Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lets Talk About Hiv/aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lets Talk About Hiv/aids (1028 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Hiv/aids by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 14, 2007
Lets talk about HIV. Share your myths and believes. Its time to speak out, its real its all around us. Suggest how you think we can deal with this situation. Please be bold, its not a taboo or sacred topic. Young people are most at risk so lets put our minds together and dialogue.
Re: Lets Talk About Hiv/aids by olabe: 12:54pm On May 14, 2007
hiv is a man made desease, that destroys the immune system
Re: Lets Talk About Hiv/aids by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2007
Man made?
Re: Lets Talk About Hiv/aids by olabe: 1:38pm On May 14, 2007
Yes, guess you did nt know, it was genetically engineered in a USA labortary and they sent it to africa for a vaccination program and thats when they started to inject the deadly virus in poor africans and then it spreaded on.
The virus then integrate the Immune system and weaken it and wipes it out, making the body weak, then killing em.
They done this in the mid 60s, to reduce population.
Re: Lets Talk About Hiv/aids by Nobody: 11:15am On May 15, 2007
Even though i dont fully agree what theory i want us to discuss how we can deal with this since its already among us.
Re: Lets Talk About Hiv/aids by olabe: 12:21am On May 16, 2007
YOU BETTER AGREE, CAUSE WHAT IM SAYING IS THE LIVING TRUE. PEOPLE IN AFRICA DONT HARDLY KNOW, BUT BLACK PEOPLE LIVING IN THE USA OR UK, KNOWS AND OTHER COUNTRIES, I HAVE BOOKS AND DVDS ABOUT THIS. ITS OVIOUS, THAT IT BE HARD TO FIND THE SOURCE THE ON THE INTERNET ON HOW IT FIRST STARTED, WELL IT STARTED IN THE USA LABORTARY!!!

HOW WE CAN DEAL WITH IT?? WE CAN DEAL WITH IT, BY PRACTISING OUR OWN MEDICINES AND HERBAL SPIRITUALS DOCTORS WAY.
THE WHITE MAN WONT MAKE A CURE, AND STILL UP TO THIS DAY, THEY ARE STILL PLANNING WAYS TO REDUCE POPULATION AND CHINA IS NEXT ON THERE LIST,

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation Calendar That Help Women To Calculate Their Ovulation / Is It Healthy? / Help! Am Having Grey Hair In My Young Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.