Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune (554 Views)

This 24-year-old Makes Millions Playing FIFA / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune by Solidkay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
A young man has been made for life such that he does not have to lift his finger to live a good life.

2,228) every month for the next 30 years.

Dean Weymes could not believe his eyes when he matched five balls and the Life Ball to win the Set For Life top prize.

He is the fourth person to win the Set for Life jackpot after it was introduced on March 18, 2019.

His total win in 30 years will be N1,588,140,000 and Dean said he has immediately quit his job to follow his passion for script writing. His win has put him in the top two per cent of UK earners who do not have to lift a finger. His living in comfort is also assured.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Nigeria

24-year-old worker DeanThomas Weymes wins N1.6tr lottery fortune.

Dean speaking on his win said: "It is just incredible. I am 24 and I am now literally set for life! After discovering my win I knew exactly what I was going to do next. Getting £10,000 every month allows me to start working through my bucket list."

On top of his bucket list is a hot air balloon ride and a tandem sky dive. Dean could not believe his wish is becoming a reality: "I cannot actually believe that I am really going to be able to do these things - and do them right now. Everything still seems quite unreal - the news really is still sinking in."

Another of his fantasy he is about to fulfil is a trip to Disneyland with his family and he has already booked a trip Paris for it.
Source;legit.ng

Re: Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune by zoeA: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
God when
Re: Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune by Omihanifa: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nah this one dem dey call RICH FOREVER
Re: Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune by drips8(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
He doesn't even have to work a day in his life, he better use the money well cause most money lottery winners usually regret winning the lottery
Re: Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune by famouscargo4u: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
that is just over 1 billion and NOT trillion.
Re: Made For Life: 24-year-old Worker Wins N1.6tr Lottery Fortune by Informer155(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
drips8:
He doesn't even have to work a day in his life, he better use the money well cause most[/qoute]gggggggggg

oney lottery winners usually[dddd]
egret winning the lottery[/quote]hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Citibank Nigeria Limited / Canada Immigration 2020 / PEC Ready To Announced The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.