Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Diabetes Patient Food List - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes Patient Food List (2651 Views)

I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / EBOLA Outbreak : Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Ebola Patient Infected With Virus / Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diabetes Patient Food List by tobiit(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2007
Can anyone please tell some List of food that could be taken by Diabetes patient, it will appreciating alot, thank you
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by cuteass1(f): 12:18pm On May 14, 2007
1) Cooked unripe plantain.

I'll be back with the missing part of my list, stay tuned wink
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by tobiit(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2007
thanks.

i will be waiting
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by closetpervert(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2007
poosie and lots of it too.
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by tobiit(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2007
if i may ask.What is poosie
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by closetpervert(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2007
poosie is obo.
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by smartsoft(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2007
Hey let me tell you drugs that will keep you alive till you get to 120years, "DIABENESS" Go to a good pharmasy, and get that not road side pharmasy ooo. it should be something N600 or N700 Alright.
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by cuteass1(f): 3:22am On May 21, 2007
@ poster

I'm back:

Like i said earlier

1) Unripe plantain . .

2) Beans

3) Breadfruit

4) meat

. . . all proteinous foods should be your best friend wink
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by marlet01(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2007
@ Cuteass

I agree with all your diets but not the unripe plantain, It purges the stomach if an individual takes much of it.
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by LJ(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2007
unripe plantain is right for diabetic pple. there s a way to prepare it sha b4 eatin. dont know too much
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by karlken(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
The new diabetic approach is-diet,diet+oral hypoglycaemic agents[OHA],diet+OHA+INSULIN.The extent of dieting depends on effective control wt adjuncts and available low carbohydrate meals.see ur doc. n dietician 4 further counsel.
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by karlken(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
The new diabetic approach is-diet,diet+oral hypoglycaemic agents[OHA],diet+OHA+INSULIN.The extent of dieting depends on effective control wt adjuncts and available low carbohydrate meals.see ur doc. n dietician 4 further counsel.
Re: Diabetes Patient Food List by liftedme(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2007
My dear, I have been there, I saw hail in the hands of that deadly disease, in fact at a time I thought I was going to die.

Initially I was taking local herbs (i.e. Agbo); I never knew I was only digging my grave as my condition got worse every day. Eventually I stopped taking the herbs and started using Glucophage and Dionyl Tablets, this helped break down my blood sugar level a great deal but that was for as long as I stayed away from carbohydrates. If I ate one Plate of rice on Monday for instance, I had to take my tablets and wait till Wednesday before I could attempt eating any more carbohydrates. It was indeed devastating and emotionally enervating. I became so lean and looked sickly; some people thought I had the dreaded HIV; thank God they were wrong after all.   

I kept on praying and sowing my seeds, believing God for restoration of my health until November, 2006 when I was introduced to some thing new, Magnetic Therapy.
This is the use of certain negatively charged Magnetic Bracelets on the body to treat general health disorder.

At first I was skeptical, thinking it was diabolical but eventually when I started using my bracelets, my Insulin level started improving tremendously. As I write, I only take my tablets like ones or twice a week according to my doctor’s advice, but that is not all, I now eat every thing I want to eat and I get better every day.

You too can try it out and see how it works. It is pretty expensive but it’s worth the cost.

I expect many questions from you, feel free to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Treatment And Permanent Cure For Dandruff / Wonders Of Alpha Meta / Breaking!!!!! Gates Foundation, WHO And Wuhan Laboratories Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.