Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. (6754 Views)

Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by Izikobie: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
I started Driving for Taxify last weekend and I must say it has been really challenging. Haven’t seen more than 3 rides daily. Even today that I came out as early as 6a.m. I would like us to share our experiences and advice each other on where, how and what to do to get rides. How much you make weekly and if this would really work here.
Because I took a loan to buy the car and I have to pay back before them collect everything.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by dbelovd(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Izikobie:
I started Driving for Taxify last weekend and I must say it has been really challenging. Haven’t seen more than 3 rides daily. Even today that I came out as early as 6a.m. I would like us to share our experiences and advice each other on where, how and what to do to get rides. How much you make weekly and if this would really work here.
Because I took a loan to buy the car and I have to pay back before them collect everything.

Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5146952/taxify-drivers-partners-ibadan-share#80768964
Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by thelords4u: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Izikobie:

The problem is majorly caused by these Oride bikes with ₦50 ride anywhere in ibadan and now ₦100 anywhere in Ibadan... Ibadan is known for anything cheap/affordable... I know a couple that use to take bolt/merry taxi often but since emergence of Oride, the couple have now abandoned us... U should target peak period, especially when it is raining, that's when the will start looking for us. As soon as Oride promo is over, things should get better

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by McAnelka(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please beware. Some people would offer you a dear but it will turn out that they will hack your Bolt drivers account. It happened to me and the picture i upload here happens to be the whatsapp image of the person i lost my drivers apps to.

Beware!!!

Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by oluyinkavic(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hello,

Please if you have a car you want to give out for taxify business in Ibadan.

Kindly contact me, I'm a graduate, a careful person and promise to handle your car with care.

email: victoropeoluwa@gmail.com

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by Opeeey: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please, i need a car for taxify. If i can see any that do that for me and i will paying installmentally, please call me 07031705024

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by TGOLDTGOLD: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Pls I need a car for Taxify business in Ibadan, kindly contact on dis number 08063816531 or chat me on whatsapp
I promise u won't regret u did. Thanks
Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by Josephoki: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello all, please I need a car to drive taxify in Ibadan, I have an active account and am experienced on the job. Kindly whàtsapp me on 09039527634 if you have any. Thank you.
Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by Bakerdav: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Which years of Car can be use to register bolt in Ibadan
Re: Ibadan Bolt/taxify Driver’s, Share Experiences And Advice. by Sahlawsoft: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pls is Uber still profitable in Ibadan now, i need peoples that are into it to respond please

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Nigeria: Ivy League Only? / Start Popcorn Business With Just #50k And Make A Minimum Of #50k Monthly. / Staff Barricade Judiciary Gate In Akwa Ibom Over Nonpayment (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.