Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,052 members, 7,841,971 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid (54579 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
That slap hot!

Greetings Guys, If you can ride or you know guys that can ride motor cycle or Keke Marwa. Please get as many as you can to enlist in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.

Riders not limited to only Lagos.

The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and other customers.

Forward their details as listed below to 08157004196.

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:

*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* (non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday *negotiable* (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport incentive for coming and some amount of money when you are taken.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by rickyrex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
jrerico1:
lol Wizkid nor near burna boy
this might be true you know. One big blow wizkid had was the platform he explore as a young boy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Nobodysboo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wizkid
Is using older women's blood as blood tonic

Omawumi
run oooooooo
tongue :-D :/
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by segebase(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Come n sample MI...i want d sugar
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by realestniggah: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
thanks he was not the only one that was featured. And am not moved to listen to the song cause have nursed how the song will song like

Oh look you haven't even listen to the song yet you criticize him already... You are a fvcking hypocrite

For your information brown skin girl is one of the best song I have listen to this year.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by shogsman(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
How can you call a someone in his 20s legend,you people just abuse the KING and LEGEND anyhow

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by rickyrex(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

Oh look you haven't even listen to the song yet you criticize him already... You are a fvcking hypocrite

For your information brown skin girl is one of the best song I have listen to this year.
well those the kind of song you listen to no p. After all the one Drake featured him I waited all tru the song to listen to his verse yet could not get his line. But when he featured Drake, you could fell Drake vibes. That's the work of an international act. I like wizkid bro those mean I love his music so get your hypocrisy statement off my qoute
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Boyooosa(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
stew, stewer, stewest!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Boyooosa(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
'We are making another stew...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by SocialJustice: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:
my people fresh
You think if I even have money I'll give it to you that can't spend money to advertise?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
oh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by realestniggah: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
well those the kind of song you listen to no p. After all the one Drake featured him I waited all tru the song to listen to his verse yet could not get his line. But when he featured Drake, you could fell Drake vibes. That's the work of an international act. I like wizkid bro those mean I love his music so get your hypocrisy statement off my qoute

Oh fvck off
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Freelanceona100(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:
What's legendary about Wizkid
ask legendary beatz he mad samba freestyle a hit jam

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by TollaniINC(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
SocialJustice:
You think if I even have money I'll give it to you that can't spend money to advertise?

advertising here doesn't mean i don't have other channels, se.un wont approve my ad up till now so what do i do?

people are actually calling to buy mind you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Globalistic(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tiwa Savage is treating you fine oh.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Omega30(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

You think it easy to come from surulere Nigeria and get featured by Beyonce
Some of u here, just follow Wizkid up side down, walking with the brains off. That album has many parts. As small as Shatta Wale is, Beyonce featured him. So what's the big deal? She even sang with Yemi Alade, Tiwa in one of the singles. How many of you still remember : Brown skin girls. ?Before u talk, borrow mind and learn to Blow your mind with Davido
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by PapaAdanna: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
She be like...

Little boy I heard you are chopping your haunty kpomo ? grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by klashe(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Omawumi: oh wizzy, sweet wizzy..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by SocialJustice: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:

advertising here doesn't mean i don't have other channels, se.un wont approve my ad up till now so what do i do?

people are actually calling to buy mind you
Check where your traffic is coming from. No person with N1.2m will show interest in a free ad.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by TollaniINC(f): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
SocialJustice:
Check where your traffic is coming from. No person with N1.2m will show interest in a free ad.

don’t stereotype bro, some one that got my contact through here has bought a property worth 7M through gh me, i cant joke with NL leads
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Ryocaj(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stegomiah:
Why is she looking like a dwarf in the picture
lol.. which kind person u b sef.. I had 2 go back 2 check d pic n laughed my ass off..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by FisifunKododada: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Many suicides will be recorded in FrogNation dis nite
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Omasanjunior(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dirty minds upandown grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Amhatu(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
No Go StandBy, Chairman Do Something cool cool cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by afroxyz: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

Yen yen yen.. Rubbish

The guy already has songs with some of America's biggest stars.. If that isn't legendary.. I don't know what is

You need to go back to school to learn the meaning of legendary. And if you are referring to that trash with Beyonce as a song, you've just confirmed my suspicion
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
why u no get sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MachadoPreto:
Wish you can close your eyes and pound me Baby Boy!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jesu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pappyto:
Omawunmi; Omo you don fresh ooo. Tiwa blood good for your body ooo, see your skin.

Wizzy; Don't mess with me o sis, I love them older ooo. if I handle you, Na sharparly you go divorce Egbon Yusuf.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
has any of the songs touch lives
realestniggah:

Yen yen yen.. Rubbish

The guy already has songs with some of America's biggest stars.. If that isn't legendary.. I don't know what is
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
fact
jrerico1:
lol Wizkid nor near burna boy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by SocialJustice: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:

don’t stereotype bro, some one that got my contact through here has bought a property worth 7M through gh me, i cant joke with NL leads
True, I don't joke with NL leads too but I'm telling you I won't respond to a free advert asking for N1.2m investment.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
froggie fan spotted
rickyrex:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) / Caroline Danjuma Blasts Girls Trying To Break Her Home; Lola Omotayo Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.