Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) (31838 Views)

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Ogagist2: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
A video recently surfaced online showing the moment a Nigerian lady having sex with a dog.

There have been speculations of girls sleeping with dogs for money when they travel to Dubai or Italy, but the video seems to confirm that the rumors are true.

In the video, the lady is seen on her knees while the dog is on top of her in a very compromising position.

The act of having sexual intercourse with animals is known as bestiality and it is illegal in most countries.

The video below;

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/06/a-nigerian-lady-spotted-having-sex-with-dog-for-money-in-dubai-18-video/

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Ogagist2: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Click the link below to watch the video and to Nigerians reaction concerning that,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/06/a-nigerian-lady-spotted-having-sex-with-dog-for-money-in-dubai-18-video/
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Greetings from PLUTO

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Ogagist2: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
sad shocked
fuckingAyaya:
Greetings from PLUTO
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Tmania: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Raydos: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
You go girl!!

Cossy ojiakor will be so proud of this girl!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by whitebulb(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yes most top nollywood personality engaged in such act..
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Timmypromise(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
How does the lady feel during the act

A dog drilling your pvssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by bdsm: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Girls can do anything for money. Tomorrow she would offer that poosie to a guy to suck

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Tmania: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
shocked sad
bdsm:
Girls can do anything for money. Tomorrow she would offer that poosie to a guy to suck

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by memories1(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oh dear God. I have seen things I can't unsee. There's nothing like contentment.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
memories1:
Oh dear God. I have seen things I can't unsee. There's nothing like contentment.
Obsession with money is the root of all evil.. .

I pity the innocent man that will kneel to ask that lady out tho..

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dogs and bitches can easily get along.No decent girl will try such.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by SenR(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is so pathetic that the desperation to make money has made us Nigerians loose touch of our conscience and humane being. cry

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by dollytino4real(f): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
dat is y different types of ailment everywhere

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Godsfavour78: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2019
I feel like beheading my self for seeing this
How can I unsee this tragedy
Yuck

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Freshboyjay(m): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2019
���

Nawa oo

Download naira-marley-back-2-work

https://naijaentvibes..com/2019/08/naira-marley-back-2-work.html
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Ogagist2: 3:40am On Aug 07, 2019
sad cool
Freshboyjay:
���

Nawa oo

Download naira-marley-back-2-work

https://naijaentvibes..com/2019/08/naira-marley-back-2-work.html

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Jabioro: 4:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Useless body..later she would be crying fowl ..
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2019
I can assure us that there are thousands of Nigerian girls who are willing to do this shit as many times as they can b'cos of money.

I don't know what this world is turning 2.
D next thing u will see them on d road beautifully dressed and we men running after them.God forbid.
For d decent babes out there,pls,I beg u in d name of God,do ur best to sustain ur decency.

U must not drive a car in ur twenties or thirties, use a phone of #500k,buy human hair of #50k or compete with people on social media in dressing, grooming and living fake lives.

God help us

9 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by BrainEya(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Some people are born wicked and heartless..

To the owner of the dog; you have the money to book human for your dog when there are plenty dog out there, you just choose to use money to bOdy shame the needy.

Later now someone that know someone that is a friend of someone to a friend of yours or even your lineage will dine with her - it backfire on you..

To the girl without backup plan you boom to oversea and also did this for belle infrastructure - if you contract incurable disease now - you will locate your village to add more burdens to your Granny whom may be fighting hand-to-mouth feeding system of village..

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Godsfavour78:
I feel like beheading my self for seeing this
How can I unsee this tragedy
Yuck
More than a tragedy my brother!!

I weep

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by skyhighweb(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2019
Fast Rising Afro-Groove Artist “Femibalhard”, also known as the “GROOVESMACHINE” has released his First single of the Year titled “Banku”.

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=896

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
The kind of world we are living in.
If she succeds Now then she'll trow it to our face that the hustle was legitimate..
it is a free world.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
This video may just be a bestiality X rated video tho.. Bloggers and lies...
Naija girls are not this Shameless!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by blingxx(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2019
Hello nairalanders, my name is olawale sodiq a 300l Pol student adeneran ogunsanya University of education, pls I need help with my school fee all I need to complete it is just #6000.. Pls I don't mind any amount, our exams begin next week

Acct:0167802089 gtb.... Pls help a brother, my school is 25k and I have 19k.... I seriously don't mind any amount
Re: A Nigerian Lady Spotted Having Sex With Dog For Money In Dubai (18+ Video) by ThundrCork(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
eni4real:
This video may just be a bestiality X rated video tho.. Bloggers and lies...
Naija girls are not this Shameless!!!

You don't know what's happening

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Defiling His Friend's 10-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / Robbers Intercept Vehicle Conveying Money In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.