSIDERING GIVING YOUR WALL A FACE-LIFT? LOOK NO FURTHER REACH US FOR YOUR WALLPAPER, 3D PANEL AND WALL MURAL SALES AND INSTALLATIONS...AND WHEN IT'S DONE.. IT WILL WOW YOU..CALL ADEBOWALE ON 09074026945
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by flatbellygood2: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
That's a rapist in the making, you should have snap and post his pic instead of yours.

check my signature

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by bigiyaro(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
picture of ur booby being pressed or ....,
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Dalyjay(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wenti person no go see for this naija
with everything going on, na breast be some people priorities
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Tosman12(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
the level of insecurity expecially for ladies in this country is alarming..... alot can be done to a lady aside being kidnapped. just imagine we even have a name "breast presser" like a profession.

i we are not even improving in securing lives and property anymore in this country.

shame!!!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by cooljoe(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Might have placed a bet with his goons. U know how boys do. Not cool though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.