Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (35726 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by imitateMe(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.
True.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What do you think about the mother's actions of posting her dead babies on social media? Doesn't that seem a bit suspect/off?
People react differently to grief so I honestly can't say.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

People react differently to grief so I honestly can't say.

Fair enough.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Exodora: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.

You must be very wicked . How could you be this shallow on your fellow human. Jesus !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Exodora:

You must be very wicked . How could you be this shallow on your fellow human. Jesus !!!!!!

Spare me!

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by adadike(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
OBTMOS:
that is not their mother and their mother isn't not responsible for the kids dealt. Those are my friends cousin and the is his sister .the kids were poisoned
so terrible. My deepest condolences. May God console them.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
A bereaved mother won't have time to type on social media.

Something is not right....

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Chiemezueajuzie: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
May her kids Rip
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by DrGud: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
exactly. She should seriously and thoroughly investigated. I think something is wrong. She is trying hard to make it look painful. I'm having a bad feeling about this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
DrGud:
exactly. She should seriously and thoroughly investigated. I think something is wrong. She is trying hard to make it look painful. I'm having a bad feeling about this.

Me too.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Jaybee11: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
cry may there soul rest in perfect peace cry
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by solmusdesigns: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Me too.

you're quite intelligent, but you most know many are simply sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

you quite inteligent, but you moust know many are simply sentimental

Thanks. Trust me, I'm aware lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by krokronyash(f): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
%5bquote+author%3dXhosaNostra+post%3d81031175%5d%0a%0aThanks.+Trust+me%2c+I'm+aware+lol.%5b%2fquote%5d%0aGood+job%2c+bae.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

From the write up and the fact that she posted this online like this makes her the prime suspect to me.

I think she killed her kids.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dididrumz:

From the write up and the fact that she posted this online like this makes her the prime suspect to me.

I think she killed her kids.

My brother, exactly! I doesn't feel or look right.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
She killed those kids cos i dont think a woman who lost 3kids in a dat would have the strength to sit, stand or do anything, how much more type rip and still upload on facebook. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
you are an idiot sincerely. All this assumptions for what?

Are you her neighbor? Do you know them from anywhere? So why are you concluding?

So she brought it online, that is the way she wants to handle her grief. But foolish nonentities like you will not allow her grief in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:

Are you her neighbor? Do you know them from anywhere? So why are you concluding?

So she brought it online, that is the way she wants to handle her grief. But foolish nonentities like you will not allow her grief in peace.

Ok, 1st of all listen here, bitch, you could have asked me all those questions without calling me names. Know your fucking mates. Get the Bleep out of my mentions because you're not going to get the answers now, you disrespectful, hound-looking cùnt!

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by batstan(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:

You are too sentimentally emotional.
wink
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ok, 1st of all listen here, bitch, you could have asked me all those questions without calling me names. Know your fucking mates. Get the Bleep out of my mentions because you're not going to get the answers now, disrespectful cùnt!
girl you are stoooooooooopid. And all this BS you typed doesn’t faze me.

You are a complete slowpoke for assuming and concluding on another woman like you shameless piglet.

She should shave her hair, wear black cloth and drink their bath water so you will be satisfied. Moro.n

The type of dunce that wants to hold women captive. Irresponsible animal.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
girl you are stoooooooooopid. And all this BS you typed doesn’t faze me.

You are a complete slowpoke for assuming and concluding on another woman like you shameless piglet.

She should shave her hair, wear black cloth and drink their bath water so you will be satisfied. Moro.n

And you're an idiot because your mind doesn't ask questions, it simply takes things as they are without further examination. Now what? Fucking simpleton!

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And you're an idiot because your mind doesn't ask questions, it simply takes things as they are without further examination. Now what? Fucking simpleton!
yes. questions like. “She wants to pursue another relationship and that is why she killed her own children “ is that a question. You are a complete nonentity, a monumental dunce. a fool and what you typed is inexcusable mama pig.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
yes. questions like. “She wants to pursue another relationship and that is why she killed her own children “ is that a question. You are a complete nonentity, a monumental dunce. a fool and what you typed is inexcusable mama pig.

Yup or come up with some of your own if your mind can even think that far, you airhead. And go wash your fucking hair, dum dum. That dirty scalp must be infecting your two lonely brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by batstan(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Savage cats on the prowl.

grin
Popcorn
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yup or even come up with some of your own if your mind can even think that far, you airhead.
Women are learning to be kind, uplift their fellow woman. question when necessary but not conclude until found guilty

But dumb local chickens like you will never change. Complete sell out.

Girl take your L. You are a disgrace. Do better mama pig.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
Women are learning to be kind, uplift,question when necessary but not conclude until found guilty

But dumb local chickens like you will never change. Complete sell out.

Girl take your L. You are a disgrace. Do better mama pig.

I don't give a Bleep about your rules of conduct. That's for you & women who think just like you. I'm my own person. I can jump to whatever conclusion I want without having to adhere to the rules of your fucking sorority.
I told you to go wash your braids. That dandruff must be permeating through your skull, hence you reason like a retard.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't give a Bleep about your rules of conduct. That's for you & women who think just like you. I'm my own person. I can jump to whatever conclusion I want without having to adhere to the rules of your fucking sorority.
I told you to go wash your braids. That dandruff must be permeating your skull, hence you reason like a retard.
you had to go to my profile so you could come up with something? Loooool girl you could do better.

mama pig, It is not a rule of conduct. You are just stooooooopid. You don’t kick a woman or person that is already down bitch.

Your mother lost on you and girl you lost on this one . Ciaos bitch, take your L

Btw,My picture is for your viewing pleasure skank.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by patomberekpe(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
So painful. Take heart dear.

If She didn't Show evidence,You will say it's movie or story,But She Did Show the World to.see,yet You complain.

The idea of snapping their dead bodies and posting on Facebook is what i don’t understand.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
you had to go to my profile so you could come up with something? Loooool girl you could do better.

mama pig, It is not a rule of conduct. You are just stooooooopid. You don’t kick a woman or person that is already down bitch.

Your mother lost on you and girl you lost on this one . Ciaos bitch, take your L

Btw,My picture is for your viewing pleasure skank.

Listen here & listen good, sweetheart. I don't get to take orders from you about ANYTHING. You're the one who think in the terms of "sisterhood", I DO NOT. In fact, shove that line of thinking where the sun don't shine. You don't get to dictate to me ANYTHING.

Loooool @ viewing pleasure. More like the showcasing of an alien creature at an expedition.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by zeb04(f): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Listen here & listen good, sweetheart. I don't get to take orders from you about ANYTHING. You're the one who think in the terms of "sisterhood", I DO NOT. In fact, shove that line of thinking where the sun don't shine. You do get to dictate to me about ANYTHING.

Loooool @ viewing pleasure. More like the showcasing of an alien creature at an expedition.
blah blah blah blah.

mama pig, Just like her mom two dumb disgrace we unfortunately have to deal with.

Sweetheart? Bitch who do you think you are talking too?
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
zeb04:
blah blah blah blah.

mama pig, Just like her mom two dumb disgrace we unfortunately have to deal with.

Idiot, go wash that shit off your face. It makes you look even weirder. Sphinx-looking thing that has not yet been named.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / Help: Unilorin Final Year Student Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.