Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. (838 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Popular Yoruba Actress Lepa Shandy & Her UK Based Hubby Look Lovely In New Pics / Lepa Shandy Pregnant @ 41yr: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. by AyilaraH(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2010
which is better.is it been fat/slim/moderate.because nowadays people believe that it is best to be skinny because of the oyinbos but i dont think so to be full bodied or moderate is better than being skinny but not to be like obese oh.thank you and please no insults.
Re: Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. by mcinton: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
she should be moderate;not too lepa and not fat at all, and moreso i look at the abdomen,it should be flat
Re: Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. by ade4succes: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
my fiancee is more of lekpa than orobo. i dont like them fat at all. strange as it may sound. i am yoruba but not a fan of "ASSNAL". i prefer the man"CHEST"er babe. i like them to be decently and well figured but not orobo in any way. undecided
Re: Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. by omar22(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
The reason why the oyinbos are skinny is because its much more healthy than to pile on the timber, unfortunately Africans have wised up, the less fat you carry the more energy you have,

We tend to believe that been big (orobo) is an evidence of good living?

I guess we should wake up quick quick
Re: Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
omar22:

The reason why the oyinbos are skinny is because its much more healthy than to pile on the timber, unfortunately Africans have wised up, the less fat you carry the more energy you have,

We tend to believe that been big (orobo) is an evidence of good living?

I guess we should wake up quick quick

I guess we should wake up because white people are the ones doing it. If it was the other way round we would have all been advised to get fat because white people are doing. So anything the white man does is good. We need to stop this our slavery mentality.
Re: Lepa /orobo Or Moderate. by omar22(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2010
I guess we should wake up because white people are the ones doing it.

Its not because white people are doing it, its because its the right thing to do, eating 4 5 6 7 8 meats from a soup that has all the fat in the world without no exercise,  am sorry but which part of Heart Attack you dont understand? and when it happens, the finger pointing begins,

We need to stop this our slavery mentality.

Whereas your using their technology to communicate on the internet, the cloths, transportation etc

Why dont you go back to the village eat food with your hands from leaves, bath I once a month in your back yard, sleep on mats on the floor,  I know what slavery is taking care of yourself is certainly not slavery, its been enlightened!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bleep Bba / NBC Bans Rapper 2shotz's Song Superman Dead Cos He Mentioned Alomo / Alec Baldwin Kicked Off Flight; Giuliana Rancic Continues Cancer Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.