Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal (36036 Views)

Philip Solomon Becomes Guinness World Record Holder For Most Skips On One Foot / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by ehix89(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lenadiva:
On behalf of all the sane Arsenal fans worldwide, I welcome you to the most attractive football club in the world.

We dey denge for Europa but players still dey dance come meet us .
No be jazzz, every reasonable player would consider playing for Arsenal once in a lifetime .
#Gunners4life
i love you already

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Aooux(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
God forbid.
He's currently Chelsea's worst defender
David Luis pairing with Mustafi will be a disaster.
teniery. Or thieny has been signed
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by icankel: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Nicolas Pepe Philippe Coutinho Dani Ceballos

And now David Luiz

I dey suspect Arsenal o
u forgot Kieran Tierney the Celtic left back
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by chucs: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
RolexOfGeneva:

Are u okay? Are u now comparing an historic club like Arsenal with a club like Chelsea, still playing matches in a rented 30,000 capacity stadium?
When small boys give their opinion,you would know! Arsenal is indeed a historic club without champions league trophy? Indeed! When did Arsenal move from Highbury stadium to Emirates? And what was the capacity if the stadium? You guys should always be thankful to Wenger for making that possible.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by chucs: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lampard is about to shoot himself on the leg. Lets be real here,Luiz is the best CB we have at the moment and experienced too. All these English coaches that believes in kick and run football. I have watched Zuma's match both during his time at Chelsea and Everton and he doesn't look like a top CB( believe it or not). Rudiger some days plays like someone who has brain f.ag, Christiansen is not strong so I wonder who is the Mr perfect?

what worries me the most is my follow Chelsea fans getting happy about his sale when we will literally not buy any player! And we are in Champions league which requires mixture of old and new in the right areas. I pray the deal doesn't go through cuz it will be a disaster.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by femmoy(m): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2019
Glycosunde:
Maybe because arsenal coach don promise am captain arm band if not I nor c reason y him go wan leave Chelsea n go to arsenal, to me dat na 10 steps back ward na

10 or 50steps backwards,what's your business? he's a professional footballer and if it doesn't pay him,he wouldn't have pulled it.
simply say u are in sifia pain.
another Arsenal hater noted.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Opiletool(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2019
bennynaza:

For example?

Peter check
Galas
Diara
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Wolfmansion: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Exempted: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2019
sylve11:
i hope Lukaku sales dont affect Manchester United. sad cool

We are very happy about that successful transaction bro...

We dont mind getin Mandzukic as replacement cos we know he wil perform beta

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Kenneth10110(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
femmoy:

10 or 50steps backwards,what's your business? he's a professional footballer and if it doesn't pay him,he wouldn't have pulled it.

The deal didn't go through. Luiz stays at Chelsea.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Glycosunde: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mk12:

he has also cost us some games. with Zouma returning from loan, he will sit on the bench once rudiger returns.
I don't think Lampard like his style of play. he has criticized him a few times when he was a BT sport
pundit
but all d same since Chelsea r not buying I don't c any reason to sell what if along d way injuries n suspension set in who will he use den. To me he should not be sold at least until d ban is over
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Glycosunde: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
femmoy:

Y will I bother myself hating on arsenal dat is not a competition, sorry dude I can't waste my time hating on nothingness
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Kenneth10110(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Glycosunde post=81073032]

Y will I bother myself hating on arsenal dat is not a competition, sorry dude I can't waste my time hating on nothingness
[/quot

David luiz stays time is up already.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by femmoy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I doubt you know what you are saying.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by femmoy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kenneth10110:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS / Raphael Dwamena Dies After Suffering A Heart Attack In Albania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.