Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery (32613 Views)

"You Will Learn": Verydarkman Tells Tonto Dikeh, Others After His Release(Video) / Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by GISTBL0G: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Tonto Dikeh who had cosmetic surgery last year in one of the episodes of her reality TV show with LITV, King Tonto, has revealed why she decided to go under the knife.

The mother of one sat for an interview with BBC News Pidgin together with two other Nigerian women, who also enhanced their bodies.

According to the women, the underwent cosmetic surgery to boost their self-confidence because they were not comfortable with themselves.

While the two other women hid their identity during the interview, Tonto Dikeh revealed that she's an advocate for surgery, but won’t force any woman to do it.

The BBC Pidgin also spoke to plastic surgeons who specialize in body reconstruction.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-women-including-tonto-dikeh-reveal-why-they-decided-to-undergo-cosmetic-surgery

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by GISTBL0G: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2019

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by GISTBL0G: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2019
grin isok
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Tufunky: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Plus surgery, minus surgery, ugly is still ugly
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by GistMore5: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by festacman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
From the begining of time, while men always take risks to impress women, women have always done all sorts of things to please men and their masculine sexual fantasies. The natural reality is that the heart and body of any woman including those of the most vocal of feminists crave and relish unconditional submission to a man's body and thorough exploration by him. Really, nobody and nothing can cheat nature. Not even feminism!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Sellfish(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bumbum that can shift or even burst during vigorous doggy style.... Is that one bumbum grin

We African men like our ladies bumbum natural so that we don't have to have a Vulcanizer on standby with eba, superglue, air pump and tyre quick patch anytime we want to smack and devour that ass grin

It is well sha

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently grin

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by bbn889: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Teewhy2: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
it's her body and her problem, when the side effects comes up if ever it comes up it's her problem.
My own problem is how to make my self more comfortable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Preetychina22(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na wa

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Rikidony(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
i hate plastic, need natural boobsy and asss*** cool cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by TheGameYard(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pretty hurts
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Flier: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:
It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
Send a DM make I send you 70k and post the laptop to the person below or above me once you recieve the money
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by babyfaceafrica: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
ur body,, ur problem!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
After the surgery u come look like sponge box square ass. Crap
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by fameworlde: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice write up
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by DameB(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm... It's still a risky business especially with the risk of embolism, sepsis and other side effects....

Plastic surgery is like meth...
Once you start you get hooked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by mixta140: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Chaii...AYE OOO
B original abeg b proud of wo u r
God created us well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by visijo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
No matter how loud a conductor in a bus�shouts enter with ur change, there is still one passenger that will enter with #1000��

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by sylve11: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
if i press those breasts na once them go do ''kpuff''. explode enter everywhere. angry cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by sayhi2bammy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Your body your surgery your problem undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Techsunny: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
So this thing, cos 45 seconds cum
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Gosj01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmm, your body your problem.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

Bumbum that can shift or even burst during vigorous doggy style.... Is that one bumbum grin

We African men like our ladies bumbum natural so that we don't have to have a Vulcanizer on standby with eba, superglue, air pump and tyre quick patch anytime we want to smack and devour that ass grin

It is well sha

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently grin

Imagine smacking that ass hard in throes of passionate doggy, and you hear "twahhh" with jelly splashed all over you.... Ewwwww....

I think I'm gonna be really sick... *goes to puke*. embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery by yawehoverall: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
danesjanes02:
Oh tonto

Your data is nice, hope you are for real o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Aki And Pawpaw Live In UK. / Toyin Lawani: Big Brother "Robbed" Omashola Of N2M Arena Games / DJ Cuppy: "Davido Uses His Father's Influence As An Advantage But I Don't"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.