Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] (35909 Views)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by AllGists: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2019
A Kenyan lawmaker, Kwale woman Representative, Zulekha Hassan was on Wednesday ordered out of the National Assembly for disrupting a parliamentary session. The legislator was kicked out of the chambers after she walked in with a baby.

Speaker of the National Assembly Hon. Chris Omulele, MP Luanda termed move as unprecedented.

The Kwale Woman Rep said she had an emergency that’s why she came to parliament with the baby and suggested that a mother’s room be put in place to curb such situations.

She said, “Today, I had an emergency, what was I supposed to do? Miss parliament? That’s why I just came with her. I knew I would be staying here just for a while and later when my situation is better, I would go. But if there was a room or a creche or nursery, I would then be able to put my baby there

Watch the video

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/drama-as-lawmaker-is-kicked-out-of-parliament-for-coming-with-baby-photo.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by AllGists: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
hummmm...

Africa...

11 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by AllGists: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by uzedo1(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2019
grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by SOFTDRINK: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2019
All these women and their penchant for attention and victim mentality.

Why not drop the child with a doctor if the child is sick?

Why not drop the child with a nanny if the child is not sick?

Must everything be about "because I'm a woman"?

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Brunosamel(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
She deserved what she got at least she will learn her lessons.

17 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by AllGists: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by success1smyn(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2019
This is africa
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is so bad. Not baby friendly at all. Organisations are encouraged to promote breast feeding in the work place. Breastfeeding has immeasurable benefits to the mother, the child and the society.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by tyup(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Would have rooted for the Closure of the parliament had it been she was a Northerner. sad
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by erifeoluwasimi(f): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
These are situations that have given birth to wicked and wayward children due to neglect from parents at important times.These neglected kids end up becoming pains in the society. I just missed a test because my baby is sick. I prefer rewriting that exam than leave him to care of someone I can't trust,100percent. This woman is one on a million she deserves to be celebrated.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by mixta140: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
She deserve to b kicked out.

6 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by thepresence: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
F
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by LANDLORD72: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
SALT and SUGAR looks the same. You know the DIFFERENCE only when you TASTE them. @GEJonathan was Nigeria's SUGAR. But General @MBuhari lied to Nigeria that he is SWEETER than Jonathan. It is only after Nigeria TASTED him that they realised he is SALT#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosDarts

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/revolutionnow-reno-omokri-and-lauretta-onochie-who-is-right/

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by sanmtiago(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
E get Watin we never see for naija??

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by MaddySav: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chai
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by fujirice: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Awww!!!
She takes her duty to her people seriously.
I believe that’s why she didn’t want to miss the sitting.
Big ups to her.
Abeg they should grant her request biko

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by sammyj: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by aviato(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

If she leaves the child, you will complain she is a slay queen and does not know how to take care of her baby, now that she is trying to take care of her baby, you are being a stupid asshole.

They can't just satisfy people like you, I really doubt you have a wife or even a baby mama to know how hard it is to take care of a child and the amount of attention they take, you are just a lonely single idiot who has free mb to waste.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by ALEXANDER51: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Smiles
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by KanuSE: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Lol
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Pavore9: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kwale, reminds of Kwale weed! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by stankezzy: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
all these wemen they elected in Nigerian Senate d lady is from Kwara state always disgraceing Nigeria to d outside world

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Neddstark: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Silly woman. An important place for discussing national issues, you are bringing a child to start crying.

8 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by lexini: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
sure you missed the 'emergency' part in her story...

SOFTDRINK:

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by tigerclaws: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Jubilating After His Election In 1980 (Throwback Photos) / Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.