Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Celtel (nmc) Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel (nmc) Interview (1118 Views)

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom / Celtel Info / Invitation For Celtel Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celtel (nmc) Interview by Chinyjones(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2007
Guys i want t know if anybody have been called after interview held for the post of Network controller in celtel Iganum office.
Re: Celtel (nmc) Interview by markonegri: 6:33pm On May 14, 2007
yep,i was called last thursday.The lady wanted to know if i'd be taking up their offer so they can go ahead with the recruitment process.According to her,resumption's the 1st of june.She promised to call me back this week to gimme an update.I just pray everything eventually turns out right.How about you,heard from them yet?and also how's the job?
Re: Celtel (nmc) Interview by Chinyjones(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2007
HI,
i want to know if u have been called finally, i mean to come and pick up ur employment letter. cos a friend of mine i had the interview with the sameday was called yesterday to come and pick up his employment letter, but i havent being called yet.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies! Act Fast! / Icl / Pls Has Any1 In D House Sat For The Gse (graduate Standardization Examination )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.