Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom (2123 Views)

What Is The Relationship Between Global Manpower Limited And Globacom / Graduate Trainee Emlopyment In First Bank, Shell And Globacom. Hurry And Apply / Schlumberger Job Oppourtunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by peacekeep: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
visit www.megagateway.net for more details
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by rexfx2: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2007
looser!
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by mudom(m): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2007
BOMB!

Get a live, or better still a job, and stop scamming people of their hard earned money.
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by tonia2000(f): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2007
@poster
You are simply ABNORMAL.Idiot
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by Matured26(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2007
Pls this rubbish about this mega gateway thing has to stop.
People should learn the etiquettes and rudiments of simple acts of responsibility
Am surprised at this kind of posts in the midst of intellectuals
Peacekeep,
Pls keep the peace of Nairaland by desisting from this terrible act of irresponsibility.
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by myluck: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
The ewu mmeeee(goat) could not even spell opportunity well so he is not one of us please. Ignore him pls
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by donchruzio(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
infact , i have never seen an idiot and caward like this forever of a guy running this megaget nosense
you are simply a fool full of shit!
men you better change your ways and be responsible.
as it is you can`t just be a learned colleaque and thats why your lack of  common sense is making you turned an idiot by the seconds every day.
just keep fucking up and be drawing closer to your grave.just look at how the devil is abusing your God giving talent making you grow old in iniquity every day.
Forever or whatever that You name is. i want to give you an advice,if only you will allow it to yield fruit in you dormant intellegence(u have no Phonesis ,lack genosco man).
y dont u use this your die hard ability and/or mentaliy in an advantegeous way, just pray and seek  what ever you want in life and you shall get it , am prophesying into your life hold it so dearly brother and stop messing around.

BECAREFUL![color=#990000][/color] cos a word is enough for the wise,and i know you are not an absolute mumu. wakeup bro!
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by stellose(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2007
@peacekeeper or what, you are a great fool, get yourself enrolled in any of the primary schools in your village animal
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by Swordsman: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
Peacekeep or whatever ur name is the only peace you can and should try keeping is in the mental and intellectual riot running thru your brain. The immorality that has compelled you to post that deceptive topic in this haloed forum for serious users, only to advertise your megastupidity will soon land you into EFCC's net. All the worst!!!!!!!!
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by staremysta(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2007
@peacekeep,

Man you drew me by your somewhat captivating subject. This is not good. Simply think of other creative ways of attracting people to your weath-creating program(whatever). Desist from using deceptive subjects like this in the future(this is scarm).

Cheers.
Re: Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom by vugapella: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2007
so happy dat we tru members can smell d fake-asses,d damn graduate couldn't even spell. If i catch u,i'll take whateva peace is left within u. undecided

(1) (Reply)

KONGA.COM Is Hiring. / Vacancy @ Findrex Travels And Tours Limited / Alert!!: Atlas Oil And Gas Recruitment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.