Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) (30851 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin And Her Husband, Lateef Lawal Welcome First Child (Photos) / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Yoruba actress Olatoun Olanrewaju and husband
Nollywood actress Olatoun Olanrewaju has welcomed her first child with her husband Adekola, Igbere TV reports.

Popularly known as Omo Mose, the actress announced the arrival of her child on Instagram on Wednesday.

She also shared pregnancy pictures.

“Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah !!!Thanks To Almighty Allah I Survived The Delivery Room, God Added Another Amazing King To My Family. I Welcome You My King May The Rest Of Your Years Be As Amazing As Your Birth,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPeu9fl589/?igshid=7zhvetkmxfie

In another post she said,
“Modupe Olorun.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPg1FPlzZ6/?igshid=phoxppnhy1ir

Olatoun got married to Adekola on July 23, 2020 at a Muslim wedding ceremony.

She shared pictures from the wedding on Instagram and also wrote a love note to her husband on the platform.

“On this special day, I’m proud to take you as my husband. For all the time we’ve been together, there has always been the kind of mutual understanding which is only shared when there is true love,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMRIhOOholp/?igshid=10jqaezkpx9cd

Born and raised in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, Olatoun is a native of Kwara State who has produced four movies – Omo Esu, Omo Mose, Gbanko Gbi and Omo Okuta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdxWIlqGT0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
But the display of Nudity is Disgusting and Unpalatable

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by adadike(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Welcome to the world new baby but there is something I don't understand , why do most ladies go naked whenever they want to take shots of their pregnancy? This is not good at all. Where are our mothers of those days? Please come back to us

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by longetivity(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
But the display of Nudity is Disgusting and Unpalatable
tell them!!

7 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by longetivity(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
don't know her here in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Na the actress part of her I de find since, I no still see am.

11 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Xscape047: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Normal thing ....

Normal life ....

More graces
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Reex12(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2021
why the indecent exposure meanwhile ur body no fine..see her toothpick laps,not sexy atall

E sure me say that man dey suck her toto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by gambia(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Congrats, but no point show casing your belly to the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2021
Camera man go de snap picture, e preeek go de stand

E go just de see women lap and yansh steady
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Hnmmmm

NIGERIA FEMALE BOSS ARE USELESS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2021
She jus Dey one kind

Happy new baby

But the mama no get sense like dat sha

Hopefully the child will have in abundance what has been denied of his parents

7 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Abeg who started this rubbish trend?

3 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Ipromote: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Congrats
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Eku ewuomo grin

*Attend a Free Web Design Seminar organized by CDS, you'll be taught the procedures of Web Development under 2 hours. Free WiFi is also available but students are expected to come with their laptops, and we can only admit a maximum of 10 students at once due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Call the number in signature below....
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Omeifa: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Mtchew shocked shocked
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Emola12(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2021
welcom to nigeria the land of sufferness i dnt know why ur mama no go born u for canada and start living good life there, tueh....
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Congratulations to the latest parents in town.

[b]Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Angel. kiss kiss kiss

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad!
God bless you and your family ma'am.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by wisdomeze(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Abi na kiss d husband kiss the belle way e come big like dat? If na so, make I come go kiss nkechi belle make e big, no time. Congratulations to them.
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations to her.

The ororo she rubbed on her stomach was just too much.
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Iseeisaw:
I even thought it was odunlade Adekola
Kai, his wife is decent when it comes to dressing....
Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Who be this grotesque looking ape wearing weavon?

1 Like

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Viknat:
Who be this grotesque looking ape wearing weavon?
Lewisalexander:
That bitch is ugly af
Someone's wife?
Someone's daughter?
Someone's mother?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2021
That bitch is ugly af

1 Like

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
diplomat058:
Abeg who started this rubbish trend?
I don't know, it's not even fancy, so disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
And Jesus wept angry

Looks like the hubby didn't have interest in taking the photos sef.

Anyways,,,, congrats!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) / Kcee Shows Off His Expensive Cars, Thanks God For Wonderful 2014 / Femi, Yeni Kuti Remember Mum 20 Years After Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.