Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini (30866 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by 9jaRealist: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2019
armadeo:
The fact that an achievement is appearing sultry in photos is nauseating.

Yep! So ‘nauseating’ to wear bikini to the beach...
If care is not taken, she might wear a suit to a board meeting! SMDH

>
Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by 9jaRealist: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Sircomrade:
Few yrs ago this girl wouldn't allow any person see her tight talk more of her pant but today. She has lost the shame to show both old and small her tiny pant and waist.women self. Am yet to see any great woman that made it through this part.

She could have packaged her self up and could be married already to a made man from the small fame ,but here she's hustling with her unclothedness because she followed others..lets see how far this leaches go.

Nigerians (especially Nigerian men)! Marriage is NOT a woman’s greatest accomplishment...
This twisted cultural misnomer wouldn’t be so tragic if it didn’t trap so many women in abusive marriages!
>
Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Why r u ppl doing this to me this morning?

You know how weak I am for slim women with small n perky breasts.

Let me save this pic.
Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Sircomrade:
Few yrs ago this girl wouldn't allow any person see her tight talk more of her pant but today. She has lost the shame to show both old and small her tiny pant and waist.women self. Am yet to see any great woman that made it through this part.

She could have packaged her self up and could be married already to a made man from the small fame ,but here she's hustling with her unclothedness because she followed others..lets see how far this leaches go.

Meanwhile here's my hustle.. Am not a celebrity yet. Yo ladies patronise me.

https://www.nairaland.com/5242312/ladies-get-satisfaction-me
You are wrong. Lots of great women followed this path
Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by opebiboy: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Okpo
Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by armadeo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
9jaRealist:

>

Slowpoke slowpoke.

I never mentioned her get up.
Re: Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini by armadeo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

>

You really cannot comprehend. No need to explain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) / Afrocandy Disses Nigerians Who Watch Big Brother Africa On Cable / Kcee Shows Off His Expensive Cars, Thanks God For Wonderful 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.