Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (35618 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by INTERMAN: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2019
A lady known as Happiness Uyoriata Ewah have lost her children. She went to fill gas. When She came back, she met her Children eating carrots and they started dying one by one. No one knows where and how they got the carrot. Photos as shared by her on Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by INTERMAN: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2019
lalasticlala Seun

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2019
So painful. Take heart dear.

The idea of snapping their dead bodies and posting on Facebook is what i don’t understand.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2019
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.
I doubt if any woman can do this to her lovely kids. This is the height of wickedness!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by INTERMAN: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Probably she posted it because she want more people to mourn with her and console her

14 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
INTERMAN:
Probably she posted it because she want more people to mourn with her and console her

No, it just doesn't seem right to me. More like trying to convince a lot of people.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by INTERMAN: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, it just doesn't seem right to me. More like trying to convince a lot of people.
I don't think it is possible a woman kill all her three children.

7 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:

I doubt if any woman can do this to her lovely kids. This is the height of wickedness!!

You'll be surprised. There're many such stories. There're way too many selfish people out there.

28 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
INTERMAN:
I don't think it is possible a woman kill all her three children.

Looooool. Then you must not read much.

10 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by adadike(f): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2019
What kind of. Mother is this? You even have the strength and mind to type? Haba! Cute kids, rest in peace. The importance of CCTV cameras!

21 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You'll be surprised. There're many such stories. There're way too many selfish people out there.
Humans don’t deserve this planet. Aliens would have made huge impact here than Humans.

6 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by melody91: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2019
don't know what ppl gain by posting such things on social media..

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:

Humans don’t deserve this planet. Aliens would have made huge impact here than Humans.

Do incidents like this even get investigated over there? I remember reading a story about a woman who shot her own kids to be with a new man. Luckily one of the children survived & pointed to his mother as the shooter. During that investigation a lot of things were discovered, including her secret relationship with a rich guy.

18 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Killing your own kids is beyond selfishness. That's psychopathic. That's the only explanation for how people like that can live with themselves.

11 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Kaycee7:
This is beyond selfishness. This is psychopathic. That's the only explanation for how people like this can live with themselves.

There're usually two reasons,1) to be in a new relationship without the extra baggage of children or 2) to gain sympathy & be the centre of attention. I remember one mother crying on TV because someone had killed her children. She got publicly & was even filmed celebrating one of the children's birthday by the gravesite. Now she's in prison because had killed them herself all along. She just needed attention.

7 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There're usually two reasons,1) to be in a new relationship without the extra baggage of children or 2) to gain sympathy & be the centre of attention. I remember one mother crying on TV because someone had killed her children. She got publicly & was even filmed celebrating one of the children's birthday by the gravesite. Now she's in prison because had killed them herself all along. She just needed attention.
Damn! Some serious sickos out there.

8 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Is this where such post should be? Romance Section?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Nwaedeinya(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
WERTYUI
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by 65tgvvv: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
I know this girl from Makurdi, her brother is a friend of mine. It's really a sad story, according to the brother, their neighbour poisoned them out of jealousy that the parents of the kids are doing well than them

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Ziel20: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
An underground investigation must be carried out. M sure she didn't just leave those kids all by themselves to go fill gas cuz if she did, she'll be my number one suspect for negligence.

The carrot obviously did not fall from the sky. M sure she has lots of enemies or envious people who one way or the other would have shown unhealthy signs towards her in time past. It could even be one of her "friend".

Some of these rattlesnakes who come in disguise as friends can be really devilish. embarassed

R.I.p kids

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Looks like poisoned carrot.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by SimSify(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Good lord..

What is this..
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by namiji2598: 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Rapmoney:
Is this where such post should be? Romance Section?
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
angry

Jesus is lord

May God comfort her

That's why I don't subscribe to leaving kids alone all by themselves

Chai this is double lost to her and family

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by popsyleo1: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.