Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (34255 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by jaxxy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
So the man can’t sue busola he rather goes to the police by night to intimidate a lady to sign documents. Mr pastor shudnt let God judge him o

simonlee:

if you still can't see through her lies, then you must be one of those zombies who still believes Buhari is taking you to your next level!

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bizhop01: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
When she was busy fucking pastor she didn't tell anyone.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I have known from the onset that the stories were lies in a bid to try to continue to sway gullible minds by the so called church.

I said the samething this morning before I was somehow banned by the antispam bots from commenting in this section.

A critical review of interview with the key words bus with tinted glass and armed men of the Nigerian police should inform an intelligent person that Busola was probably referring to the initial police invasion of her private residence early last month.

How COZA quickly turned the story around and claimed she has withdrawn from the case and how gullible people swallowed it really baffled me grin

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 this is the real story. grin

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/07/coza-busola-dakolo-makes-clarification-alleged-signing-counter-petition/

Low IQ negro. Even if I were to lie that your wife raped me, a part of you would believe it.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jabioro: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
The only way to settle this is to bring Krest back to Nigeria. Krest is the only thing that can calm busola's mind now but our useless leaders won't even think in that direction
Krest witness the whole drama .. Krest was a first hand ,star witness in this long throat matter..Krest was wicked drink..it erases the traces otherwise by now her first child should be 19 years plus.. Krest you're a bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Boyooosa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
pickatyou:
Guess this woman is confused

Busola please this is about you and your ex pastor not about young girls, please do not drag them into this
sorry, in one word, do you believe that the guy raped her in their house?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:

Low IQ negro. Even if I were to lie that your wife raped me, a part of you would believe it.
Heya high IQ negro cheesy

stay on the topic and tell me which particular part of her story is false..

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Boyooosa:

sorry, in one word, do you believe that the guy raped her in their house?

I don't believe anything from both parties, but her consistent story that end up not adding up make every thing sound fishy.

Coza must have fvcked her but rape, I doubt that. But what do I know, women their wahala no dey end always wanting to claim victim in every circumstance

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Heya high IQ negro cheesy

stay on the topic and tell me which particular part of her story is false..

You wey know say na true, can you swear with your life that it was rape that occurred? Well, Pastor Adeboye was right. When women makes sexual allegations, everyone will believe them. Well Im not in that crowd

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by tot(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
The way Nigerians see pastors as unquestionable demi gods, smh.

Coza "pastor" is not the only pastor in Nigeria, with a population of 180m+ he is the only one that keeps being pointed to by DIFFERENT women. The church, God's house of prayer is being turned to a house of immorality. What a disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hammerVJ: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
tot:
The way Nigerians see pastors as unquestionable demi gods, smh.

Coza "pastor" is not the only pastor in Nigeria, with a population of 180m+ he is the only that keeps being pointed to by DIFFERENT women. The church, God's house of prayer is being turned to a house of immorality. What a disgrace.

ALL NAIJA PASTOR HAVE FUCUKED CHURCH MEMBER BEFORE.

THE ONE THAT HAVEN'T IS IMPOTENT.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by femliany(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is it by force to have s story that trends on internet? There are other pressing more issues in Nija

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:

You wey know say na true, can you swear with your life that it was rape that occurred? Well, Pastor Adeboye was right. When women makes sexual allegations, everyone will believe them. Well Im not in that crowd
You way no say na lie

Can you swear with your life that the pastor never rapped her !

Nonsense grin

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by hammerVJ: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
I DEY CONSIDER TO START CHURCH 4 NAIRALAND.

INBOX ME IF U WANT TO BE JUNIOR PASTOR AND DICKENS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Isoduwa(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
vibre:
The only way to settle this is to bring Krest back to Nigeria. Krest is the only thing that can calm busola's mind now but our useless leaders won't even think in that direction

Yes you are very right because krest is the only eye saw of the case
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by texazzpete(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
First page is filled with COZA idol worshippers and rape apologists

I'd trust Busola over that snake oil salesman pastor any day.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Correcto: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Backed by your comment, you are simply mad. As a psychologist, based on the moves and comments by your pastor, I know he is so guilty.
daddytime:
Mtcheeew...

Very unstable.

Hope you won't say Timi forced you into marriage soon.

So cumcumbulated

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Neddstark: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You way no say na lie

Can you swear with your life that the pastor never rapped her !

Nonsense grin

Hey you dude that reasons from his anuus, get off my space. If you like choose to belief what any woman tells you about rape. Just like the girl that joked that MC Galaxy raped her, I am sure you believed that one too. It is good you're neither in the law enforcement nor judiciary, you would have gotten many people dead because you judge without evidence. Evidence is key. But unfortunately your biased inane mind will never digest the sense in what I wrote. Don't quote me again. Keep your stupidity to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:

Hey you dude that reasons from his anuus, get off my space. If you like choose to belief what any woman tells you about rape. Just like the girl that joked that MC Galaxy raped her, I am sure you believed that one too. It is good you're neither in the law enforcement nor judiciary, you would have gotten many people dead because you judge without evidence. Evidence is key. But unfortunately your biased inane mind will never digest the sense in what I wrote. Don't quote me again. Keep your stupidity to yourself.
rabbling! rabbling! rabbling!

Final verdict! gibberish cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Gentew(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I won't insult your "intelligence" because I know "brainy" people are always logical. grin

Hence, rather than insult me with pictures like a preschool pupil suffering from a severe form of dyslexia would; you should provide me with the loopholes in her story.

You need brain surgery for always believing the dakolos inspite of all their confusions and lies.... Who do you resemble? Ur d/m ?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
please end this dream. ...or nightmare....you cause all this saga when you dont know how to or what to talk during interviews...

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sukkyy2010: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Escalating this mantter its very ghastly and it make no different to what have happened in the past,that's only if the allegation is real but in assumption that the matter is real,if I were you dakolo I I'd have rather let the matter remain in the grave that it have been for this long run time ago because waking up a buried deceased its a result vector and deadly pestilence to the humanity inhabitance.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gentew:

You need brain surgery for always believing the dakolos inspite of all their confusions and lies.... Who do you resemble? Ur d/m ?
Bruv what lies ?

The last time Timi used his social media Handle was last month

The last Busola made any comments regarding the story was last month.

Yet, some people have constantly accused them of something every other week.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by daddytime(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
tiwiex:

Discombobulated you mean?

Na wetin i been wan write be dat are no mind Zebudaya

Thanks
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
THE LYING JEZEBEL....JOBLESS BITCH

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by benobyeze(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Always lying?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
simonlee:

if you still can't see through her lies, then you must be one of those zombies who still believes Buhari is taking you to your next level!

DON'T MIND THE ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Maykus(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmmmmm ...more drama
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bitingcool: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
My only question is : has Timi don paternity test for his first child because this matter don pass Matthias

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
I thought the vehicle came to their house before, now she was trailed while driving. Which one of the two now?
The major disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
simonlee:
I used to say "the devil is a liar"...

never knew Busola was the devil!

You again?
Nairaland king of comedy
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by naturalwaves: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
I thought the vehicle came to their house before, now she was trailed while driving. Which one of the two now?
The major disadvantage of telling lies is that you will contradict yourself.
The lady is a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Didn’t Sign Any Counter-petition Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
naturalwaves:

The lady is a bloody liar.

They first said a truck of armed men while the vehicle was even showing its plate number.
They posted the letter brought to them and it read they were invited to Abuja.
Now, Policeman trailed her while she was driving and forced her to sign a counter accusation.
Now, she didn't sign anything, Ha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire / 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.