Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official (26001 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2019
simple250:
Nigeria is something else ,obj wasted money on Nigeria satellite. What is the use of that rubbish they lunched years back .How can we confirm this news definitely the army will deny it because criminals can use army camouflage to operate ..

Your comment shows that you know next to nothing about satellites.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by blackmantis: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2019
After knowing they were policemen why did they set the criminal free?,,,??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by AgentGoat: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
I swear if T.Y Danjuma's hand is not in this.....
That man is T.Y Danjuma man, doing his dirty jobs. He warned the police to let the sleeping dog lie, but the police refuse as he is showing more favors to the soldiers in the state than to the police. And since they went ahead to arrest the man, he sent soldeirs to release his at all cost. He was afraid of the mans confession and he knew the police will not forgive and Buhari is looking for a reason to deal with him. That is why they had to go to the extent of killing police men on duty. Next they (Nigeria army) will come and issue a public statement, stating an obvious lie that the police refuse to stop at a check point. The police will debunk the accusation. And it will lead to more blood baths between the police and the soldiers in the state. Then u will hear that the kidnapper has been killed. Quote me in the next 48 hrs

Why will he do that?

A billionaire involve himself in ransom money?

That cannot be truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Edusouls(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Chai who ever that did this to Nigeria it shall not be well with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by kollinz1234(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2019
AgentGoat:

Why will he do that?

That cannot be truth.
quote me in 48

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Krak(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
That man is T.Y Danjuma man, doing his dirty jobs. He warned the police to let the sleeping dog lie, but the police refuse as he is showing more favors to the soldiers in the state than to the police. And since they went ahead to arrest the man, he sent soldeirs to release his at all cost. He was afraid of the mans confession and he knew the police will not forgive and Buhari is looking for a reason to deal with him. That is why they had to go to the extent of killing police men on duty. Next they (Nigeria army) will come and issue a public statement, stating an obvious lie that the police refuse to stop at a check point. The police will debunk the accusation. And it will lead to more blood baths between the police and the soldiers in the state. Then u will hear that the kidnapper has been killed. Quote me in the next 48 hrs

My man, chop knuckle. This is much more nearer to the truth than many people think.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2019
simple250:
Nigeria is something else ,obj wasted money on Nigeria satellite. What is the use of that rubbish they lunched years back .How can we confirm this news definitely the army will deny it because criminals can use army camouflage to operate ..

Are u sure it is still functioning.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Krak(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2019
AgentGoat:

Why will he do that?

That cannot be truth.

The more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Isoduwa(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2019
papaput2:
Police and soldiers rivalry no be today wonder y those guys are like Tom and Jerry .... just imagine

Nigeria I reckon is no longer a country cos nothing is working normal

Na who tell you say Nigerian na country??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Mummymahdi(f): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2019
stuffs4me:
The military is the number criminal body in the country. They murdered policemen and set a notorious Fulani kidnapper free just because he is a Fulani.

This was how fulani army men killed vigilante men and set another Fulani kidnapper free in the southwest.

Fulani men in the military are notorious for protecting their brothers who are criminals all over the country.

Nawaooo people can b ignorant, not all northerners are fulani or Hausa. Alhaji hamisuis Jukun no any relationship apart from sharing same state with few fulani. Taraba state is not fulani state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by ShenTeh(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:

Wait, its under hours and a third of your statement is already fulfilled: The army has issued a statement saying just that!

I pray that you are wrong on your other 'prophesies' save the killing of the kidnap kingpin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by genali(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2019
They already did as you rightly stated
kollinz1234:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by CocoaOla: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerian force and abuse of fire arms
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by stuffs4me(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2019
blackmantis:
After knowing they were policemen why did they set the criminal free?,,,??

Sense will not kee you..

They didn't want the man apprehended. His confession would have lead to so many revelations.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:29am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:

And what you predicted is exactly what they did.

Insider I hail oh!

Naija CIA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by birthakig: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
winning
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by NoToPile: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:

You were right sha
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Kenneth10110(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Buhari since you took over. Let me not talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Lukisson(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2019
Proper investigation should be carried out to ascertain the true cause of this unfortunate incidents. I wonder why we couldn't have a simple synergy between our security agencies to deal with criminals cases. What a pity! Anyway, R.I.P to the slain police officers.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by GodwinGodon(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2019
bishopkay:
Or maybe what happened is a section of the team decided to go rogue, kill the uncooperative members of the team, make it look like they were ambushed, got some self inflicted injuries to make the story believable, collect their share of the 100M naira ransom Alhaji Mamisu offered them and turned him loose.

I'd trust a snake in my house first before I trust a Nigerian police officer! The lie those people tell would put the devil's title as prince of lies to shame and I am sure the devil shudders and grumbles each time they unleash their lying prowess.
you simply being silly and unreasonable, a case clearly involving the military and police, the army spokesman admitting to base on they own bias reasons are you saying these nonsense
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Kenneth10110(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2019
I'm not getting it the bullets didn't hit the kidnapper and he escaped even in the arms of the police. The man get jazz or what. Someone explain how the kidnapper escaped unhurt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by flourishing247: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:

Prophet!! It has happened already.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by stuffs4me(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2019
Lukisson:
Proper investigation should be carried out to ascertain the true cause of this unfortunate incidents. I wonder why we couldn't have a simple synergy between our security agencies to deal with criminals cases. What a pity! Anyway, R.I.P to the slain police officers.

The soldiers knew exactly what they were doing. Why set a notorious kidnapper free if it was a mistake.

This was how vigilante men in southwest arrested some fulani kidnapers and some soldiers from a nearby barrack came and killed some of the vigilante and set the kidnapers free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by p1jiobi: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2019
U guys are yet to tell us the truth. Something smells fishy here
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by RealLordZeus(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
Well u r kinda right coz NA has given a statement as u predicted
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2019
Sir, please tell us more. Do you mean the same Danjuma going around reporting Buhari for shelding the fulani herdsmen, kidnappers has a hit man doing his dirty job?
I am sure with this killing the IG will make sure he get the Alhaji Hamisu arrested and make him confess for the whole world.

kollinz1234:
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by 9gerian: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2019
shocked

Let’s assume that the soldiers shot the policemen in error. Did they also release the handcuffed kidnap suspect in error especially after confirming the identity of the injured policemen who must have been forced to to reveal their identity and covert mission?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants / Policeman Rides Seized Tricycle, Hits Mother, Baby (picture) / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.