Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It (9363 Views)

9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue / Border Closure: Telecom Operators Warn Of Network Disruptions / Best Network Service Around Egbeda [URGENT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Onlinealaba(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Dshocker:

Even the chairman of Alaba is aware of this

Lol, Evangelist wey just de chop money
Re: Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It by Witches: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2020
KINGreignn:
Don't you ever get tired of this smear campaign and pull him down program you have been running since like forever? 
Is this how terribly bitter and spiteful and vile and wicked you could stoop so low to become? 
I may not have bought any item from the seller but I have referred my neighbor to him and till date they enjoy the electronic product they got.

Mr, get a life. Oh I forgot you're a witch, you need deliverance from this witchcraftcy (sic).

@KINGreignn's

To your respond, My AIM is to tell the public his mode of operadi,

How is that a smear campaign? He could have counter it if it was ? Didnt you read the other thread of other customers complaining same?

Where you expecting me to ignor him and let him do to others what he does to me ?

Why did you ignor the complain but choose to attack a cutomer who bought a product over 200k and in less than 3mth they both stop working ?

Would you av kept shut if it was you ?

IN A BID TO ATTACK ME YOU IGNORED THE COMPLAIN AND IT ISNT YOUR FAULT .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. / How To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On Any Android Phone / Invalid IMEI On My Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.