Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips (2491 Views)

Baba Suwe Critically Ill And In Need Of Funds For Unknown Disease / Again, Annie Twerks For Her Hubby, 2face Idibia (photos) / Annie Idibia Gives Hubby 2face Lap Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by GistNet: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Annie reveals her hubby and legendary singer, 2face Idibia has been ill and even on drips.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/annie-reveals-her-hubby-2face-idibia-has-been-ill-and-even-on-drips

Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by GistNet: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok good
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by guuudy87(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Strong man
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Davepraiz96(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok noted
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by delugajackson: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
What's the nature of his illness?

I know it has something to do with the #RevolutionNow movement cause the Tuface I know has a terrible phobia for protests.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Houseofglam7(f): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Awwwwww
Get well soon
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by BluntBlunt: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Must everything be on social media.
Thank you, we know you are a good wife.
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Katier00(f): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2019
How romantic
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Teeyin(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2019
Sure Amaka disappointment causes the illness Annie...so know fair baba go dey alright
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Greatzeus(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2019
I wish you quick recovery
Re: Annie Reveals Her Hubby, 2face Idibia Has Been Ill And On Drips by Emaax77(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
delugajackson:
What's the nature of his illness?

I know it has something to do with the #RevolutionNow movement cause the Tuface I know has a terrible phobia for protests.
Bad mouth ... Where is thy chill undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tacha's Boyfriend Pleads With Biggie To Release His Babe / T.I & Lil Wayne's Daughters Rock To Burna Boy's Song. See Reactions / Chioma Allegedly Denied US Visa 8 Times Due To Past Criminal Record” – Kemi Olun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.