Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Putin Complained His Bunker On Wheels Was Too Soft, Wants A More Brutal Version - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Putin Complained His Bunker On Wheels Was Too Soft, Wants A More Brutal Version (1057 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Complained His Bunker On Wheels Was Too Soft, Wants A More Brutal Version by Automotive1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2019

During a recent public unveiling of Russian-made Aurus Senat sedan and Limo, Russian minister of Industry and Trade, Denis Manturov, said President Vladimir Putin gave a feedback to the designers of his new armoured official state car, Aurus Senat L700 Limo.

He said Vladimir Putin requested:
"some very light amendments about, I would say, the hydraulic system of the car because we made it first quite soft, he asked to make some amendments to make it more, I would say stronger, maybe more brutal"

The Limo, which replaced Putin's highly favoured German-made Mercedes-Benz S 600 Guard Pullman, came to limelight when it delivered the Russian president to his inauguration in May last year.

Tagged the bunker on wheels, the luxury limo, designed to also keep its occupants save even when fully submerged in water, was jointly developed by Porsche and Bosch, with assistance from Moscow-based Central Scientific Research Automobile & Engine Institute (NAMI).

The civilian version, which will likely compete with the likes of Rolls-Royce Phantom and Bentley Mulsanne, is expected to go on sale in Europe from the end of 2020 with a price tag of around €150,000 ( about ₦60.8m).

The interior, which can also be customized to your tastes, has been focused on rear passengers, with rear seats that recline 45 degrees and are equipped with designer pillows, built-in refrigerator with Aurus-branded crystal glasses and fold-out tables with leather trim.

https://autojosh.com/vladimir-putin-complained-his-bunker-on-wheels-was-too-soft-he-wants-a-more-brutal-version/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Mukina2 Dominique Seun
Re: Putin Complained His Bunker On Wheels Was Too Soft, Wants A More Brutal Version by Timmypromise(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin concern me
Car wey one dwarf in Ghana can buy

Re: Putin Complained His Bunker On Wheels Was Too Soft, Wants A More Brutal Version by AntiWailer: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na wa.

My people. Did your mind say Vanity upon Vanity ?

If yes, place your right hand on your head and say after me.....
Re: Putin Complained His Bunker On Wheels Was Too Soft, Wants A More Brutal Version by tck2000(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
I love this car

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help! / Appropriate Tire Guide / Is Volkswagen Passat Or Honda Accord Good For UBER And BOLT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.