Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Manchester United – Man United Offer £192,000-a-week To Star After Harry Maguire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United – Man United Offer £192,000-a-week To Star After Harry Maguire (507 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Shades Manchester United- Man U Fans React / Dybala 'asks For £350,000 A Week To Join Man United / Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United – Man United Offer £192,000-a-week To Star After Harry Maguire by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Manchester united – Man United Offer £192,000-a-week To Star After Harry Maguire’s Signature.
Man United have apparently offered a deal worth £192,000-a-week to Paulo Dybala as they look to seal a stunning transfer switch to Old Trafford for the Argentine.

As per Goal, United have been linked with a swap deal that’ll see them sign Dybala, with Romelu Lukaku to head to Juventus in the other direction.

The Mirror have also picked upon United’s pursuit of Dybala, as they state that the Red Devils are in talks with the Old Lady regarding a deal for the Argentine international.

And amidst all of these reports, it seems like United have offered Dybala a bumper deal in an attempt to lure him to Old Trafford this summer.

According to journalist Alfredo Pedulla, United have offered Dybala a deal worth €11M-a-year, with bonuses also to be included in this deal.
https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/08/04/manchester-unuted-offer-192000-a-week

(1) (Reply)

'I Wouldn't Want Pogba In My Dressing Room' / Ronaldo: I Made Messi A Better Player / Lukaku Scores Again For Inter In Derby Win Over AC Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.